Kara Question In A Youtubevideo

UKGupt Kaur

Sat Sri Akaal!

What is it about the kara that wards away evil? Is it the kara itself -- does it have special powers? My kara reminds me constantly of my bondage to the Satguru and to stay close to the path of dharma. Am I protected by the kara or by my belief?

Anyone whos got stung by a honeybee or any poisnous fly, knows that if you immediatly rub the spot with iron there is no swelling. Kara is also supposed to protect from evil. How it does that i don't know! But i do know and have experienced it's amazing supernatural abilities. Kara should also represent Guru and is his symbol. I firmly feel, it's my thought and my state of mind so don't rant about what i am gonna say, that kara is a kind of hotline with Guruji. i know it sounds weird but i feel i have a direct connection with guruji's power through my kara. It is kind of receptor of Guruji's blessings/power and kind of creates an electromagnetic field of Guruji's naam power around me, acts like an invisible sheild that protects from not only evil but also non-truth of god/s. Kara keeps my faith in check and saves me from falling in trap of devi devte.

Once a pandit told me to remove my kara. He said "yeh guru ka kara hai jo kabhi kabhi tumahra sar ghuma deta hai". I said "chaped maroon tere dor fite mooh".