Sikh Prophecy

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

i just happened to stumble upon this page on Sikh prophecies on a nihang website...i m posting it here for everyone to read and express their views on it.

http://www.nihang.net/pgsikh_prophecy.htm

The Karni Namah and the Raj Namah are two significant chapters of the Sau Sakhi, the Sikh book of prophecy. The Raj Namah appears in, The History Of The Sikhs, by J D Cunningham on p. 340. Cunningham came across this document during the mid 19th century. He states that these ?compositions are of course fabulous as regards Nanak, and appear to be the compositions of the commencement or middle of the last century?.

The Karni Namah was told to Qazi Rukan Din, Pir Bahaoud Din, Ghous, Kuthab, Saalaar, Hajji, Sheikh and Mushaikh Aulviya, who sat with Guru Nanak at religious discussions. The Raj Namah was told to Kaarun, the Emperor of Rome, on Guru Nanak?s return from medina.

These prophecies were in the Old Janam Sakhi?s written by Bhai Bala, who accompanied Guru Nanak on his travels. However, the British removed them.

?Raaj Karega Khalsa Aaki Rahai Na Koe.

Khuaar Hoe Sab Milengai Bachai Sharan Jo Hoe?.

This is said by the Sikhs in their daily Ardas. As it can be seen, the Karni Nama is the only source of these words.

Karni Nama

While Guru Nanak was in Mecca and Medina, Qazi Rukan Din asked, ?True King, tell us your prophecy again. Tell us how you will unfold the future?.

Your name is Nanak Nirankari and you are from the Nation

of the Lord. What are the instructions for the future?

Nanak replied Rukan Din, ?listen to the true answer?

Whosoever reads or listens to this shall be content. All doubts shall be removed.

In the tenth dress shall reside The Lord.

I shall fight many battles against Emperor Aurangzeb.

I shall then send a letter of victory (Zafarnamah) to Aurangzeb with my Singh (Bhai Daya Singh).

Upon seeing him, Power shall lessen and he shall forget his devious ways.

Emperor Aurangzeb will be overwhelmed by the sight of Daya Singh and will start to tremble.

?The Khalsa been resurrected! Good has not been done by Gobind Singh!?

I shall vanish (from sight) having given a kingdom; My name being Gobind

There will be a time when the Khalsa shall forget the teachings I have given them. Sikhi will only be left in name. Many Wars shall occur.

I will have to return again to resurrect the Khalsa. They shall reside in the Punjab.

I shall make people from all four corners into one.

They will be in Majjha; They will raid Lahore.

They will bring Potohaar to justice; They will take Peshawar.

They will set up a cantonment at Attock and then open the Khyber Pass.

They will establish a kingdom in Kabul and then take Ghazni.

After bringing Hazaara to justice they will march on to Kandahar.

After taking Balack and Buckaara, they will conquer Sindh and Baloch.

After gaining victory over these lands they shall govern all the people.

Mecca, Medina and Rome shall tremble.

They shall gain victory in battle over south and west India.

The Guru?s Army shall sit at the throne of Delhi.

Umbrellas of kingship shall sway over their heads. All shall be content.

From East to West all shall be conquered. None shall challenge the Khalsa. All humanity shall become one.

In the kingdom of the True King, Satjug shall be established.

The Khalsa Panth shall rule. The

arrows of death shall not touch them.

The Army of the Timeless shall grow and spread like locusts.

All shall wear vestments of blue; no one else shall be seen.

Listen Qazi Rukan Din, ?The Singhs shall rule?.

The Unholy Sheikhs shall be destroyed. Pirs and Mureeds shall be no more.

All shall recite the one name of the Lord. Then he shall come himself.

The untrue shall not be able to see his glory.

All humanity shall unite and he will distribute provinces.

The Earth shall give food and the mountains shall give diamonds.

Fruits of many kinds there shall be, upon the sight of the timeless.

All shall recite VAHEGURU and achieve salvation.

Many Dharamsalas (places of discussion) shall exist. The Koran and the Mosques shall vanish.

The Lord shall manifest himself in body (as man).

He will make all utter VAHEGURU. All Singhs shall flock under his banner.

All shall know him as the True One. He will sit at the throne of Delhi.

He will establish a kingdom of peace and no enemies will remain.

Wherever the Khalsa turns his eye, the 14 realms shall tremble.

For 14,000 years, this kingdom shall remain.

Wealth will be collected and food shall be distributed.

The naked and the starving shall all receive; no one will go without.

Sayeth Nanak, ?Rukan Din, This is how it shall be?.

Whosoever reads the Karni Namah, his love with The Lord shall grow.

The Word of the Timeless shall prevail. Those uttering falsehood shall not remain.

After the effect of The Akaal, forests, mountains and the world shall see salvation.

The Khalsa shall Rule. There will be no-one left to oppose them.

All who are lost shall gain the safety of the Khalsa

Raj Nama

Spoken by the First Master

First, Nanak went to Mecca;

Medina he afterwards visited.

The lord of Mecca and Medina,

Kaarun, he made his disciple.

r>

When Nanak was about to depart,

Kaarun, the fortunate, thus spoke:

Now thou art about to go,

But when wilt thou return?

Then the Guru thus answered:

When I put on my tenth dress

I shall be called Gobind Singh;

Then shall all Singhs wear their hair;

They shall accept the ?Pahal? of the two-edged Sword

Then shall the Khalsa be established;

Then shall men exclaim ?Vaheguru?

The four races shall become one and the same;

The five weapons shall be worn by all.

In Kalyug they shall array themselves in vestments of blue;

The name of the Khalsa shall be everywhere.

In the time of Aurangzeb

The wondrous Khalsa shall arise.

Then shall battles be waged,

Endless war shall ensue,

And fighting shall follow year after year.

They shall place the name of Gobind Singh in their hearts.

When many heads shall be rendered up,

The Empire of the Khalsa shall prevail.

First, they shall conquer Punjab;

Then other countries shall be theirs;

Hindustan and the North shall be possessed by them;

Then the west shall bow to them.

When they enter Khorasan,

Kabul and Kandahar shall lie low.

When Iran has been laid prostrate,

Arabia shall be conquered and they shall march on to Mecca.

Mecca shall be beheld,

And Medina shall be seized.

Mighty shall be the rejoicing,

And all shall exclaim ?Vaheguru?.

Unbelievers shall everywhere be destroyed;

The holy Khalsa shall be exalted.

Beasts and Birds shall tremble in the presence of the Lord.

Men and Women shall everywhere call on God.

The Earth, the Oceans and the Heavens shall call on God.

By calling on the Guru shall men be blessed.

Every faith shall become of the Khalsa;

No other religion will remain.

?Vaheguru? shall everywhere be repeated,

And pain and

trouble shall depart.

In the Kalyug shall the Kingdom be established,

Which Nanak received from the Lord.

Worthless, I fall before God;

Nanak, the slave, cannot comprehend the ways of the Lord.

Thus replied Nanak to Kaarun?s question.

Questions:

The coming of Nanak was prophesised thousands of years before his arrival. These prophecies are explicitly detailed in the Vedas and the Puranas, which are amongst the oldest scriptures on Earth.

Whilst at Mecca and Medina, Guru Nanak unfolded futuristic events in the Karni Nama and the Raj Nama. He clearly states that he will have to return to ressurect the Khalsa.

Prophets of the world have all established their religions. Each religion was a requirement of its age, which the prophet was sent to fulfil. The way of the Khalsa is the requirement in the age of Kaljug. It is the tool necessary to defeat Kaljug and establish the kingdom of Satjug.

Presently, the Khalsa appears to be in a state of dormancy. What is required for the Great Guru to show himself? What conditions are required, i.e., how much more of a decline of humanity is required?

Is this decline necessary? What can we do, as Khalsa, to stop this decline from occurring?

What we are currently doing is OBVIOUSLY not working!!!

WELL OBVIOUSLY IF THE SAUH SAKHIS ARE WRRITEN PRIOR TO GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ, AS STATED IN THE TIME OF DHUN DHUN SIRI GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ SATGUROOO, they are true as they talk about arugnazaib etc.

now i dunno about guru ji returning, cause he never really left as, as he is manifested iwth dhun sachaye patsha siri guru granth sahib ji maharaj :D

but the khalsa indeed is dormant

and what the khalsa is doing wrong?

its doin ntn wrong, but ntn rite either thas' the problem, khalsa is doing nothing rite now, its as dead as a slug with salt.

i believe these sukh sahibs to be reallll, and i'm sureee that everything will be juss A-class

Well personally first when I read it i'm like :oo: that makes sense, with satjug and everything.

But then I don't know it sounds like a fiction story. Like I agree with Gabroo Khalistan Daa, khalsa is doing nothing bad, but also nothing good at the moment, as a whole.

I guess if a leader emerges within Sikhi, then maybe we can progress, and that's all upto the almighty-Waheguru!! ^_^

Whaeguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Whaeguru Ji Ki Fateh

I find this "Prophecy" to be a bit shady. First off Sikhi teaches us that Whaeguru will never manifest into human form, so this story conflicts with bani right off. Also it says that Guru Maharaj Ji said he wil return when Sikh begins to decline, and the Khalsa will take over Northern Hindustan referring to the Khalsa Raj Under Ranjit Singh. So according to this Guru Ji returned as Ranjit Singh?!? I find that hard to believe. Also this story tells us that "non-believers" will be killed, which I beleive is something our Guru NEVER taught us to believe in. That statement sounds more like a Islamic quote, rather than a spirtual Sikhi one. If I have said anything wrong please forgive me as I am a child among such Gursikhs as yourselves.

GurFateh

Khalistan Zindabad

Guest mehtab

http://www.snsm.org.my/library/articles/predict.htm

Sikh Predictions: Jand & Pipal Tree

This is a story of Guru Gobind Singh which happened in the year 1704 and was recorded in 1714 or 1715 in a small book called Sakhi Pothi written by a Udasee Sikh. Not much is known about the writer. The Sakhi Pothi records Guru Gobind Singh's travels. Attar Singh translated the manuscript, "Sakhi Pothi" and presented it to Queen Victoria when he was invited to a ceremony to solemnise her sovereignty over Punjab.

When she read the story, two paragraphs caught her attention. The story goes like this:

Guru Gobind Singh was travelling through a district of East Punjab. His next stop was a village, Soheva, where he camped for a night. Beside Guru Gobind Singh's tent was a large Jand tree. He told a Sikh to climb up the tree and look for a Pipal (Brahminic Fig) sapling within the Jand tree. He found it in the cleft of the Jand tree.

Guru Gobind Singh said, "This Pipal tree will grow into a large tree, though it does not grow in desert areas. It will grow as big as the Jand tree itself. It will spread over the whole tree. This is the time when my Khalsa will spread into the four corners of the world and the sovereignty of Delhi will the first prize which will fall into their laps. When the Pipal tree will spread over the Jand tree, then the spirit of the order of the Khalsa, which I have enshrined under the command of God Almighty shall start to work to set up a world-

society, which will last for five thousand years. That divine society will enjoy peace and affluence."

Queen Victoria on reading this, knowing there was something mystical behind the invincibility of the Sikh soldiers wrote to the Governor-General at Calcutta, "Please go and find out the village Soheva, and see if there is a Pipal tree growing in a Jand tree. Please report the size of Pipal and Jand tree." The reply came in two or three months, "Yes, it is there. It is about four and half yards and the Jand tree is such a height.

The she referred the matter to the Royal Botanical Professor, who informed her, "Your Majesty, the Pipal trees grows very slowly and it will take the Pipal saplings at least one hundred years to grow to the height." Her Majesty's mind was at rest and she slept without any mental disturbance that night because as far as she is concerned, one hundred years of uninterrupted British rule in India, guaranteed by the slow rate of growth of Pipal tree.

Note: Soheva is a village in the old Bikaner state, which is now part of Rajasthan. Its Tehsil is Rini and district is Churu. It is situated at 25 kos from Rajgarh station and 30 kos from Sirsa. The people often called it "Saha".

The late Kapur Singh writes:

During those days I was a British Officer in one of the districts of the Punjab - about sixty miles from Soheva. I was aware of this story and the official report sent from India in 1858. In 1942 I made arrangements to travel on horseback to see this tree. It was about two and half yards lower than the highrest pinnacle of the Jand tree.

Since 1942 I have not been there, but now I am told that the Sikhs who were expelled from Pakistan areas have settled in those arid areas and have raised in that place a magnificent Gurdwara. The late Kapur Singh passed away in 1986.

A student of folklore who visited the place in August 1990 writes:

I stayed there for two nights. It is very difficult to see any

visible Jand in the outgrown Pipal tree. During my discussion with the sadhu, I found a number of interesting things. He told me, "There still exists a small branch of JAnd about nine inches in size. It will be eaten up by the Pipal tree by the turn of the century. The 300th anniversary of the birth of the Khalsa in 1999 will be the turning point in the Sikh destiny.

Extracted and adapted from Sikh Predictions by Surindar Singh Kohli

Guest SikhForLife

i agree with Tru khalistani..

plus Guru ji said.. whereever there is Panj Pyaree.. there is Guru..

so i guess Guru is always here... jthey panj pyaree hoan gey

i didnt really read the rest of the posts just skimmed thru em.. so maaf karana if i said somethin out of context