Bharatnatyum

sitargirl

I'm so stupid. I think I posted a thread but when I checked again it did not appear. Anyways gonna try second time. My friend is doing a project on Indian culture etc. She has covered most things like music, foods, languages, clothes etc.

She wants to cover dance and as part of her project she needs to interview various people. If anyone knows of a bharatnatyum dance teacher or group in bham then can you please pass me the contact details. Thanks!

I'm so stupid. I think I posted a thread but when I checked again it did not appear. Anyways gonna try second time. My friend is doing a project on Indian culture etc. She has covered most things like music, foods, languages, clothes etc.

She wants to cover dance and as part of her project she needs to interview various people. If anyone knows of a bharatnatyum dance teacher or group in bham then can you please pass me the contact details. Thanks!

It's a dance...am I right?...

I don't think anyone would know here (maybe I'm wrong)...But look in your local directory...

They may have some listings... =)

hey hey hey bham :6 u mean birmingham??? cnt u write full name?? :lol: here u go wit some helpful information.. :p

it ll b helpful i suppose.. hav a luk n find it...

http://www.jas-musicals.com/sectrad/JasTeachers.asp