Seva

Princess

Request: Please keep this topic in the General Section for a while for maximum viewing :)

On October 31st students across Canada will be canvassing their local neighbourhoods to collect non-perishable food items and to raise awareness of the 2.4 million Canadians suffering from hunger.

Hello,

I will be participating in Trick or Eat in support of Meal Exchange's annual campaign to fight hunger in Canada. 2.4 million Canadians don’t know where their next meal is coming from.

Trick or Eat sees thousands of students across Canada canvass their communities on Hallowe'en to collect to non-perishable food items to raise awareness of local hunger...and I'm one of them!

You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=556337

It only costs $2.50 for an agency to provide a nutritious meal for someone in need.

For more information on Trick or Eat, or to join us on October 31st, please visit www.trickoreat.ca

Meal Exchange would like to thank MuchMusic, TELUS and Canadian Pacific for their generous support of Trick or Eat.

Thank you,

Mandeep Kaur

Meal Exchange, University of Waterloo

Hunger Problem. Student Solution.

www.mealexchange.com

Trick or Eat - October 31st - www.trickoreat.ca

Please support this cause in anyway. Either by supporting myself, other volunteers, or signing up yourself in your local community and participating in this event. Please spread the word, and take upon this amazing seva opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...