Amrit And (edit)

Guest _Sikh_kuri_

when you take amrit the kaami things you have done in the past are 'washed' away and are forgiven and it doesnt matter now??? does it mean also that you dont need to tell your future partner bout the kaami things either?

lol....well, it seems like the short way to safety...dont it

I agree with Dhanna Jatt, meri manmukh di soch says it doesnt work that way.

A lot of pakhandis have shak amrit, they going to be forgiven?..Umm...I dont know...we cant say...who will be forgiven and who wont, The Lord decides that.

Naam simrin and..and doing Paath to understand the teachings of our Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

These things will help you in Self realization and Guru's Kirpa.

Speaking from my experiences and I think the mature sangat will agree with this:

Dont lie. Just dont, it all comes back in a bad way.

We can fool ourselves or others into something but not the Lord.

Paath, understanding Guru granth sahib ji's teachings, and Naam simrin from the heart. Nothing else.

VJKK VJKF

of course if u take amrit for the right reasons u will repent. god 4gives ur cumin 2 his door and starting life again. thats teh way i see it. ive made mistakes pre amrit and taking amrit was a way of moving on, a way to say yeah ive made mistakes but god will 4give me and i will be a better person frm now on.

Guest _Sikh_kuri_

I havent taken amrit yet but hopefully soon in the future..........erm...............what about if you have not done kaami things in the past and then go on to take amrit and eventually meet an amrithdhari who has done kaami things before taking amrit........does that mean that the amritdhari who hasnt done kaami things deserves someone "pure" like them???

Yes why not? I wouldn't take someones excuse that they have taken amrit and so all is forgiven. I would allow the excess baggage no matter what! lol

Not all people suddenly get values just by taking amrit, it doesn't always change a persons character. But nevertheless, even if people do become good, they'll never be able to shift the excess baggage.