Importance Of Hair In Sikhism

Nehmat

well being true and frank i would like to say that i got my hairs uncut because of my parents as i have never seen my parents cut their hairs n cant even think of.................... i haven't seen god but i have seen my parents and there is no question what so ever that i go against them...........

and i individually think that its much easier to cut ones hair and its far much difficult to keep them, it doesn't matter u keep your hair uncut or not but its a matter of character and selfrespect......... and as born in Sikh family please dont even think of all that.

guruji given us a unique and a different identity..

u can live like Hindu , like Cristian, like jains, like mayas, like muslims,,,,,, n b b b b

but its not easy to live life king size like SIKHS

Well for all those who cut there hair for sake of looks n blh blh i got only one word them............... BECHARE

SIKHI KHANDEYO THIKHI

and it is

Guru Fateh

I admire any bibi/mata Jis that keep all their Kaysh. A woman to keep all her hair is strong. The body and how our facial characteristics are is Gods creation, why alter it?, why mutate body appearance???

(to anyone that cuts their hair) Do you feel ashamed that you have 5 fingers on each hand???? or two legs???????

The one thing that should be cut is your head and given to GuruJi but you wont cut what is asked, you cut what is forbidden from GuruSahibs hukam., and youre a "Sikh"

In order to start the path, put on the UNI-form(IK Saroop) Ik Saroop=Panj Kakkar, in order to end the path you must merge with God. If you dont merge with God then you are just someone who died with a turban, if you cut your hair then you are a fool to get this far to forfeit your chance at a SachKhand Passport.

Dhan Kes Dhan

I.E -

"Dont cut yer hair cause then you are derooted"

(to anyone that cuts their hair) Do you feel ashamed that you have 5 fingers on each hand???? or two legs???????

The one thing that should be cut is your head and given to GuruJi but you wont cut what is asked, you cut what is forbidden from GuruSahibs hukam., and youre a "Sikh"

Waheguru! Very nice post...

That reminds me...Say a dollmaker makes a doll with a lot love... and keeps it safe with even more affection for its creation...However, the doll falls off a shelf and is now BROken...

Maybe one eye is missing, or nose is missing...whatever...

The Dollmaker ,looking at his destroyed creation, gets really upset and throws the doll away...

Now....God = Dollmaker...Us = dolls(his creation)...

But god doesn't throw us away...He gives us a second chance...lets take it... :)