Freshers Week At Uni...

Nimratha

Reading some of the posts here and the reactions, I guess we should all just bury our heads in the sand and pretend its not happening..

Reality check: IT IS.. I know one of them girls and I just checked her facebook and theres pictures of her being groped by a muslim dude (how do I know this? his name is tagged in the pictures)..

I think all of us need proper banging and slapping :lol: We all post comments in these chatpati posts wadd chaad ki....... There is new link for katha downloading and nobody want to download

With no disrespect intended, I know its very important to listen to Katha and how important Gurbani is, but this attitude of "downloading Katha is more important than saving the youth" is EXACTLY what has got us in this situation in the FIRST place!

Katha is wonderful but we need to keep our youth in tune, unless its the same Amrithdharis downloading Katha and arguing about the colour of Keski or whatever..

Just a thought from a lowly 'Sikh"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friend since school days got married and settled in U.K. She now prominently displays her pictures with Musli co-worker friends in her profile as if it is a trophy! I wanted to ask her why couldn't she find a like minded Sikh female as a good friend but did not. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets into a fun fling with a cousin of her musli friend! And to top it she goes to gurdwara early in the morning and takes part in all religious functions, she displays those pics too. Obviously when you display a picture of you covered from head to toe in a gurdwara alongside a picture of you dancing half naked in a club, you de-fame all those good and nice sikh bibis who don't do these sort of things! If you are bad then be 100% bad, don't be 50-50. Atleast people won't question your religion and other followers!

True these pakis need to be sorted out for this propoganda but it's our people who need to be sorted out as well. If parents don't teach kids right from young age about their culture and religion and what's right and wrong then obviously they gna end up being sharabis and $luts. Either parents can teach them their values from their religion and culture or they'l imbibe the western values and won't mind having drinking,clubbing,sex having multiple partners etc. So it's the parents who need to be blamed first of all.

Secondy, what are gurudawas doing? i guess we need to start some serious parchar from gurdwaras, not just katha and kirtans but also some serious awareness parchar for our youth esp against those muslims etc who target our youth. If Gurdwara Sahib stages can be used for stupid politics then why not for this kind of awareness? We need to mobilise folks through gurdwaras. If we don't tackle this now i m sure we are gonna be serious laughing stock for the world.

Guys lets watch ourselves...are we true Sikhs??

If we are Sikhs, we DONT let these actions affect us... first of all i havent seen the link cos its deleted and i dont wanna open it in the first place. Anyway... why the hell do we care about those kuriya????

These bibiaan are the ones who made the decision to do what they did....(if the pictures or watver is posted are true)

They dont care about us or Sikhi, so why shud we waste our energy and time feeling sorry for them.. I dont feel sorry for these girls... they are old now and they noe what is right and what is wrong... if they decided to take the wrong path so be it.

It doiesnt affect me one way or the other.. nor shud it affect you...

These are jus obstacles coming in our lives.... OUR DUTY IS TO DO PRAYERS, DO SEVA, DO STUDIES, DO EXERCISE, DO WORK, PLAY SPORTS, GO TO GURDWARA AND NAAM JAP!!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS STOP TRYING TO THING ABOUT THESE NEGATIVE THINGS AND START MOVING ON....

WE SHOULD ONLY LOOK AT OURSELVES AND HOW WE OPERATE

that is we dun give two monkeys about manmuks.. cos we are born warriors

pcee

Guys lets watch ourselves...are we true Sikhs??

If we are Sikhs, we DONT let these actions affect us... first of all i havent seen the link cos its deleted and i dont wanna open it in the first place. Anyway... why the hell do we care about those kuriya????

These bibiaan are the ones who made the decision to do what they did....(if the pictures or watver is posted are true)

They dont care about us or Sikhi, so why shud we waste our energy and time feeling sorry for them.. I dont feel sorry for these girls... they are old now and they noe what is right and what is wrong... if they decided to take the wrong path so be it.

It doiesnt affect me one way or the other.. nor shud it affect you...

These are jus obstacles coming in our lives.... OUR DUTY IS TO DO PRAYERS, DO SEVA, DO STUDIES, DO EXERCISE, DO WORK, PLAY SPORTS, GO TO GURDWARA AND NAAM JAP!!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS STOP TRYING TO THING ABOUT THESE NEGATIVE THINGS AND START MOVING ON....

WE SHOULD ONLY LOOK AT OURSELVES AND HOW WE OPERATE

that is we dun give two monkeys about manmuks.. cos we are born warriors

pcee

How can you clean the mess if you even don't want to think about it and want to turn a blind eye saying it doesn't affect you. The best way forward is to create awareness ans stop them so that these incidents get buried in history as one-offs rather than setting precedent and becoming a dangerous trend.