Unhappiness For The Longest Time..

Guest Guest

Dear Sadh Sangat,

I am very sad, I don't enjoy where I work, and I don't know what I would like to do with my life. I am not sure who I can turn to, what I can do, however my life is in such a mess. I am 25 years old, no prospects of marriage, no degree, no decent job.

Can anyone help me..

Things can’t be that bad. It’s never too late to turn things around, 25 is young.

Have you considered going back into education?

What qualifications did u leave with?

Just take one step at a time, pick up some perspectives from your local colleges and/or universities. See what they have to offer you.

You could always study part time and work too.

Paji/Penji,

I will tell you the thing that worked for me when I was in your position. TALK TO GOD!!!

Obviously do your banis aswell, but at night before you go to sleep, have a conversation with God, on a personal level. No hanky panky, be honest as if he is your best friend. "Hey Waheguru, tell me this, why is it I don't know what I want to do with my life". Be sincere and treat that convo like it is real!

Believe me your life will turn around, tell God what you want to achieve, and he will give it to you! Keeta loreee kaum....!

i NEVER talk to anyone about personal problems, that conversation at night with the almighty is all I need. I would not even tell my best friends/mother/father/sisters about what I talk to God about, because Waheguru is the only one who not only listens but does something about it! It's stupid when I see all these sikhs around me who do path just for the ritual aspect and because they have to, but when it comes down to it they have no faith in waheguru and no personal relationship with God himself! Try it, but I can tell you it gives you UNCONDITIONAL solutions to your problems! God will never turn a blind eye to his devotees!

Paji/Penji,

I will tell you the thing that worked for me when I was in your position. TALK TO GOD!!!

Obviously do your banis aswell, but at night before you go to sleep, have a conversation with God, on a personal level. No hanky panky, be honest as if he is your best friend. "Hey Waheguru, tell me this, why is it I don't know what I want to do with my life". Be sincere and treat that convo like it is real!

Believe me your life will turn around, tell God what you want to achieve, and he will give it to you! Keeta loreee kaum....!

i NEVER talk to anyone about personal problems, that conversation at night with the almighty is all I need. I would not even tell my best friends/mother/father/sisters about what I talk to God about, because Waheguru is the only one who not only listens but does something about it! It's stupid when I see all these sikhs around me who do path just for the ritual aspect and because they have to, but when it comes down to it they have no faith in waheguru and no personal relationship with God himself! Try it, but I can tell you it gives you UNCONDITIONAL solutions to your problems! God will never turn a blind eye to his devotees!

Awsw Gru 9 mhlw 5

<> siqgur pRswid ]

icqvau icqiv srb suK pwvau AwgY Bwvau ik n Bwvau ]

eyku dwqwru sgl hY jwick dUsr kY pih jwvau ]1]

hau mwgau Awn ljwvau ]

sgl CqRpiq eyko Twkuru kaunu smsir lwvau ]1] rhwau ]

aUTau bYsau rih iB n swkau drsnu Koij Kojwvau ]

bRhmwidk snkwidk snk snµdn snwqn snqkumwr iqn@ kau mhlu dulBwvau ]2]

Agm Agm AwgwiD boD kImiq prY n pwvau ]

qwkI srix siq purK kI siqguru purKu iDAwvau ]3]

BieE ik®pwlu dieAwlu pRBu Twkuru kwitE bMDu grwvau ]

khu nwnk jau swDsMgu pwieE qau iPir jnim n Awvau ]4]1]121]

Aasaa, Ninth House, Fifth Mehla:

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

Contemplating Him within my consciousness, I obtain total peace; but hereafter, will I be pleasing to Him or not?

There is only One Giver; all others are beggars. Who else can we turn to? ||1||

When I beg from others, I am ashamed.

The One Lord Master is the Supreme King of all; who else is equal to Him? ||1||Pause||

Standing up and sitting down, I cannot live without Him. I search and search for the Blessed Vision of His Darshan.

Even Brahma and the sages Sanak, Sanandan, Sanaatan and Sanat Kumar, find it difficult to obtain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||2||

He is unapproachable and unfathomable; His wisdom is deep and profound; His value cannot be appraised.

I have taken to the Sanctuary of the True Lord, the Primal Being, and I meditate on the True Guru. ||3||

God, the Lord Master, has become kind and compassionate; He has cut the noose of death away from my neck.

Says Nanak, now that I have obtained the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I shall not have to be reincarnated again. ||4||1||121||

vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo vahigurooo

[hey sis/bro i was reli unhappy a while ago. reli reli bad was reli depressed i was in and out of jobs prior to this i was doing bad at uni. nothing made me happy. but things change.........if ur job doesnt make u happy get another 1!keep applying remain ambitious!ive been trying 4 a decent jobs for a couple of years now finally got 1!just dnt give up man......u dnt know whats aroundf the corner. and with me reli bad stuff have happened and my depression i sufferd b4 has helped. like anything bad that happens now i feel i can get thru it coz i thnk things cant get any worse.

have time 2 urself find out what u enjoy...go 4 walks, watch films etc. and be patient with urself. think we all take happiness 4 granted

Dear Sadh Sangat,

I am very sad, I don't enjoy where I work, and I don't know what I would like to do with my life. I am not sure who I can turn to, what I can do, however my life is in such a mess. I am 25 years old, no prospects of marriage, no degree, no decent job.

Can anyone help me..

Yes I can help! Use the SMART framework, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed.

Research on the internet and write down the goals you want to achieve, however they got to be realistic too. You also need to read the book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.

Nothing in life is impossible, it is because our THOUGHT to where we are now, some are doctors, some are lawyers, some are spiritual, some people even put others in the space, some people developed rockets, nothing is hard to achieve...think positive, think the things you are good at, put them down have a brain storming session on paper and right the qualities you have, and then from there on, go to an advisor, a careers advisor and then he may be able to match you up with some vacancies or educational advice.

You have prospects of marriage, again its your THOUGHTS that are blocking you from this, go to gurdwara, and take a hukamnama from Guru ji about marriage. A degree, get off that sofa and apply for a degree, a foundation degree, something you will enjoy, no good in saying I aint got a degree, get one, achieve it, the opportunities are out there, go for it, the world is your oyster, only then you will succeed, if you have negative thoughts, then you going to be depressed...and believe me I been thru it, and it doesnt help.

..and on top of it....we believe GOD will help....he will help you and guide, but you have to take the Intiative to help yourself, forget those negative thoughts, they not worth it, put them to rest, get that arrow out like Guru Gobind Singh Ji and aim at those negative thoughts, trust in Guru Ji....he won all the battles, now you can win the battle with being negative.

Again I like to quote Bob Proctor " If you have a thought, you can hold it in your hand, If you make that thought dominant, you can bring it to life" Go for it, chak de phate Singha! Nothing is holding you back, no one has your permission to hurt in life.