Anti-sikh Apartheid In Gurudwaras Of Punjab

Harmeet Singh

This video starts with the practice of Untouchability amongst Hindus and then shows the practice of Apartheid in the Sikh Gurudwaras. How Sikhs have different places to stand in the same Gurudwaras depending upon their caste and the violence against the Sikhs.

It also shows how Sikhs are living in the state of denial when they say there is no apartheid in Gurudwaras.

This whole series is an eye opener and spine chilling for Sikhs.

Please watch Part 6 and 7.

Whole Series:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

Part 6

Part 7

This is just unacceptable. I think a " sikh" who believes in casteism shud be made to sit on a donkey, his face shud be blackened and he shud be beaten with juttis.
Do we have that many donkeys in Punjab?

Wait a minute, maybe we do, but they themselves walk on 2 legs.

By the way, which donkeys will we use? Jatt? Chamaar? Or as usual the Bahman ones :LOLz:

This is just unacceptable. I think a " sikh" who believes in casteism shud be made to sit on a donkey, his face shud be blackened and he shud be beaten with juttis.

Why make a poor donkey suffer 'make the so called upper caste Sikh carry the donkey'!

Around an year back, I went to do the darshan of an itihaasak Guru Ghar at Bidar, Karnataka and during my 2 day stay, I met a very sweet amritdhari family who stay within the Gurdwara complex. They were pretty poor but had big hearts. I felt so much gursikhi love in their house. They told me that when they come to Delhi, Punjab, they are made to feel like second class sikhs and are mostly ignored. They are called "bhaya sikhs" at their back as their colour is a bit dark.

There are 2 threads right now on this forum about the kind of hell these so-called lower caste Sikhs are made to live through. I am surprised that all those online jujharoos on this forum who can type 2 page long posts to argue and prove their point have not made an effort to speak out against this cancer, when we are fully aware that this will be the biggest hurdle in the path of Khalsa Raj.

So is this it? All talks and no walk? :rolleyes:

Awww! So sad! :sad:

And by the way, Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji was a non-Punjabi Hindu Brahmin before he took Amrit, he was a haircut and cleanshaven when he had darshan of Dasmesh Pita Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. He witnessed Khalsa Raj in a vision. Oh no!!! What now!!! A bhaiyya saw Khalsa Raj!!! :o . Now what we going to do!!!

May the whining begin :1singh1:

Please read the following article

The Malaise of Jat Consciousness

Jattpuna within Sikhs

http://worldsikhnews.com/13%20August%20200...nsciousness.htm

The Jat’s democratic or fraternal spirit has been confined mainly to his own community. He has never brooked any non-Jat in the village as the owner of land. This shows a congenital lack of democratic spirit. His self-esteem, a distinct feature of his character, is offset by his yearnings gained through Manu’s influence. He revels in denigrating and humiliating low caste people. His behaviour, in general, makes him no different from the arrogant members of the so-called swarna castes.