Amir Khan Gets His Butt Kicked!

proactive

WJKK WJKF

I must admit, although i was a fan of Amir Khans.. those 60 seconds where the funniest 60 seconds in a long while.

An opponent of similar background finally stood up and finished him off. All his other opponents where far below his level hence all the hype.

Good thing i didnt pay £15... watched it for free on a stream.

WJKK WJKF

i think it was all worth every penny seeing khan being owned in 54 secs - theres nothing like it!! iv been waiting to see his <banned word filter activated> kicked for so long cos he's gotto be the most arrogant boxer ever considering theres nothing special about him. cant believe the blunder they made of callling the event 'khan' lol.

i think it was all worth every penny seeing khan being owned in 54 secs - theres nothing like it!! iv been waiting to see his <banned word filter activated> kicked for so long cos he's gotto be the most arrogant boxer ever considering theres nothing special about him. cant believe the blunder they made of callling the event 'khan' lol.

AGREED!