Your Views

Guest ****

yeaahh..dere are awful lot of videoos on youtube

will post up da links in a bit..buh we sikhs shudnt care or worry because khalsa raj is on da waiii...yayyyy :D

^^ believe it nootttttttt buhhh khalsaaaaaa's gunna raaajjjjj and kaljug will be all washed awayyyyyy

oh goshh ^^ i'm juss reallyy exciteeddd...yayyyyyyyy :D

What is Khalsa raj? :umm:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will post up da links in a bit..buh we sikhs shudnt care or worry because khalsa raj is on da waiii...yayyyy :D

^^ believe it nootttttttt buhhh khalsaaaaaa's gunna raaajjjjj and kaljug will be all washed awayyyyyy

i don't get it...what makes the Sikh any different from others, If muslims believe everyone in the world will be a muslim...and if christians belive the same thing...

then where does that leave the sikhs:S...are we all gonna become either muslims or christians...what makes this khalsa raj any more unique then the purpose 'muslim raj' and the christian raj? that they all claim?

because in the end of the day..only one raj will suffice no?

i don't get it...what makes the Sikh any different from others, If muslims believe everyone in the world will be a muslim...and if christians belive the same thing...

then where does that leave the sikhs:S...are we all gonna become either muslims or christians...what makes this khalsa raj any more unique then the purpose 'muslim raj' and the christian raj? that they all claim?

"Sikhism is a Universal world Faith, a message for all men. This is amply illustrated in the writings of the Gurus. Sikhs must cease to think of their faith as just another good religion and must begin to think in terms of Sikhism being the religion for this New Age … It completely supplants and fulfils all the former dispensations of older religions. Books must be written proving this. The other religions contain the truth, but Sikhism contains the fullness of truth."

Reverand HL Bradshaw

Khalsa = pure, guru's chela whu has spent his/her life serving waheguru, pleasing, going according to guru's hukam.

These people are queit rare in today's society and surely I'm not one of them :(

Raj= to rule..guru's true sevaks will rule the earth…no dubt about dat

Pajjiiee I could go on..but I'm too lazy to rite it all down..i rather talk (speak) about it :p ..But you can do sum search, in gurbanniii, as I don't have all the answers :(

Bhul chuk maaf karniii

okkiiiesss..i'm in a hurryy atm..have u taken into account that muslims and christians have differnt believes.."judgement day" << etc.... ????

^^ that's what makes us different, our beliefs :D

read gurbanniii...rather than asking people..n getting there opinions..find it out your self.

answer to all the questions

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JII MAHARAJ !!!!

if i were juu..i would ask guru sahib jiiii :p

Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc all worship God indirectly, through the SARGUN Form of God, Vishnu. This god (Vishnu) has been created and placed in every universe created to start the play of nature. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the first to Find the NIRGUN/NIRANKAAR Form of God, Vahiguroo. Guru Nanak Dev after becoming one with God showed the ultimate Truth to his Sikhs.

Our religion is above goods deeds and bads deeds; all these are under EGO. Through them we go to heaven and hell which are under the power of Maya. But through Guru Sahib Ji's teaching we destroy this EGO, which is the veil between us and God. We then become humble, like God, and live above Maya, above heaven/hell etc.

Sikhs take advantage and think there isn't much to Sikhi, and for some reason think Islam to be on the same level or even higher. But only when we start practicing Guru Granth Sahib's teaching will we realise the Truth. When we Japp Naam, Wisdom dawns onto the person after a while not straight away. The devotee has to keep japping it until they begin to taste the rass of it. This can only happen if we stop worshiping Maya. From this rass, before it and after we have over millions of spiritual experiences and the knowledge that dawns is amazing. God is actually changing us and making us able to withstand his power before we get to saachkhand. One of them is this: the lotus flower turns the right way up and amrit pours in from the Dasam Duar, directly from Saachkhand, into the lotus flower. The Devotee then has the True Ishnaan. He daily literally drinks this amrit. He then becomes one of Immortals of Saachkhand.

Gurbani tells us we are not picking up the jewels of Naam, we blindly walk right past them. We may be japping naam, but blindly japping it. One of the jewels is that we literally get a coolness and it can be even felt when we touch our face. This coolness feels like beautiful cold water inside us permeating and pervading everywhere. There are other jewels as well.

Sikhi/Gurmat is amazing, you have to experience it to know it. Especially the incredible Power that one recieves from it.

Anway, only the Khalsa will rule, not Sikhs. When we take amrit we become Sikhs, our goal is to become Khalsa (pure)/Gurmukh. Our other goal is to achieve true love for God so that we yearn for his darshan and achieve it while alive or when our body dies. When we become Gurmukh this yearn will automaticly come. Right now, we Sikhs are all living on false love. Muslims, Christian, Hindus etc are living on this false love too. If a Muslim is practicing his religion properly without any hate inside of him, then God will let him meet Guru Nanak Dev I.E. TAKE AMRIT, one day, it could be in another human life. At least to become Sikh (take amrit) we need some level of compassion, if not the ultimate compassion. God chooses that person.

Thats what makes Sikhi higher and Greater, and so much more different than other religions, which are under the power of EGO and Maya.

2nd battle for Khalistan may commence in 2012 or near that year..

or atleast many dushts to the panth will be killed in that year

:)

but the world surely not going to end in that year..

neither is khalsa raj going to begin in 2012...

but the struggle will re-begin.. :)