Gatka/shastar Vidya In Birmingham Uk

caveman

Hi,

Yeah, stay away from Niddar. He is bad news. He will teach you shastar vidiya but slowly drop 'lines' of his corrupt knowledge to confuse you. What he teaches is very similar to Kalarippayatt (indian martial arts). The forms are very similar, Kalarippayatt has wild boar form, snake form, peacock form and so does Niddars (so called Shastar Vidiya) mixed in with some knowledge he has picked up from some nihangs in India i.e nihang battlefield formations etc.

There is a guy in London - Paul Whitrod who teaches Kalarippayatt, learn of him instead! www.paulwhitrod.com. Or learn Escrima/Kali, do some Thai-boxing and Grappling art. Thats all you need!

Thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Yeah, stay away from Niddar. He is bad news. He will teach you shastar vidiya but slowly drop 'lines' of his corrupt knowledge to confuse you. What he teaches is very similar to Kalarippayatt (indian martial arts). The forms are very similar, Kalarippayatt has wild boar form, snake form, peacock form and so does Niddars (so called Shastar Vidiya) mixed in with some knowledge he has picked up from some nihangs in India i.e nihang battlefield formations etc.

There is a guy in London - Paul Whitrod who teaches Kalarippayatt, learn of him instead! www.paulwhitrod.com. Or learn Escrima/Kali, do some Thai-boxing and Grappling art. Thats all you need!

Thanks

lol

Do not think Sarpanch is the only one who thinks niddar is a moorakh and enemy of the panth. He is a bigger threat and insult to the panth than Raam Raheem. He is single handly ruining the jeevans of many impressionable youths who just what to learn shastar vidya. They do not no better they are not to be blamed he however knows exactly what he's doing.

I cannot even begin to understand why people on this forum repeatedly support this animal. People think Darshan Singh is doing damage?! Try speaking to some of the Singhs who used to be affiliated with niddar when they were young and easily brainwashed find out he wrecked years of their lives.

From what i've heard from people who know about gatka etc he is very talented at shastar vidya. But why would you want to learn from an enemy of the panth. It's like saying go and do santheya with Darshan Singh or Raam Raheem.

i second that...

the stuff that his chele told me:

- only men wear dastars..a women that wears one is also a man

- Sikhs are part of the ocean of Hinduism

- Hindu idols should be brought back in to Gurdwara's...particularly Harmander Sahib (Golden Temple)

- only Nihungs take Amrit..all else can cut their hair as they please

- only men take Amrit, women do not

- having sex before or outside of marriage is acceptable if your away from home for long periods of time because men have urges/desires

i could go on...some down right disgusting stuff....

some say all they'll take is the vidiya...but sadly that won't be the case

There are martial arts classes being taught at oldbury gurdwara, west midlands and access to professional Gym equipment.

Tuesdays 7-9pm - Grappling & Gym

Wednesdays 7-9pm Muai Thai & Gym or Kirtan/Vichar in Main Darbar

Fridays 7-9pm Muai Thai/Jujitsu & Gym

Saturdays - 3-5pm Gatka/Gurmat Vichar

Oldbury singhs are organising all this for free for sadh sangat so please get in touch with them or message me and ill put you through

Akaaaaaal

Its quit unfortunate that people turn a blind eye to the damage he has caused.....The younger lot/Youth are the worst targets...they think they are clued up and go with this mentality of "aint no man gna mess me up...im my own man... i do my own thing"....Unfortunatly they get it the worst

He is one thing to most of the world but something else behind closed doors

There are martial arts classes being taught at oldbury gurdwara, west midlands and access to professional Gym equipment.

Oldbury singhs are organising all this for free for sadh sangat so please get in touch with them or message me and ill put you through

Akaaaaaal

Akaaaaaal

Hi,

Please could you give me some more information on the Grappling/Thai Boxing classes at oldbury gurdwara. What grappling art is it? Brazilian Ju Jitsu? Who is the person i need to contact.

Thanks in advance

Roop

Akaaaaaal

Akaaaaaal

Hi,

Please could you give me some more information on the Grappling/Thai Boxing classes at oldbury gurdwara. What grappling art is it? Brazilian Ju Jitsu? Who is the person i need to contact.

Thanks in advance

Roop

The grappling classes on tuesdays are punjabi style wrestling, the ju jitsu classes is original japanese ju jitsu not brazilian and muay thai classes are based on the ring sport.

Just turn up to the class and start training.