Your Views

Guest ****

yeaahh..dere are awful lot of videoos on youtube

will post up da links in a bit..buh we sikhs shudnt care or worry because khalsa raj is on da waiii...yayyyy :D

^^ believe it nootttttttt buhhh khalsaaaaaa's gunna raaajjjjj and kaljug will be all washed awayyyyyy

oh goshh ^^ i'm juss reallyy exciteeddd...yayyyyyyyy :D

What is Khalsa raj? :umm:

i don't get it...what makes the Sikh any different from others, If muslims believe everyone in the world will be a muslim...and if christians belive the same thing...

then where does that leave the sikhs:S...are we all gonna become either muslims or christians...what makes this khalsa raj any more unique then the purpose 'muslim raj' and the christian raj? that they all claim?

because in the end of the day..only one raj will suffice no?

okkiiiesss..i'm in a hurryy atm..have u taken into account that muslims and christians have differnt believes.."judgement day" << etc.... ????

^^ that's what makes us different, our beliefs :D

read gurbanniii...rather than asking people..n getting there opinions..find it out your self.

answer to all the questions

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JII MAHARAJ !!!!

if i were juu..i would ask guru sahib jiiii :p

Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc all worship God indirectly, through the SARGUN Form of God, Vishnu. This god (Vishnu) has been created and placed in every universe created to start the play of nature. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the first to Find the NIRGUN/NIRANKAAR Form of God, Vahiguroo. Guru Nanak Dev after becoming one with God showed the ultimate Truth to his Sikhs.

Our religion is above goods deeds and bads deeds; all these are under EGO. Through them we go to heaven and hell which are under the power of Maya. But through Guru Sahib Ji's teaching we destroy this EGO, which is the veil between us and God. We then become humble, like God, and live above Maya, above heaven/hell etc.

Sikhs take advantage and think there isn't much to Sikhi, and for some reason think Islam to be on the same level or even higher. But only when we start practicing Guru Granth Sahib's teaching will we realise the Truth. When we Japp Naam, Wisdom dawns onto the person after a while not straight away. The devotee has to keep japping it until they begin to taste the rass of it. This can only happen if we stop worshiping Maya. From this rass, before it and after we have over millions of spiritual experiences and the knowledge that dawns is amazing. God is actually changing us and making us able to withstand his power before we get to saachkhand. One of them is this: the lotus flower turns the right way up and amrit pours in from the Dasam Duar, directly from Saachkhand, into the lotus flower. The Devotee then has the True Ishnaan. He daily literally drinks this amrit. He then becomes one of Immortals of Saachkhand.

Gurbani tells us we are not picking up the jewels of Naam, we blindly walk right past them. We may be japping naam, but blindly japping it. One of the jewels is that we literally get a coolness and it can be even felt when we touch our face. This coolness feels like beautiful cold water inside us permeating and pervading everywhere. There are other jewels as well.

Sikhi/Gurmat is amazing, you have to experience it to know it. Especially the incredible Power that one recieves from it.

Anway, only the Khalsa will rule, not Sikhs. When we take amrit we become Sikhs, our goal is to become Khalsa (pure)/Gurmukh. Our other goal is to achieve true love for God so that we yearn for his darshan and achieve it while alive or when our body dies. When we become Gurmukh this yearn will automaticly come. Right now, we Sikhs are all living on false love. Muslims, Christian, Hindus etc are living on this false love too. If a Muslim is practicing his religion properly without any hate inside of him, then God will let him meet Guru Nanak Dev I.E. TAKE AMRIT, one day, it could be in another human life. At least to become Sikh (take amrit) we need some level of compassion, if not the ultimate compassion. God chooses that person.

Thats what makes Sikhi higher and Greater, and so much more different than other religions, which are under the power of EGO and Maya.

2nd battle for Khalistan may commence in 2012 or near that year..

or atleast many dushts to the panth will be killed in that year

:)

but the world surely not going to end in that year..

neither is khalsa raj going to begin in 2012...

but the struggle will re-begin.. :)

2nd battle for Khalistan may commence in 2012 or near that year..

or atleast many dushts to the panth will be killed in that year

:)

but the world surely not going to end in that year..

neither is khalsa raj going to begin in 2012...

but the struggle will re-begin.. :)

Sunny singha ur right, dushts will die at that time for sure and the struggle and the beginning of the khalsa raj will begin! RAj Karega Khalsa, Aki rahi na koe! Tyar bar tyar raho singho the panth will need seva and heads very soon. WJKK WJKF

2012 has nothing to do with us. In 2012 theres going to be a world war between the Muslims and Christians and many people will die. Not many Sikhs however. Pakistan will be in tatters and areas close to the border may be affected other than that Sikhs will be fine. Then however sikhs will capitalize on the temporary weakness of the other major religions and we'll begin to grow steadily. However this is not khalsa raj. True khalsa raj cannot happen until kaljug has ended which is over 4 hundred thousand years away we are only 5 thousand years into kaljug its just a small child things are going to get much worse. We may however get khalsitan or have another attempt after 2012 but this is not khalsa raj. When khalsa raj begins it will be over the whole world and last as long as kaljug.

I heard that the sky will turn green, the earth will shake and then it will be flattened! Then the people that believe the world is flat will finally be happy!

Also we may get eaten by some kind of huge gorilla type dinosaur.

I think Wham and cabbage patch kids are making a come back...

Amazing times to come! :D

I heard that the sky will turn green, the earth will shake and then it will be flattened! Then the people that believe the world is flat will finally be happy!

Also we may get eaten by some kind of huge gorilla type dinosaur.

I think Wham and cabbage patch kids are making a come back...

Amazing times to come! :D

lol :lol:

2012 has nothing to do with us. In 2012 theres going to be a world war between the Muslims and Christians and many people will die. Not many Sikhs however. Pakistan will be in tatters and areas close to the border may be affected other than that Sikhs will be fine. Then however sikhs will capitalize on the temporary weakness of the other major religions and we'll begin to grow steadily. However this is not khalsa raj. True khalsa raj cannot happen until kaljug has ended which is over 4 hundred thousand years away we are only 5 thousand years into kaljug its just a small child things are going to get much worse. We may however get khalsitan or have another attempt after 2012 but this is not khalsa raj. When khalsa raj begins it will be over the whole world and last as long as kaljug.

HUH :umm: You just contradicted yourself :lol:

Btw, I want to ask all the people who are talking about khalsa raj, how do you know all this? Can you see the future? :gg:

I read through my post again it makes perfect sense to me could you explain a little more please. Its simple when kaljug ends khalsa raj will start and last as long as kaljug did.

the future is bright....

The future is Orange