Has Anyone Got This Picture Without The Red Bottom Bit?

caveman

has anyone got this picture without the bottom red bit saying the website? if so could you PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST IT ON THIS TOPIC i really want it

thankssssssssssssssss

you mean without the copyright? lol... you should ask the people who's website you took it from. they might own the rights to it. :)

has anyone got this picture without the bottom red bit saying the website? if so could you PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST IT ON THIS TOPIC i really want it

thankssssssssssssssss

you mean without the copyright? lol... you should ask the people who's website you took it from. they might own the rights to it. :)

oh na, the site has been under construction for like years lol, i had the original without the copyright on my old laptop and im soooo sure the picture is on the net and people do have it lol

22063-small.jpg

gur fateh ji!

whoa! awesome yo!

how old is this pic ?? and mind telling more abt this pic?

1860s

hes a akali nihang, best thing is hes got a gajhgar, which means like erm one who can take on a elephant/take on a elephant/defeat a elehphant/ grapple with a elephant.

he looks wicked hunna imagine facing him in jung, him running at you with a vast array of shastars :D amazinggggggggggg

now this picture is amazing.

post-15030-1221261640_thumb.jpg