Apniyaa Kuriyyaa

So_Gupt

there are lots of clean shaven guys who get bullied, dont get girlfriends etc, clean shaven guys are portrayed as drug dealers, child molesters etc on tv and movies..........so im glad im not clean shaven!!!!! so why go there and say sikh guys in turbans get bullied all the time or arent proud of it (the turban)..........also........these women who hate turban guys.......why is that when they get used an abused they wana all of a sudden marry a turban guy........all these people can go to hell as far as im concerned they turned their back on their Guru and im supposed to have sympathy for them! :@ clean shaven people neva go up to real sikhs to iniate conversation they just insult us......lets deal with the problem its not just sikh girls but also the guys who act like slags! and also muslims, hindus and christians peoples children behave like this way tooo!!!! sadly most of these lost sikhs will only turn to their Guru when their life has been destroyed or when they have had their reputation ruined esp. the girl has been labled a slag etc.......

You make it sound like im picking on poeople who tie a turban. I was just using that situation as an example, because i've seen it happen before, im not saying that nothing happens to other people, that other people aren't getting bullied, clean shaven or not, i was just talking about that as an example.

I never said all sikhs in turbans get bullied all the time. Just some do, and that people don't know what to say to eachother because they are confused about religion. The one making insults was confused, he didn't understand why sikhs wear a turban, and that particular person, didn't understand fully either why he wore a turban, it was just because his parents made him as a child. All my point was is that people are confused about religion, so they abandon it, or insults anyone in it. Im not just talking about Sikhi either, im talking about all relgions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not just kuriya... look at the bundeh too! How many sharabi maya-hungry nasha-fueled romeos (or should i say rambo rambo?) do we have?

I think it comes from parenting, how many instill sikh values into their kids and are good role models for them?

not just kuriya... look at the bundeh too! How many sharabi maya-hungry nasha-fueled romeos (or should i say rambo rambo?) do we have?

I think it comes from parenting, how many instill sikh values into their kids and are good role models for them?

Fateh

I used to teach in a Sikh school before I left (cos of my kids) and noone knew what they were doing (including me) when it came to Rehit. There are too many Jathey, too many Rehits and too much damn confusion, it annoys me so much and since I had my twin girls Im scared for em. Im lucky to have a GurSikh husband and we talk about stuff involving Sikhi, but some things confuse us both! Im still seeking for answers...hopefully Il get somewhere before they grow up!!! :BL:

to the op.. ur right. i'd say kaljugs getting worse lol. however..... dont look up2 to others as much. we need to find our own way around sikhi, its veryyyy upsetting seeing bibya who wear dastars who wear make -up <_< there is NO NEED!

my point-- yes ppl are getting worse ....but if someone tries to do parchar of sikhi etc..what do we do?? we start doing nindya dont we!

at the mo, theres alot of parchar happening thanks to mahrajs kirpa.... but i dont think ppl let this happen. theres always someone who has a negative comment.

i dont think its lack of parchar! its lack of brains.

to the op.. ur right. i'd say kaljugs getting worse lol. however..... dont look up2 to others as much. we need to find our own way around sikhi, its veryyyy upsetting seeing bibya who wear dastars who wear make -up <_< there is NO NEED!

my point-- yes ppl are getting worse ....but if someone tries to do parchar of sikhi etc..what do we do?? we start doing nindya dont we!

at the mo, theres alot of parchar happening thanks to mahrajs kirpa.... but i dont think ppl let this happen. theres always someone who has a negative comment.

i dont think its lack of parchar! its lack of brains.

aha well said penjii... its lack of brains in our community..... may guru ji bless em wit some sumat :p

yeah thast right its just teh girls!!!???!!

wake up man. teh boys r just as bad. yeah u dnt see/hear about them coz everyone gets clouded out by looking at the girls actions 1st. both just as bad!its a youth thing rather than a male/female thing. it wnt help u cumin on here coz if i was a girl and read this id be hurt by it. go out there if ur so concerned and make a diff talk to the girls that make u so upset, listen be a bro. but not for one min am i gonna say this is just a prob with girls. i know sum guys that do the worst stuff imaginable

as for the girls/boys that do this stuff try and help and if u cant let them ruin there lives.!!!!!theyll learn the hard way. every1 gettng worse and its kaljug simple as that. no1 has a heart these days they go around hurting people and not caring. even their own parents. but karma is very powerful remember that

lots a nd lots of great ideas are presented here...which can be used to help ourselves and people around us. as we grow we realize we cant be "friends" with everyone or help out everyone...even though we all want to and wish there was a way we could do that. what im reading here is ( referring to the detailed posts about ideas) we need to open up and 'Our mission has to be ,to connect ,connect ,connect to those who are lost ."

we all know there are clicks in schools, and out side of schools and they are created automatically by the human kind to make sense of surrounding and feel safe.

nyhow

we all have different personalities and are on the same path yet at different stops so sometimes its hard to "connect" with people isnt it?

when someone says...lets reach out/connect, what do u really mean? are there any boundaries one should create to not get lost(one has to be very strong/pakka in what he/she believes in because sometimes being with "lost" u get lost too and one must be prepared to answer the HARD questions)? the reason i ask about the boundaries is because when u reach out or connect to people ur emotions are involved..u cant be cold hearted/hypocrite and just "connect" with others from "utton utton"(on the surface) as punjabi people would say. if you are going to connect to the "lost" do a single human being have the capacity to connect with so many "lost" lives?

----

one thing i find funny is how we are kind of condemning the "learn the hard way" concept here. lets not do that because i believe sikhi doesnt condemn it. maybe its just the way waheguru wants those people to learn the lessons tehy are suppose to learn.=)

i think someone posted the cocoon/ butterfly story here some time back..which explained the concept of the stages/experiences one must go through inorder to reach its beautiful state/stage.

bhul chuk muaff karni

akal sahai