Donate To Families Of Harchand Singh & Navtej Singh

DashmeshForce

force veer... this is a discussion forum. anything posted is open for discussion. you should consider that when posting.

second, i think it's perfectly valid to know the full story of which criminals we want to support with our donations and which we do not. why will no one say what the two were in jail for anyway? did they get purposely captured in order to do this seva? that might be a bit higher ranking in the "who gets my money" list than if they were, say, run of the mill thugs who saw an opportunity for fame and took it.

third, i will not keep my money to myself, as that would be anti-gurmat. rather i will share with those who help the panth in an ongoing manner. killing someone who is already in jail, and no longer a threat to the community is less important in my opinion than aiding those who have been abandoned by government and panth. so i guess the orphans and widows of shaheeds will get my money, rather than some middle class punjabi-american. :)

Why do you aim to cause friction in a thread that has been created to help others?

Both of these youth grew up in a Sikhi enviroment, Navtej Singh was a sardar at a point, granted they have made mistakes in the past, but it takes real guts and determination to punish a paapi. Only someone with love for sikhi would take such a step.

Read about the motives for punishing Ajit Phoola, then your questions will be answered, as to whether this was did for the "fame" or for Panthic reasons.

The fact that Navtej Singh said "Jihnay Sikha day bachay jionday saaray, ohnu ajj assi saar ditta" meaning "he who set alight the kids of Sikhs, has today been set alight by us" should put your mind at ease.

The crimes committed by Ajit Phoola are unmentionable on a public forum, the 2 youth should be applauded for carrying out this act, not looked down upon as criminals.

If you strongly feel against donating, then dont, no-one is forcing you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

force veer... this is a discussion forum. anything posted is open for discussion. you should consider that when posting.

second, i think it's perfectly valid to know the full story of which criminals we want to support with our donations and which we do not. why will no one say what the two were in jail for anyway? did they get purposely captured in order to do this seva? that might be a bit higher ranking in the "who gets my money" list than if they were, say, run of the mill thugs who saw an opportunity for fame and took it.

third, i will not keep my money to myself, as that would be anti-gurmat. rather i will share with those who help the panth in an ongoing manner. killing someone who is already in jail, and no longer a threat to the community is less important in my opinion than aiding those who have been abandoned by government and panth. so i guess the orphans and widows of shaheeds will get my money, rather than some middle class punjabi-american. :)

Why do you aim to cause friction in a thread that has been created to help others?

Both of these youth grew up in a Sikhi enviroment, Navtej Singh was a sardar at a point, granted they have made mistakes in the past, but it takes real guts and determination to punish a paapi. Only someone with love for sikhi would take such a step.

Read about the motives for punishing Ajit Phoola, then your questions will be answered, as to whether this was did for the "fame" or for Panthic reasons.

The fact that Navtej Singh said "Jihnay Sikha day bachay jionday saaray, ohnu ajj assi saar ditta" meaning "he who set alight the kids of Sikhs, has today been set alight by us" should put your mind at ease.

The crimes committed by Ajit Phoola are unmentionable on a public forum, the 2 youth should be applauded for carrying out this act, not looked down upon as criminals.

If you strongly feel against donating, then dont, no-one is forcing you.

thanks veer, i appreciate the history refresher. i was familiar with ajit phoola before he was lit on fire.

however, these sevadars are new to me, so i was wondering what they were doing in that same jail as a child killer?

Their contribution will be recorded in our modern day history because they provided justice to hundreds of poor sikh religious families. We all know that Government of India would never ever provide justice to those families because Phoola was govt's raised child.

Navtej Singh's family is well off (they have 20+ acres in Gurdaspur) and his dad lives in NY. Harchand is from poor family and many gurughars already provided financial help to them. As far as i know, Fremont Gurdwara sent $4000 to his family the very next day. Its good effort to continue supporting such families of people who make their local community much safer place to live.

Navtej Singh family owns 22 acres. Harchand Singh's family is very poor.

It was decided to give 50/50 to each family as that would be the fair way to do it, to honour both families equally, with donations raised from sangat.

The SaintSoldiers.net & NeverForget84.com sevadars will provide additional funds to be presented to Harchand Singh's family, given their circumstances.

Please read my post carefully.

Jasleen K and Nehmat. Jasleen, this is not the first time you are saying against these Panthic Hamdards.

They, being Mona Sikhs, at least DID something for the panth. Why don't keshdhari clean minded rehitvaan Sikhs do anything to punish the Dushts to the Panth?

At least they had the guts to do it.

Nehmat, now read this, it is proven hisotrically. Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to burn alive MASANDS. Wasn't that horrible???? No, because some people deserve it. And Poohla was worse than those Masands of Guru Ji's time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Please read my post carefully.

Jasleen K and Nehmat. Jasleen, this is not the first time you are saying against these Panthic Hamdards.

They, being Mona Sikhs, at least DID something for the panth. Why don't keshdhari clean minded rehitvaan Sikhs do anything to punish the Dushts to the Panth?

At least they had the guts to do it.

Nehmat, now read this, it is proven hisotrically. Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to burn alive MASANDS. Wasn't that horrible???? No, because some people deserve it. And Poohla was worse than those Masands of Guru Ji's time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Did Guru Ji burn MASANDS alive, send us some history, source, would be interesting to read?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

How can we look at these soormeh and call them criminals or murderers? They done mahaseva by taking out Phoola no doubt.

We should help the family of the soorma whos family is poor.

Lets do ardaas that Maharaj may bless them with rehit instead of calling them names and doubting their actions.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh