Presentation

Hardeep__singh

Did you choose to do presentation on Gandhi?

Why didn't you choose anybody from Sikh family?

:gg:

If I had a choice I would have done, but I got GHANDHI AS SUBJECT! and its not to a sikh audience, its for a new job I applying for.

Please "Hath jhor ke meh benti kar dha" if you can help me and support your fellow sikh then do so, but don't post comments which will be irrelevant

Gurfateh!

Wjkk Wjkf

The sangat on this site has given you great advice, the majority of people think Ghandi was a great human being, who loved the human race. This is the man, who allowed thousands of people to be massacred through-out of Punjab, Sometimes you think, there were musilmaan through-out the country, why didn't they give them a section towards the south of India. It was all cleverly planned by these tyrants. The way to be interactive, is to ask them their opinions, then give your own, sometimes you grab peoples attention by speaking the truth, not speak the conspiricies and propaganda of the Indians.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sorry...the theme is to be what career could they have done with their qualities...now as a Sikh of Guru and sangat of Guru ji, please refrain from slandering a human being and just stick to the point I am asking for...if you don't want to help then thats ok too, but if you do then its welcome.

Wjkk Wjkf

The sangat on this site has given you great advice, the majority of people think Ghandi was a great human being, who loved the human race. This is the man, who allowed thousands of people to be massacred through-out of Punjab, Sometimes you think, there were musilmaan through-out the country, why didn't they give them a section towards the south of India. It was all cleverly planned by these tyrants. The way to be interactive, is to ask them their opinions, then give your own, sometimes you grab peoples attention by speaking the truth, not speak the conspiricies and propaganda of the Indians.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

The British came and when they divided India, they looked at where it was heavily populated and what religions were in that area. Don't spread your opinions, base it on facts.

Plus stick to the topic, Paaji needs help with this topic, I'm sorry I cannot help as I don't know enough on the man!

Sat Sri Akaal!

Bhaji,

putting aside the fact that he was a to**er and to help you in your application , why dont' you give a few facts about him then say that he was a statesman and a peace maker, can the audience give any other statesmen of the same stature, then ask why they named who they named. Can they say whether the persons they nominated had as much impact on society? Did they have as much impact as he? how? get them to champion their nominated persons and you 'defend' the to**er.

Use the flip chart, how did they make an impact, talk about his visual impact - bald head/ spcs/ dhotti, did theother nominated persons do such things ? Give marks for each suggestion etc .

Yeah! And if some misguided patriot mentions guru gobind singh as his champion, then please prove him wröng! Nothing would be more enlightening than seeing this bald paedophile being glorified. And where was this toothless statesman wen half a million innocents were massacred in 1947?He was probably in the shack wid his 16 yr grand-niece contemplating!