Baba Baljit Singh Ji

Guru Sevak

• 2 weeks later...
DOES ANYBODY NOE IF BABA BALJIT SINGH DADU SAHIB WALE ARE IN THE UK BECAUSE I THOUGHT I SAW THEM STANDING OUTSIDE SMETHWICK GURDWARA SAHIB????

IF THEY R IN THE UK NYBODY HAVE TIMES ND DATES??????

Yes they are in the UK as they did kirtan in Gurdwara Karamsar, Ilford last night. They said they were still here for 5 more weeks. No idea where else they are going to be doing kirtan.

DOES ANYBODY NOE IF BABA BALJIT SINGH DADU SAHIB WALE ARE IN THE UK BECAUSE I THOUGHT I SAW THEM STANDING OUTSIDE SMETHWICK GURDWARA SAHIB????

Yes they are in the UK as they did kirtan in Gurdwara Karamsar, Ilford last night. They said they were still here for 5 more weeks. No idea where else they are going to be doing kirtan.

As they say that they are amongst those that leading the campaign against, the Saucha Suda Dera;, should they not focus there energy and time in India, rather than come on a tour of the UK. Sant Baba Ranjit, cancelled their tour.

This is not to say that i do not recognise, the tremondous amount of panthic work that Baba Baljit Singh, has been undertaking. If he is here for a 'break' that is fine, i.e. to re-charge himself, however if he is here to collect money, l disagree with that.

Was Baba

[

As they say that they are amongst those that leading the campaign against, the Saucha Suda Dera;, should they not focus there energy and time in India, rather than come on a tour of the UK. Sant Baba Ranjit, cancelled their tour.

This is not to say that i do not recognise, the tremondous amount of panthic work that Baba Baljit Singh, has been undertaking. If he is here for a 'break' that is fine, i.e. to re-charge himself, however if he is here to collect money, l disagree with that.

Was Baba

waheguru

plz cn we not start these disagreements agian lets just have one clean topic plzz

we just wanna knw where baba ji is gonna be thats it

lets not start agian we had one topic closed lets not have another one going dwn

guru kirpa

sorry if sed anything wrong

Was Baba

The Sacha Saudha Dera issue is an international world-wide concern - therefore some travelling abroad to gain support and resources may be required. If you have any issues or need more information, Baba Ji is in the UK so please direct your queries to him directly.