Your Views

Guest ****

2nd battle for Khalistan may commence in 2012 or near that year..

or atleast many dushts to the panth will be killed in that year

:)

but the world surely not going to end in that year..

neither is khalsa raj going to begin in 2012...

but the struggle will re-begin.. :)

Sunny singha ur right, dushts will die at that time for sure and the struggle and the beginning of the khalsa raj will begin! RAj Karega Khalsa, Aki rahi na koe! Tyar bar tyar raho singho the panth will need seva and heads very soon. WJKK WJKF

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 has nothing to do with us. In 2012 theres going to be a world war between the Muslims and Christians and many people will die. Not many Sikhs however. Pakistan will be in tatters and areas close to the border may be affected other than that Sikhs will be fine. Then however sikhs will capitalize on the temporary weakness of the other major religions and we'll begin to grow steadily. However this is not khalsa raj. True khalsa raj cannot happen until kaljug has ended which is over 4 hundred thousand years away we are only 5 thousand years into kaljug its just a small child things are going to get much worse. We may however get khalsitan or have another attempt after 2012 but this is not khalsa raj. When khalsa raj begins it will be over the whole world and last as long as kaljug.

I heard that the sky will turn green, the earth will shake and then it will be flattened! Then the people that believe the world is flat will finally be happy!

Also we may get eaten by some kind of huge gorilla type dinosaur.

I think Wham and cabbage patch kids are making a come back...

Amazing times to come! :D

I heard that the sky will turn green, the earth will shake and then it will be flattened! Then the people that believe the world is flat will finally be happy!

Also we may get eaten by some kind of huge gorilla type dinosaur.

I think Wham and cabbage patch kids are making a come back...

Amazing times to come! :D

lol :lol:

2012 has nothing to do with us. In 2012 theres going to be a world war between the Muslims and Christians and many people will die. Not many Sikhs however. Pakistan will be in tatters and areas close to the border may be affected other than that Sikhs will be fine. Then however sikhs will capitalize on the temporary weakness of the other major religions and we'll begin to grow steadily. However this is not khalsa raj. True khalsa raj cannot happen until kaljug has ended which is over 4 hundred thousand years away we are only 5 thousand years into kaljug its just a small child things are going to get much worse. We may however get khalsitan or have another attempt after 2012 but this is not khalsa raj. When khalsa raj begins it will be over the whole world and last as long as kaljug.

HUH :umm: You just contradicted yourself :lol:

Btw, I want to ask all the people who are talking about khalsa raj, how do you know all this? Can you see the future? :gg: