Ghosts After Amritvela

Guest ~akal~

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Bilaaval on Pannaa 819

iblwvlu mhlw 5 ]

bilaaval mehalaa 5 ||

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehla:

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]

thaathee vaao n lagee paarabreham saranaaee ||

The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]1]

chougiradh hamaarai raam kaar dhukh lagai n bhaaee ||1||

On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

siqguru pUrw ByitAw ijin bxq bxweI ]

sathigur pooraa bhaettiaa jin banath banaaee ||

I have met the Perfect True Guru, who has done this deed.

rwm nwmu AauKDu dIAw eykw ilv lweI ]1] rhwau ]

raam naam aoukhadhh dheeaa eaekaa liv laaee ||1|| rehaao ||

He has given me the medicine of the Lord's Name, and I enshrine love for the One Lord. ||1||Pause||

rwiK lIey iqin rKnhwir sB ibAwiD imtweI ]

raakh leeeae thin rakhanehaar sabh biaadhh mittaaee ||

The Savior Lord has saved me, and eradicated all my sickness.

khu nwnk ikrpw BeI pRB Bey shweI ]2]15]79]

kahu naanak kirapaa bhee prabh bheae sehaaee ||2||15||79||

Says Nanak, God has showered me with His Mercy; He has become my help and support. ||2||15||79||

Too much to discuss on this, leads to a lot of ideas -- more background information is required. But to put it simply, you were lucid dreaming. It triggers automatically from the sub-conscious and the power of the mind puts anything which does not seem possible, possible.

So -- a lot of history is required of you to really understand what's going on. It could be influenced by electromagnetism, too --

http://www.sleeps.com/forums/lucid-dreams-dreaming/12747.htm

lucid dream or is my room haunted ...can't sleep!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamed that the wall next to my bed was missing and I could see right through it and I saw a woman in a silk dress walking on air towards me. I then wake up and think "Weird!"

This is when things get scary I hear someone tapping on the window. I felt perfectly awake and scared. The knocking got louder and soon I heard a women screaming "Hey hey you!" I ignored. Scared I look up and I see a purple cloud above me lift me and I felt something go right through me. Felt like every hair from my body was yanked out. I finally thought enough and got out of my bed and into another room in our house. I swear I was awake! I am totally freaked out and believe my room may be haunted

. Lucid dreaming can also open our awareness to the spirit world

Too much to discuss on this, leads to a lot of ideas -- more background information is required. But to put it simply, you were lucid dreaming. It triggers automatically from the sub-conscious and the power of the mind puts anything which does not seem possible, possible.

So -- a lot of history is required of you to really understand what's going on. It could be influenced by electromagnetism, too --

Seems like you don't have much knowledge on the spiritual side. :rolleyes:

The main thing that works is ardaas.

Lucid dreaming is in-fact awareness of the spirit world, which is not realised to a great extent. The thing with it is that, majority of the dream or experience is controlled by the sub-conscious mind -- which doesn't really allow one to experience the spirit world to a greater extent (fear -- ). Therefore, people do various techniques to control their fears and launch dreams themselves to get into their lucid dreaming state to "program" their minds, too -- removing previously unbearable fears and/or get a vibe and connect with other entities and rediscover their world.

All there is, is but, energy -- understand? This energy works in the way you want it to -- and in terms on this, you have both the positive and negative forces. Thus demons, ghosts, the lot... let's keep it brief now.

Perhaps... doesn't bother me -- knowledge is not determined by knowing.

What is ardaas? It's a form of a prayer to God or to your higher Self -- but in the highest consciousness, a prayer and thought is literally, one.

The reason I suggested electromagnetic induction -- is due to the "God Helmet" created by Michael Persinger.

BELIEVE That god is listening and you are saying this prayer in FRONT of him
Thats whats the hardest thing to do. When a Singh taught me how to do chaur, he said "tusi socho ki Guru Nanak Sahib baithhay aa, te tusi chaur kar rahe ho". My response was "pher te hogi sewa". If we could convince ourselves that Gurujee is ang-sang, not only would our words and deeds be clean, our minds would be spotlessly clean as well.

I asked a question once about what is Naam. I got several responses: "Naam is a vibration", "Naam is spiritual consciousness" etc. It all felt so cool to type and read, but hollow to experience. Then one day sitting in the public transport bus I saw the security camera, and started smiling at it. I got my answer. This is what Naam is. We behave like angels when a security camera is around, but don't hesitate to think the dirtiest thoughts within ourselves and totally forget that He is watching. This state of NOT MERELY acknowledging Him watching over us, but rather EXPERIENCING it within ourselves is what Naam is. Like I said, so easy and cool to type it out on here, while I am myself light years away from the experience and lack the most remote feeling of it.

Back to topic. The mind "gets back" at you each time you do something to irritate it. Waking up at Amritvela and doing Nitnem is one big irritation. Keep going. Don't stop. At times I used to think "something" is in my house, and I realized who/what it was. It was the "ghosts" of all those bugs/spiders I didn't kill, rather captured them on the super sticky trap and left them there to die.

is it wrong to sleep after amritvela? i mean have i done something wrong? i don't get it.

You shouldn't sleep after Amrit vela. I know so many people who get up, don't wash their face but do their prayers and go back to sleep. I am not even going to tell you what I think of this. I feel these people believe Amrit vela is about praying at a certain time but in reality Amrit vela is not about how 3am is more holier than 9pm. Its actually about synchronising your body clock to the natural daylight clock. Therefore whats the point of getting up and giong back to sleep cos u just mess it all up.

Amrit vela actually changes.....ie later in winter and earlier in summer. My advice is for you to do amritvela like this....

1. Get up

2. Shower

3. Change into new clothes

4. Do your prayers

5. Do ardaas

6. Carry on with the rest of the day....

Lucid dreaming is in-fact awareness of the spirit world, which is not realised to a great extent. The thing with it is that, majority of the dream or experience is controlled by the sub-conscious mind -- which doesn't really allow one to experience the spirit world to a greater extent (fear -- ). Therefore, people do various techniques to control their fears and launch dreams themselves to get into their lucid dreaming state to "program" their minds, too -- removing previously unbearable fears and/or get a vibe and connect with other entities and rediscover their world.

All there is, is but, energy -- understand? This energy works in the way you want it to -- and in terms on this, you have both the positive and negative forces. Thus demons, ghosts, the lot... let's keep it brief now.

Perhaps... doesn't bother me -- knowledge is not determined by knowing.

What is ardaas? It's a form of a prayer to God or to your higher Self -- but in the highest consciousness, a prayer and thought is literally, one.

The reason I suggested electromagnetic induction -- is due to the "God Helmet" created by Michael Persinger.

:6

:happy: