Guest G.Kaur

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What time is it

I'll answer towards the end...

2. What's your full name

SATORi . <-- yep that "." is my Surname! Had to put an end to it, was getting labeled a lot, geeza!

3. What are you most afraid of

some toilet monster which waits for you while you're doing no. 2 -- grr... such a shock I tell ya!

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theatre

Meinu Ni Patha...Drected By: Ovi ni patha...

5. Place of birth

By Some doctor... in some nurse's hand... I swear to god she pinched me! :@

6. Favorite food

I skip the menu until I hit the dessert section... now that's food right there! OMG -- I got no money...

7. What's your natural hair color

I don't know -- only seen a black and white photo of me...

8. Ever been to Alaska

prolly have, but got deported for obvious reasons! :rolleyes:

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling

not mine... but for pranks... it was hilarious! -- might need to sort out a self retractable one though!

10. Love someone so much it made you cry

..ish i had no option -- it was bloody hot! -- hadda make that girl cry to get beaten up so that I could cry -- ahh it was blissful, hydration!

11. Been in a car accident

...damn they survived!

12. Croutons or bacon bits

inky pinky ponky father had a donkey...opps donkey got both -- another option?

13. Favorite day of the week

Ahh easy... sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday... except when you're in jail... pshhhhh <_<

14. Favorite restaurant

they all have a sign outside them now -- "SATORi: No Money, No Entreth!"

15. Favorite Flower

atta! mm... can make rotia!! woohooo!!

16. Favorite sport to watch

the one where guys run after this ball and they all beat the guy who had the ball... what's that called? -- no it's not polo... that oval ball thingy! grr....

17. Favorite drink

when i'm poor or rich? ehe ta pala dasya karo ji! :rolleyes:

18. Favorite ice cream

oh oh i know this one! -- the part where I order loads of it and have no money to pay for it... you should see the till lady scream her head off!! woohooo one more down, 4 more shops to go...

19. Disney or Warner Brothers

nah... neither of them are Wright!

20. Ever been on a ship

yep... but was on the missile of the ship -- ki kara... needed a free cruise...err... free transport into another country! :D

21. What color is your bedroom carpet

...i'm still sailing on the missile... how'd I know? Wonder if i'll ever get to see a "bedroom" what's that anyway!? :6

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test

i don't know about me failing... but i can gurantee you that, that the person marking me failed several times -- aww poor guy got stressed and gave me his car!! chalo ik nu patalia :p

23. What do you do when you are bored

try to kill that monster in the toilet!!! :@

this place got sangat to help? ... meanies, all of you!! <_<

24. Bedtime

i no stay with mummy anymore -- no stories, no sleep :umm:

25. Who will respond to this the quickest

the one who understands E=mc2

26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond

the devil... i keep knocking at his door -- even the bell isn't working -- they direct me to heaven all the time... now who wants to go there? I got all the hot springs in hell -- ya mon, it's rocking!!!

27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses

the person who's pocket i picked over Pick n' Pay the other day... seriously they should change the name to "Pick n' Go" and believe you me, I'd be their no. 1 customer for ever!! :D

28. Favorite TV show

dad said I couldn't watch TV when I was young -- so heard the Radio -- favorite show was "Whose you daddy!"

I was always like... if only I knew... sigh

29. Last person you went to dinner with

Poochi.. this dog I found on the street while I was window shopping -- though, she's been lucky -- cause ever since I got her, see was packed with jewellry!! cha-ching! $_$

30. What is your lucky number?

Mine is 1 and Poochi's is 000000000000000 -- now you see where we are headed eh? :lol:

31. What are your favorite colors

We got too tired naming them... how do you even say "pueblo" so we just said, what has all colours hidden in it? and woah Poochi is clever, she said ask God -- and bam! white!

32. How many tattoos do you have

they're fractals, you can't count em... all one but many!!

33. How many pets do you have

poochi + the people who fell for my traps! :D

34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg

ahh let's see -- people eat the chicken and give the left overs to other chicken to eat, and they somehow give this white oval thing -- I thought it was that funny doll collection thing, where one pops out of the other, each getting smaller in size...

35. What do you want to do before you die

kick all the presidents in world in their *teeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* (censored)

36. Have you ever been to Hawaii

I flew over it... does it count? battle stations online -- go away nazis!!

37. Have you been to a different country

I thought the world was one? no... -- sigh, where am I? ahh on this darn missile!

38.Time this survey ended

present... pre-sent? ahh something to leave you folks to ponder over with!

ahah finally education was helpful...

ok first question now...

1. What time is it

it's "past" -- so why bother now?

oyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im still waitin on my hug!!!! <_<

:homer -- lost my path...

...ahh here we goo :console:

ok what else you need me to do? :p I got a PM to attend to. hehe

lol...Thats very nice Satori...

Meinu Ni Paata...Onu Vi Ni Paata...

Pher Kinu Paata? :umm:

Meinu Ni Paata :rolleyes:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank juuuuuuuu now i feel all better!!!

i dnt knw hw 2 give hugs im a robot

:cry: ............................... :((

look at wat you did harvey!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank juuuuuuuu now i feel all better!!!

i dnt knw hw 2 give hugs im a robot

:cry: ............................... :((

look at wat you did harvey!!!

:D