Donate To Families Of Harchand Singh & Navtej Singh

DashmeshForce

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i know you should not judge people on their looks, like not be a stereotype, you should not be judgemental at all, thats how most Sikhs are treated for their turbans, i did not mean to stereotype, its just that these were ment to be sikhs, but they appear to be like the average punjabi mona sikh, who get drunk regularly, but yeah, i shouldn't of judged them for their appearance, but i was right anyway, they are criminals, because they were in jail to. Thats why i think we should not donate to their family, to get them out of jail or whatever. If their family is poor, then thats different, but they deserve to remain in jail.

edit :

Sorry for using the word "I" too much, makes me seem like i have a big ego.

Sorry, i know you should not judge people on their looks, like not be a stereotype, you should not be judgemental at all, thats how most Sikhs are treated for their turbans, i did not mean to stereotype, its just that these were ment to be sikhs, but they appear to be like the average punjabi mona sikh, who get drunk regularly, but yeah, i shouldn't of judged them for their appearance, but i was right anyway, they are criminals, because they were in jail to. Thats why i think we should not donate to their family, to get them out of jail or whatever. If their family is poor, then thats different, but they deserve to remain in jail.

edit :

Sorry for using the word "I" too much, makes me seem like i have a big ego.

In your 9:00 a.m. post you were not sure who Phoola was, details of the incident, who the two Singhs are. In the 11:00 a.m. post you appear to come to a conclusion about Phoolas past, the incidence, the Singhs past, the whole shebang and become an expert on the subject matter. I'm impressed.

Beant Singh = you hit the nail on the head.

And jasleen, be aware, for next time it is SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE, atleast give them the respect. I'm sure they did way more bani than you, so please respect BrahmGyanis!

not simply bhindranwale.

Beant Singh = you hit the nail on the head.

And jasleen, be aware, for next time it is SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE, atleast give them the respect. I'm sure they did way more bani than you, so please respect BrahmGyanis!

not simply bhindranwale.

:WW:

sorry, some people think SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRANWALE is still alive.

come on chota veer, when did i ever compare myself to anyone? EVERYONE does more bani than me. i'm the dust of dust. no need to make things personal, ok?

People who think that, are directly saying that SANT JI IS A COWARD. WILL SANT JI LEAVE AKAL TAKHT ALONE WITH ALL SINGHS ON BATTLEFIELD.... WATCH ALL HIS BELOVED SIKHS MARTYR IN INDIA... Watch 350,000 innocents Singh(ni)s killed???

NO!

If sant ji is alive, then they would be like 61... What will they lead now???

And even, if they were alive, that is no excuse to call sant ji simply "BHINDRANWALE"

People who think that, are directly saying that SANT JI IS A COWARD. WILL SANT JI LEAVE AKAL TAKHT ALONE WITH ALL SINGHS ON BATTLEFIELD.... WATCH ALL HIS BELOVED SIKHS MARTYR IN INDIA... Watch 350,000 innocents Singh(ni)s killed???

NO!

If sant ji is alive, then they would be like 61... What will they lead now???

And even, if they were alive, that is no excuse to call sant ji simply "BHINDRANWALE"

you are completely missing the point. do you even remember what we were talking about before you flipped out over common usage of sant ji's name (can i say that?)?

the point is that people think a lot of strange things. people do a lot of strange things. i would not be at all surprised if:

A) that wasn't really phoola who was burned.

or

B) if it was phoola, the sevadars could have been paid by the GOI to do it (to prevent him from testifying against them.

remember that this happened in an indian jail. i don't know if you've been to one or if you have relatives who have... but i hear they're not the most scrupulous places. :)

A) that wasn't really phoola who was burned.

or

B) if it was phoola, the sevadars could have been paid by the GOI to do it (to prevent him from testifying against them.

Why is the sky blue? Because the GOI wanted it to be.

People get off these ridiculous conspiracy theories, especially when the facts are in front of you.

Well... There is no proof to ur theory... Ajit Sandhu has been spotted by few Singhs in Canada... Ok... Even lets say hes dead...

BUT WHAT ABOUT SUKHWINDER SINGH SUKHI????

Story behind Sukhi’s “death”

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, February 24

How and why was Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi declared dead by the Punjab Police?

Making disclosure in this regard, Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh said in the Punjab Assembly today that a group of militants had kidnapped a son-in-law of a former Congress MP in Ludhiana. They had sought the release of Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi from the police custody in lieu of the son-in-law of the Congress leader.

However, the police played smart with militants. It showed Sukhi as dead in a fake encounter. When militants sought proof of Sukhi’s “death”, the police devised a trick. It made Sukhi lie on the ground pretending he was dead and took his photographs by sprinkling sauce all over his clothes, said the Chief Minister.

Then close relations of Sukhi were called to identify Sukhi in the photographs and declare that he had been killed.

The Chief Minister was responding to the Opposition’s demand that the police should reveal that who had been killed in the encounter in place of Sukhi.

However, question arises that who issued death certificate for Sukhi’s death to get the criminal cases registered against him dropped or closed by showing him dead? How were documents prepared to fulfil official formalities in this regard?

Amarinder’s no to CBI probe into Sukhi case

Sarbjit Dhaliwal

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, February 24

Rejecting the demand for a CBI inquiry made by Opposition leader Parkash Singh Badal into the case of Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi, a militant-turned police “cat”, the Chief Minister, Capt Amarinder Singh, today came out with a new proposal in the Punjab Assembly. He said “let us take some positive decision on all Punjab militants still lodged in various jails and police officials facing trial for fighting militants to make a new beginning in the state”.

Taking part in a special debate on a motion moved by Mr Badal and others for a discussion on “ the volatile situation arising out of the possible dreadful outcomes of the rehabilitation of Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi and 300 other terrorists under assumed names with the connivance of state police chief and state government”, Capt Amarinder Singh said: “ Let us dismantle the past full of painful history to make a fresh beginning with a clean slate”.

Seeking cooperation from the Opposition in this regard, Capt Amarinder Singh, said it was not in the interest of the state to reopen tragic events of the gory past. Justifying the rehabilitation of Sukhi, who was living under a changed name in Jalandhar, Capt Amarinder Singh said the rehabilitation of militants, who had agreed to join the mainstream and helped the police wipe out terrorism in Punjab, was part of the national policy. This policy was now being followed in Jammu and Kashmir, the North-East and other parts of the country. One should play politics to put Punjab on the road to development and not to demolish it. “ All political parties have suffered because of terrorism in the state and no purpose will be served by accusing each other” he said.

Appearing to be emotionally charged and aggressive in tone, Capt Amarinder Singh said Mr Badal rehabilitated persons like Amarjit Singh Chawla, Virsa Singh Valtoha and Rajinder Singh Mehta but remained quiet following the return of Wassan Singh Zaffarwal and Jagjit Singh Chohan. Refuting the allegation that he wanted to win elections with the help of rehabilitated militants, he said “ My party will win the elections on its own and Mr Badal should not be in doubt in this regard”.

Capt Amarinder Singh said 2145 militants were rehabilitated in Punjab. The Barnala government released and rehabilitated 1068 militants, and 986 were rehabilitated by Beant Singh government. As many as 67 were rehabilitated during Governor S.S. Ray’s time and 17 during the tenure of the Badal government. “Two were rehabilitated by my government”, he added.

Mr Badal said the Treasury Benches had tried to sidetrack the issue by beating about the bush. He had no objection to the rehabilitation of militants and bringing them back into the mainstream. He had raised a specific issue of militants like Sukhi who had been rehabilitated under assumed names by the police after using them as “ cats”. He said that the DGP had admitted that there were 300 such militants. “Who were the persons killed in place of the militants who were alive today and had been rehabilitated by the police under changed identities. Under what policy was it done?

“I only want that their names should be disclosed and what they were doing now should be made public”.

He said even after rehabilitation Sukhi was involved in extortion. Mr Badal narrated in detail how Sukhi’s writ ran at the police headquarter and how he was involved in getting police officials transferred. He repeatedly sought a CBI inquiry into the Sukhi case.

Capt Kanwaljit Singh said there was a big conspiracy to rehabilitate militants under assumed names. He said these militants were to be used by the ruling party in the coming Assembly elections. “ In their speeches ruling party leaders often give threats to beat us up”, he added.

He said the Congress had made all efforts to ruin Punjab. As many as 50,000 persons were killed in Punjab because of wrong policies pursued by the Congress governments at the Centre and in the state.

In the House, the ruling party, which was apparently uncomfortable on the Sukhi issue, seemed to have drawn up a strategy to sidetrack it by referring to what happened during the violent period in Punjab and blaming Mr Badal and his party for it. Giving examples of Congress leaders killed by militants, the ruling party held the Akalis responsible for such incidents in the state.

Laying stress on not reopening wounds, Mr Bir Devinder Singh and Mrs Rajinder Kaur Bhattal, both from the Congress, held the Akalis responsible for misguiding youths who later took to arms.

They asked Mr Badal why he remained silent on these issues when he was in power in the state. “What is the need to rake up this issue now? “Peace has returned to Punjab after a lot of sacrifices made by politicians and police officials.

And also if these two Mona Sikhs have done it on payroll of GOi, then why did they say they didn't regret in killing poohla. Because if i was at their place, and was on GOI's payroll, i would have seeked apology etc to lessen my term... But no... These Sikhs said they had no remorse in killing this dusht who burnt many singhs alive to death