Economic Collapse Has Begun!

xHarinder_singh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i remeber him saying was someting is going to kick off bigtime worldwide which is going to change everything that we are seeing in todays world, then he went to eat lol, i will try and find out more from him the next time i speak to him, and ask what sant ji said exactly

all my doomish theries are based on peak oil

all our social economical and politcal processes are dependent on oil

oil is a non renewable resource and at some point of time it will peak and after which the supply and demand problem is going to lead to destruction of civilzation>

we need to get ready in a world without oil and electricity

So basically you are just guessing do you honestly think that governments don't realize that oil is running out. How many people do you think they have on developing alternate sources of energy? What about houses and buildings that are self sufficient i.e wind power turbine or solar panels will they run out of electricity? There are whole towns and villages like this in the north of the U.K that work off wind turbines.

Your theories are ridiculous because you are assuming that you're the only person in the world that realizes we're running out of oil and no one is preparing. Don't go around saying it in every thread as if its a fact, when is just a wild guess. You might wanna join some sort of conspiracy theory forum or something. See how your theory compares to aliens taking over the white house in 2010.

There are loads of different sources of energy try to google alternative energy sources...

Everyone knows oil is running out but nothings gonna change.

alright! u win i loose

this is my last post on this forum as i have found a better forum where people are much more aware about peak oil and how the governments all over the world have sold their citizens< how the whole humanity is being brainwashed by media>

u will repent ur words as whatever i wrote will come true< not in years but in the next few months u will start seeing the signs of things i am talking about>

all the best

To Harjinder Singh paaji,

Conspiracy theories come and go, peak oil may happen, I dont deny it, but you have to realize this is a Sikh forum, not a conspiracy forum.

I think yes you might be right that there is a major recession happening, I can honestly say its already happened, if all these major banks are burning up. Will it be the second Great Depression-- I think not. Dont' worry about it, buy some gold, buy some property.

Conspiracy theories come and go, peak oil may happen, I dont deny it, but you have to realize this is a Sikh forum, not a conspiracy forum.

I think yes you might be right that there is a major recession happening, I can honestly say its already happened, if all these major banks are burning up. Will it be the second Great Depression-- I think not. Dont' worry about it, buy some gold, buy some property.

Actually, it pretty much seems like the world economy is sliding into a second great depression. It is no conspiracy theory. Economists think things will get peachy again b/c they base all their theories on teh continued availability of some sort of alternate non-oil energy that provides just as much power. However, no such source of energy exists that provides as much power as oil. So the world will very soon see a major shift in our way of life.

Previously, the world relied on coal, when coal ran low there was a time of some difficulty as the world adjusted to another energy source. this happened before with whale oil too. But every time in the past, it was an adjustment to a better energy source. now there is nothing to replace oil. It is roughly at the 50% mark (of all oil that ever existed), but when we consider 1. quickly increasing huge population; 2. the need for oil for high yield agriculture to exist (which is required to feed people); 3. increasing industrialisation in developing countries - we can see that the 50% on the way down is very different from when oil first began to be used.

I can provide references for the above info if you wish.

Many mahapurkhs also say that the world will go through some tough times. I don't care about crackpot christian evangelists saying armageddon is coming trhoughout the centuries, this now is the real deal. The info is coming from those who have the power to know the future. Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenwaley and Giani Thakur Singh ji have both told me personally that world war 3 WILL occur and war famine disease disasters etc will kill most of the world population. Mahapursh Giani Kulwant Singh ji, head of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib, has told my aunt that one day the khalsa will only survive by constant paath and jung.

The world economy is not going to collapse. This is a routine correction in the marketplace. It might be a little bit more strong then other recent corrections, but it will give way soon enough. In fact, this is a great time for investors to start putting money into the markets. However, one of the major challenges now that we are facing that we really haven't faced before is that the correlation between the major markets is getting more tight. For example, it used to be that if the US economy was going down, one of the other major economies would go up, and vice verse. But due to the increase of globalization the world economy is getting 'smaller and smaller' and are coming in line with eachother. Now it seems when one major economy starts to tumble, others are more affected by it then ever before.

However, have no fear, the market upside is near ;) The market is 'on sale' and will be back up in a matter of 6-12 months... might seem like a long time, but its really not. There have been far worse recessions in history and this doesn't compare. It just so happens that all these major companies (majority american) are going belly-up at the same time. But we in Canada are still pretty strong (WAY better shape then the US), and europe is still hanging in there. The markets will always go up-down-up-down; but that will always been in an upward direction (over the long term). In history, there has never been a decade with less then 10% returns, even if u take into consideration the last 4 recessions we've been through.

So, moral of the story; don't worry, be happy :)

Where there is great challenges, there is even greater opportunities ;)

• 1 month later...
With lehman brothers getting bankrupt, so many other banks on the verge of extinction, oil wars happening in iraq, bolivia, nigeria, I feel the collapse is pretty much on its way to effect the life of large majority of people on this earth. Next year this time, many of us might not be in position to access the internet. Internet as well as airtravel are gone for most people in the near future. The petroleum economy is gone. Welcome to the real world, the world made by hand!.

The biggest catastrophe of human history(last 4 yuggs) is about to start.Welcome to the jungle(survival of the fittest)!

I wrote the above post around 40 days back and everyone attacked me for being irrational, crazy.. The last 40 days have been disastrous and we have 'once in a lifetime' financial crisis... Many of my juniors from IIT(IIT's are one of the best institute in Asia) have been laid off. One of my friends who worked in Mumbai in finance and earned 15 lakh p.a was fired yesterday and is under depression...

The lives of people have been RUINED in the last 40 days....

whass the whole big deal about the economy ..... am pretty sure most of us have seen even worse times.... 9/11 ... i mean common !!.... things do change ..... whys everyone arguing about this issue... we see this stuff in the news every single minute... <_< ... our grandparents perhaps may even have seen much more slumpier times.... but they found a way eventually to get over with everything .....how come we cudnt ?

With lehman brothers getting bankrupt, so many other banks on the verge of extinction, oil wars happening in iraq, bolivia, nigeria, I feel the collapse is pretty much on its way to effect the life of large majority of people on this earth. Next year this time, many of us might not be in position to access the internet. Internet as well as airtravel are gone for most people in the near future. The petroleum economy is gone. Welcome to the real world, the world made by hand!.

The biggest catastrophe of human history(last 4 yuggs) is about to start.Welcome to the jungle(survival of the fittest)!

I wrote the above post around 40 days back and everyone attacked me for being irrational, crazy.. The last 40 days have been disastrous and we have 'once in a lifetime' financial crisis... Many of my juniors from IIT(IIT's are one of the best institute in Asia) have been laid off. One of my friends who worked in Mumbai in finance and earned 15 lakh p.a was fired yesterday and is under depression...

The lives of people have been RUINED in the last 40 days....

young brother take a deep breath, relax, play some nintendo wii.