Is It Bizzare?

Guest sikhinUK

Guest sikhinUK

SSA EveryBody,

I am currently in UK from last three months.I was engaged ( roka ) before coming to UK and that has ended recently.I don't have any good reasons for that but it has created a new set of problems for me.I came to India last year as well and I really liked this place and I went back to India just to close marriage chapter for me.

Is it possible to find gursikh girl over here in UK first of all ? Now Whenever I think of going gurudwara and I think that I will get some good sikh girl over there.When I think this way this thought really gives me bizzare feeling...

It depends on what kinda dastar you wear. If you wear the Punjabi style thn u'll have problemo findin a bibi in UK coz most of em want dumalle/gol dastar walle singh. You know dumalla singhs rock :happy: Change your dastar style and you'll be married in no time ..lol

Its just like the dowry system but it works the other way round. If you have gol dastar she'll marry you, if you have a punjabi dastar she might just say fateh to you AND if you are a monna ..marr paare khasma nu khana.

ssa bai ji

i m here from 5 yeas both gus give their suggession they r from canada n usa par bai ethe dia kuria bohot diff ne othe thora indian culture hega va ethe nahi hega je ohna nu laga v india to va kehndai nahi asi india wale naal nahi karwona i bai etho india te oh viah karwon jadi/ janda jihra normal nahi i mean koi diff va lyk age da ja koi hor prob what i get in 5 years coz the peplo here r not much touched with india anyway thts i think what kind of grls r here

but i hope u get someone soon

fathe

amrit

It depends on what kinda dastar you wear. If you wear the Punjabi style thn u'll have problemo findin a bibi in UK coz most of em want dumalle/gol dastar walle singh. You know dumalla singhs rock :happy: Change your dastar style and you'll be married in no time ..lol

Its just like the dowry system but it works the other way round. If you have gol dastar she'll marry you, if you have a punjabi dastar she might just say fateh to you AND if you are a monna ..marr paare khasma nu khana.

lol nice post :D

SSA EveryBody,

I am currently in UK from last three months.I was engaged ( roka ) before coming to UK and that has ended recently.I don't have any good reasons for that but it has created a new set of problems for me.I came to India last year as well and I really liked this place and I went back to India just to close marriage chapter for me.

Is it possible to find gursikh girl over here in UK first of all ? Now Whenever I think of going gurudwara and I think that I will get some good sikh girl over there.When I think this way this thought really gives me bizzare feeling...

guru fateh jee..]

firstly dont think about girls when u go guru ghar please/.ur going to see the king of kings everytime you go gurdwara sahib..

but hanji i agree with ANT4RJ4MI who made a really good but true point of the style of our crown ; dastar.!

veerjee just remeber its all guru ji's hukumm we can't do anything..when guru ji wishes u will find your future kuri just focus on your sikhi as so many of us are failing to do that (including myself)/.

guru kirpa./ :)

i agree

you shouldn't, deliberately or not, be going to darbar hoping to fin a wife

u go their to meet your vichola with God, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

do ardas evey day that you may find the perfect bibi for you, and keep your faith in maharaj. they'll sort everything out for u

:)

firstly dont think about girls when u go guru ghar please/.

cudnt agree with that more. i cudnt give a damn about ur situation people go gudwra to pray etc not be gorped at like people like u, makes me sick . if u want to get married here sort it out with ur family back in india. frankly it sounds like u just want a visa;

Friendly advice.

1. If you want to get married because of Visa, Please don't. There are lot many ways to secure a Stay or visa in U.K

2. It hardly matters which caste or district or pind one belongs to, fact is nobody is interested in getting married to a guy who doesn't have money (house, savings, regular income) whether it is U.K or India.

3. You and the girls in U.K are not compatible, do's & don'ts, right & wrong for you and them are very different.

4. It is better, practical and easier to get married to a White or Black girl rather than wasting time looking for a girl from Indian origin.

5. If parents of a U.K girl feel that it's better to get her an Indian husband for what so ever reason, then they go and find a guy in India. They have endless options down there to hand pick the most suitable guy.

6. Gol, Kenyan or any style of Dastaar is just a fad. This in know way help in getting a wife. Those who say so, <banned word filter activated> in their pants after listening to their parents voice. So would they be able to convince parents for marriage ?

Hope you get the general picture.

^^ funnii dude, buh also speaks the truth :p

i agree

you shouldn't, deliberately or not, be going to darbar hoping to fin a wife

u go their to meet your vichola with God, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

do ardas evey day that you may find the perfect bibi for you, and keep your faith in maharaj. they'll sort everything out for u

:)

^^ yep yep

i found it quiet stupid wen u said "going gurudwara and I think that I will get some good sikh girl"

totalllyyy disgusttiinnnngggg :@