A Sikh Girl Became A Muslim

Deep Singh

Guest mehtab

ok i m juz gonna give my general opinion bout life after death here, and i dunno for sure if this is what Sikhi believes as well.

Personally, i think that every1 (no matter what religion) will go thru the same process after death, whatever u wanna call or define it as. Every1 will be judged by their deeds and deeds alone, and not by their religion or any other denomination, since religion is man-made (bad term to use) and GOD does not have a religion (another controversial statement for some). Many religions believe their adherents will go thru specific stages after death, and the astonishing thing i feel is that every1 is said to see different stuff happening depending on what religion he/she was into.

i really dunno what happens as i have never come from the afterlife tongue.gif

I think Japji Sahib gives something about it.....

Every thing we do in our life is recorded by 'angles' called Chit and Gupt....who after after death place our record with Dharam Raj....who is perhaps a kind of Head Angle, who judges the humans according to their deeds.... :T:

Those who have recieved the power of Naam will merge into ParamAtma...or Waheguru jio....we can say they live in SaachKhand....

those who have done something wrong something right will get a rebirth....a rebirth could be a high or low birth....like human birth is the best cause here u get the chance to apply for visa into SaachKhand, while as a insect you have to follow the Hukam as it is....or in other words...you have no freewill.....

If you have done ONLY bad deeds you will end up in hell.....what is hell? it can be living a life wihout Naam.......in SGGS hell is discribed as a place where their is pain and fire and so on....check Sheik Farid.....as well as Guru Sahib tells that hell or heaven is not a physical place....therefore i think it could be place where souls exist...because they are not physical.....

Am i wrong guys???

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think that this happening is not of the case that the Sikh girl was forced into the Islam religion, bu tthe reason being that the girl was illiterate about the Sikh religion.

The problem nowadays that the young generation has is that hey do not know about the Sikh religion, they do not see what is right and wrong and therefore do not do the right things. The only people that can be blames for this happening is ourselves for the reason being that the younger generation do not know enough about their own religion, and therefore are being urged by non-Sikhs into doing wrong things. We cannot blame this girl for changing her religion, we should look at ways in which we can prevent this happening again, and the only way that this can be prevented is that we teach the younger generation what is right and wrong so that they can see for themselves what they have been missing out on.

But I must stress again that it is the elders that are failing to deliver the message to the younger generation and it is the older generation to blame for this. I have seen this happen infront of my eyes, where Sikh girls prefer to be with people not from their own religion but from people that have been brought up in different reiligions, ie Muslims and English people. And as I am only 17, I think that we should be ashamed of this that the reason behind this has nothing to do with the girl, but with her background, and her knowledge of the Sikh religion.

"Sabh Sanjam Rahe Sianpa.

Mera Prabh Sabh Kicch Janda.

Pragat Prataap Vartaaio Sabh Lok Karai Jaikaar Jeeo.17.

(Sriraag Mehla 1, Page 72)