Victorinox Kirpans

Guest ---Singh---

Guest ---Singh---

WJKK WJKF

Sangat Ji I'm trying to find those swiss army victorinox kirpans but I can't find them on the website at all. Does anyone have a link or know how to find the prices?

WJKK WJKF

I bought it directly from the Victorinox India website a few years ago: http://www.victorinoxindia.com

You can actually see it on the left hand side as a "top seller", however when I just went there it said the website was being updated and there are some issues with the images. Your best bet is to go there, and send an email to their feedback page and they should be able to help you out.

Most of the shastar shops around Durbar Sahib sell them - that's where I got mine.

In the UK Punjabi Roots in Smethwick sell both sizes - they used to have a website, but due to little sales they closed this down (so they told me when I inquired at their stall during the mela).

I have to say that the kirpan itself is well made and a quality piece, but the miyan dissapoints and is a little too gaudy (ie bling-bling) for my liking.