Donate To Families Of Harchand Singh & Navtej Singh

DashmeshForce

Ajit Sin Sandhu was awaiting trial with many other Punjab Police officials for the 1995 kidnapping and killing of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra. He supposedly suicided in 1997 and all cases were (logically) closed (only against him). But now he is happily residing in another country.

Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi was a famous cat. Punjab Police killed him in papers.. But now hes living freely somewhere wiith a different identity..

I want to know more :) . Reliable evidences and genuine pictures will be appreciated. Thanks :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You think all people who have seen Ajit Sandhu have cameras with them?

Sorry bhaji, but i can't tell names. There are few Singhs in canada who have seen this papi.

Sukhi is alive. This was reported some time back when there was huge media cry because media had found out that Sukhi was actually alive, after Punjab Police had for years said he was dead...

If those other 2 guys were in jail, then they must be sinners too, we shouldn't help them. WE should be as mercyful as God. If they just jumped him and killed him thats not right. The proper way would be to approach poohla, ask him if he will change, and that we are willing to forgive him, if he said no, or still was doing bad things, then it would be ok to kill him.

Well, looks dont say everything.

And Jasleen, sorry, not to offend u, but i think it may be difficult for u to understand the culture of India and Punjab after British Independance... U shud know that culture... Point: Even if Poohla was in jail... He would be free later... Even if he was sentenced to 7 or 14 years, they were going to give him all facilities in jail like tv, ac, refrigerator etc

OR if court sentenced him to be hanged, THEN, punjab police would have faked an encounter/suicide case/fake hanging, and sent poohla to another place/country with different identity.

This has happened before: Ajit Sin Sandhu was awaiting trial with many other Punjab Police officials for the 1995 kidnapping and killing of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra. He supposedly suicided in 1997 and all cases were (logically) closed (only against him). But now he is happily residing in another country.

Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi was a famous cat. Punjab Police killed him in papers.. But now hes living freely somewhere wiith a different identity..

ooh, sorry, i didn't realize you lived in india. :) yes, i'm just a stupid american who knows nothing about the country that half my family lives in. sorry to have bothered you with my stupidity.

so if these criminals were not truely killed,, how do you know phoola was? all we saw was a burnt up corpse. it could be anyone, right. maybe he's still alive! :o

If those other 2 guys were in jail, then they must be sinners too, we shouldn't help them. WE should be as mercyful as God. If they just jumped him and killed him thats not right. The proper way would be to approach poohla, ask him if he will change, and that we are willing to forgive him, if he said no, or still was doing bad things, then it would be ok to kill him.

Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh didn't ask Massa Ranghar any question.

Beant Singh and Satwant Singh didn't ask Indira Gandhi any question.

Sukhdev Singh and Harjinder Singh didn't ask Gen. Vaidya/Lalit Makhen/Arjun Dass any question.

Dilawar Singh Babbar didn't ask CM Beant Sio any question.

Navtej Singh was jailed for having beaten up the radical BJP leader Naresh Mahajan.

Cases were filed against him by Batala police and from pressure by Hindu politicians.

Naresh mahajan is not a radical leader. :lol: He is a small time leader who is district president and a peace loving person who is great friends with Sikhs of his area. . He started showing eyes to his mentor Jagdish raj Sahni (BJP MLA ) and the latter taught him a lesson for daring to defy his authority. Bhai Navtej Singh ji at the bidding of and under the patronship of 'the real master' beat up Naresh mahajan with few of his friends to show Mahajan who is the real boss.

Then Bhai sahib remained absconded for six months and police amazingly didn't arrest him under pressure from MLA Sahib. But the case generated media heat due to protests by Mahajan, he is a respected and district president of BJP afterall, and the police had to arrest Bhai sahib due to pressure from various quarters!

Bhai Navtej Singh was in jail because he beat up Shiv Senas leader (Shiv Sena is a Hindu Fanatical organisation which is against all religions in India except Hinduism)

:lol: get your facts right.

however, these sevadars are new to me, so i was wondering what they were doing in that same jail as a child killer?
Bibiji, our Bhais are 'known history sheeters'. It was not the first time they went to jail! They have visited "Vada Ghar" many times on various charges! :D

Poohla was a <banned word filter activated> that met his end but there are atleast 300 'alive' police cats , as per news report feb. 2007 election , in Punjab right now! Enough to start a movement if their masters wished! And Ajit Sandhu met a sad end. His cases could have implicated KP Gill, so he was taken off from the pic.

Sunny bond you have a very long way to go before you realise how politics are played .

Well, looks dont say everything.

And Jasleen, sorry, not to offend u, but i think it may be difficult for u to understand the culture of India and Punjab after British Independance... U shud know that culture... Point: Even if Poohla was in jail... He would be free later... Even if he was sentenced to 7 or 14 years, they were going to give him all facilities in jail like tv, ac, refrigerator etc

OR if court sentenced him to be hanged, THEN, punjab police would have faked an encounter/suicide case/fake hanging, and sent poohla to another place/country with different identity.

This has happened before: Ajit Sin Sandhu was awaiting trial with many other Punjab Police officials for the 1995 kidnapping and killing of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra. He supposedly suicided in 1997 and all cases were (logically) closed (only against him). But now he is happily residing in another country.

ooh, sorry, i didn't realize you lived in india. :) yes, i'm just a stupid american who knows nothing about the country that half my family lives in. sorry to have bothered you with my stupidity.

so if these criminals were not truely killed,, how do you know phoola was? all we saw was a burnt up corpse. it could be anyone, right. maybe he's still alive! :o

Oh half of ur family lives there.... Oh relli... Ji, then they shud know this what i told u... That corpse was his.. I know.. Many of his close chelas confirmed... He himself was speaking to media... After he was burnt lol

he wasnt relli speaking but those journalists were asking him questions... But it was him.. Atleast now we have seen his DEAD BODY PIC

But who has seen Ajit Sandhus dead body pic?? Let alone dead body...

Oh half of ur family lives there.... Oh relli... Ji, then they shud know this what i told u... That corpse was his.. I know.. Many of his close chelas confirmed... He himself was speaking to media... After he was burnt lol

he wasnt relli speaking but those journalists were asking him questions... But it was him.. Atleast now we have seen his DEAD BODY PIC

if he was trying to escape, of course his close chelas would lie, wouldn't they?

how many burned corpses have you seen? they can't be easily identified. maybe by dental records, etc. burn victims in hospitals are often misidentified for this reason. pictures on tv are not evidence. it's all part of a plot by the gov't to hide him so he doesn't have to testify against him.

so maybe they found a couple of mona thugs with long jail histories, and said, "we can make you heroes, all you have to do is burn this fat old guy and we'll pretend he's phoola".

wouldn't that be pretty normal behaviour for indian police/gov't?

we hear all the time about these kind of scandals... some people think bhindranwale is still alive hiding somewhere. i mean come on. anythign is possible, right?

if he was trying to escape, of course his close chelas would lie, wouldn't they?

how many burned corpses have you seen? they can't be easily identified. maybe by dental records, etc. burn victims in hospitals are often misidentified for this reason. pictures on tv are not evidence. it's all part of a plot by the gov't to hide him so he doesn't have to testify against him.

so maybe they found a couple of mona thugs with long jail histories, and said, "we can make you heroes, all you have to do is burn this fat old guy and we'll pretend he's phoola".

wouldn't that be pretty normal behaviour for indian police/gov't?

we hear all the time about these kind of scandals... some people think bhindranwale is still alive hiding somewhere. i mean come on. anythign is possible, right?

I hate to say it but you do have a point. lol