Khalistan Zindabad Force Warns Parkash Badal

guptveer1469

330farm.jpg

While KZF isn't my favorite Khalistani outfit because it has killed way to much innocents and havent killed any big anti-Panthic person.

But, i am quite sure that they are the only Khalistani outfit that can do some action at this moment, this because of their links with Islamic militants.

Khalistan Zindabad Force warns Badal

Amritsar, 25 September by SunnyBondSingh Belgium - Today, a Khalistani outfit, called Khalistan Zindabad Force said that they will continue their struggle untill Khalistan is established and while announcing this also warned Punjab's CM Mr. Parkash Singh Badal that he should control himself and should stop playing evil politics/schemes/tricks. On the letter the letter pad was written "BADAL NU CHETAVNI (Warning to Badal)". On this letter the outfits chief, Ranjit Singh Jammu has put his signature. The headquarters of this outfit are in Amritsar, according to that letter. This letter, which was issued on sept 20, hasn't said which of any of his misdeeds.

rest will be translated later brb

No person should condone any group which kills innocent people and makes a partnership with Islamic groups. Killing an innocent person is a sick sick thing and not something to talk so lightly about, no Sikh should praise or endorse any group which carries out such actions. A group may call itself a Khalistani group but it is a complete sham to join with Islamic TERRORISTS who have made enmity with MANKIND, these are neither Sikh nor Khalistani principles. A Sikh loves all and views no person as an infidel or enemy, therefore both "linking with islamic groups" and committing the murder of innocent human beings, and any person who partakes in any of these, should be condemned completely.

These are not Khalistanis of Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

I would not be surprised in the least bit if this was a creation of the Indian Government. This is exactly what they want the Khalistan Movement to be perceived as, a gang of Pakistani-funded merciless killers.

No person should condone any group which kills innocent people and makes a partnership with Islamic groups. Killing an innocent person is a sick sick thing and not something to talk so lightly about, no Sikh should praise or endorse any group which carries out such actions. A group may call itself a Khalistani group but it is a complete sham to join with Islamic TERRORISTS who have made enmity with MANKIND, these are neither Sikh nor Khalistani principles. A Sikh loves all and views no person as an infidel or enemy, therefore both "linking with islamic groups" and committing the murder of innocent human beings, and any person who partakes in any of these, should be condemned completely.

These are not Khalistanis of Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

I would not be surprised in the least bit if this was a creation of the Indian Government. This is exactly what they want the Khalistan Movement to be perceived as, a gang of Pakistani-funded merciless killers.

:goodpost:

Well take any revolution for example, innocents DIE...

Take Beant Singh CM's assassination for example. BKI did manage to kill that Papi but also killed more than 11 other innocent people...

Banda Singh Bahadurs conquest.. He mercilesly killed many Muslims etc and razed many cities to ground..

But KZF, have done nothing that killing innocents, all other groups have killed innocents (un)intentionally but also killed big time Dushts..

So i agree KZF isnt a real Sikh organisation..

Jawan held with AKs for KZF links

JAMMU, Sept 25: Army and police today arrested an Army deserter Ranjeet Singh of Gurdaspur for his suspected links with ‘Khalistan Zindabad Force’ (KZF) when he was fleeing from his unit at Baramulla in Kashmir valley along with two AK-47 rifles in Banihal town on Jammu-Srinagar national highway.

Official sources said Army and police had laid nakas at several places on Jammu-Srinagar highway after a message was flashed that Ranjeet Singh, presently posted in 21 Rashtriya Rifles at Baramulla, had deserted his unit along with two AK rifles. He was nabbed from a bus by a joint team of Army and police at Shaitani Nullah near Banihal in Ramban district and two AK-47 rifles were recovered from him.

Sources confirmed that Ranjeet Singh, who was earlier posted in 17 RR, was linked to ‘KZF’.

Army have taken him to custody for sustained interrogation to ascertain his purpose of deserting the unit.