Are You Eating Meat And You Dont Know About It

maharaj said no consumption of meat

bas.

(those of you who are pro halal pro meat or pro jhatka, dont say anything, you'll get the topic closed. its for those who are anti meat to begin with. this is NOT a debate)

you don't want a debate yet you are saying this?

hmm here's the admin's clearly biased stance:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=36744

Now what would have been wrong in saying "no meat discussions allowed" instead of what the admin wrote? I do not find this stance very "panthic" lol :D

lol, first they write:

"we leave the ultimate decision to your better judgement. "

yet they have also written, "SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. "

I don't see how this justifies "we leave the ultimate decision to your better judgement "

Oh, and heres more sneakily adding judgement into it, "We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. "

(Talk about influencing someones decision, I guess "we leave the ultimate decision to your better judgement " is only half true ;) )

lol maybe their should be more unbiased moderators on here, willing to tolerate both sides of an argument??

If a discussion justifying meat isn;t allowed, then neither should be a discussion against meat? IS this forum not for ALL kind of sikhsangat? Clearly not. :@:) ))))

it is the duty of all non uk amritdharis to keep bibek, otherwise it is too risky if you want to avoid meat. we uk vale have the VEGETARIAN SOCIETY! so any food stamped by this society is free of meat

nope it can still have anda/egg :o

I knwo this cos I have checked the ingredients in food, so bach ke.

And if u have eaten by accident, chal koi nah.

I reckon mods will close this topic on something that is anti-meat or similar (I have seen many times mods close topics when someone posts something that agrees with them, and before someone is able to reply towards it, hehehe ;) ), hmm lets see.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chicken flavoured crisps in the U.k made by walkers, say suitable for vegetarians on the back.

yes, I believe they even show what ingredients are in the flavour. However the sensations crisps that are meat flavoured do have meat products. Also many cheese flavoured crisps have animal rennet, but Walkers Cheese and Onion no longer does, but Doritos cheese flavours do.

• 2 weeks later...