Apparent Sikh Girl Converts To 1slam

akal sahai

fateh have a read of this artice written by an apparent sikh girl convert......

"First off I just want to start off saying to anybody who might be thinking that I am a fake and pretending to make this story up. That in fact I am not, and I know sikhs will say alot of stuff, and I know my muslim brothers and sisters

(some not all) will think inside their head good haha a sikh converted to islam.

But my conversion is nothing to rub in others face or to discriminate against. I have posted this story for those sikhs who might be thinking about reverting but are not sure or need somebody to relate to. Because I sure know if I had that it would have made things clearer to me earlier.

I grew up in a very religious sikh family in Canada. Although my parents were not amrit shak they were pretty religious, and so was I. I went to the gudwara regularly did my seva, prayed. But I wasn't a full practicing sikh (i ate meat, cut my hair) but despite that I was more religious then most young sikhs.

Growing up I absolutly hated muslims. I cannot even begin to emphasize how much i actually did hate them. I hated Islam and everything that it stood for. I use to tell everybody to hate them as well. And it actually worked, my cousins my family friends. I would tell my younger cousins if they ever made friends with a muslim I would kick their <banned word filter activated>.

I picked on young muslim girls who wore Hijjab. I would find muslims online swear at them and at Islam (may allah forgive me).When ever I would have to write a paper it would be on Oppresion of women in Islam, and or how muslims are devil worshippers. My hate for them was extreme I was gonna get a tatoo on my back in arabic writing saying all the muslims are gonna die.

I think about it now as to why I hated muslims and islam so much and it seems clear to me. I was a proud Sikh Jatt girl,extremley proud. Whenever I would hear about what the guru's had to go through because of the Mongols or that era I'd wanna kill a muslim. I would sit in the gudwara listen to the baba tell stories of the guru's and just get <Edited>.

I don't know about gudwara's around the world but in Canada in the langar hall they ususally have so many paintings of muslims killing sikhs and the guru's. So one would sit there and stare at this and be like #%*@#$%%^% while eating their rotti.

One day I met a Muslim guy at university,and we began going out. I don't know why I even went out with him but I did. Eventually we got married, my parents were okay with it. We Had a really nice wedding. I had already told him that I would die before becoming a muslim, and he was okay with that.

As I stayed in their home the first few months of my married life. I began to see them as people. They were actually nice people. They never once asked me to convert which surprised me. His father was very religious, I use to often see him praying or having religious talks with my husband.

Even though I had decided okay maybe muslims are nice..but i was still like hell no Im a Proud Sikh girl, I use to wear my Kara with pride, never ate halal brought my non halal meat for myself.

One day I was like hmm let me find out what islam is. I began reading about it. found it very interesting. It was nothing like I thought it was. It made so much sense to me. But that wasn't gonna change me being a Sikh.

One day I asked my husband to have a debate with me about sikhism and islam. My husband never wins debates but he won this one. So i thought maybe im not that knowledgable in sikhism. I began taking classes and studied it day in day out.

The more I studied it the more I got scared, the fact that Islam might be the right religon shook me. I couldn't give it up, my pride this is who I was a sikh, my anncestors faught to their death so they could keep their faith.

Here is some of what i learned.....

1) Sikhism doesn't believe in prophethood

since i was a little I asked my mom why did muslims kill our gods? He was god mom why didn't god kill the muslims. My mom's answer was he wanted to show them.. show them what mom? her answer was shut up u ask to many questions! I did further research and found out that this was part of guru's plans if they wanted they could have done magic but did not want to.. sureee okay.

why would god allow mere humans to kill him?

So god can die?

If god can't protect himself how is he gonna help me?

god bleeds like me?

Then some say they were sent down from the akal purath to show the way they had a part of god in them. Fiar enough but first off thats wrong guru granth says that it denounces prophethood. Secondly if only a part of god is with them then why do we worship his creation why not worship the almighty himself. Thats like saying imma go worship my mom. Don't even deny it you know ur parents are sure enough to have pictures of guru Nanak and guru gobind singh ji somewhere in the house. And u know ur parents fold their hand and pray to them.

When i use to read Nitnama Bani, I use to read passages which said I seek protection under guru gobind singh ji's sword. Guru Gobind singh ji died, if he couldn't protect himself with his own sword i don't think that sword is gonna do much for me or anybody else.

2) Sikhism is confused about believing in one god

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the one who said ik onkar (there is 1 god). But Asking my parents and varoius Baba's at the gudwara and even discovering it myself. that in fact Ik onkar means all the guru's are one. Maybe Guru Nanak did mean there is one god but afterwards something happened along the way?

3) Guru Nanak was a muslim!!

Guru Nanak's chola which is kept by a chosen Gursikh family has in arabic the words written on it La illa ilallah muhhamdur rusool allah. It is said he gave it to his followers. There are pictures of it on the internet if you think I am lying. He went to mecca medina which everybody knows.

If u are a muslim u very well know no non-muslims are aloud there. It's strictly for believers only. There is story which says Guru Nanak was sleeping with his feet towards the Kabbah when he arrived at mecca and a man asked him to move his feet. when the man would turn the feet of Guru Nanak his feet would go back in the same place facing the Kabbah. And supposably the man was shocked and thought Guru Nanak was a saint.

This story cann't make sense at all!!

First off If that were true and Nanak had his feet in the direction of the kabbah they would have killed him no questions asked. Its tottal disrespect, and besides why would he come all that way to do hajj and then disrespect it like that. It just makes no sense.

Mecca is an extremly religious place u can't just expect to do that and nothing happen to you. If guru Nanak thought the Kabbah was nothing then he would not have made the trouble to do pilgrimage there. If he claims there is no hindu no muslims why did he go perform hajj.

When you perform Hajj your very lucky if you get some string from the Kabbah which he did and those very strings are in a gudwara in India. I've seen them for myself.

4) Guru Amar Das changed things

Its believed by many that he changed alot of guru Nanaks writings around and or added his own thing in.

5) Why is it all the sikh gods died?

6) Sikhism and Hinduism very alike

For those who do not already know the geeta has very digusting things in it, hindu's don't like to admit it but Kama sutra is considered religious text. Hindu's are idol worshipers. There are stories of their gods jerking off we dont need to get into detail. Guru Granth praises the Hindu gods, talks about them.

Why is this that the guru granth can even have these idol gods and perverted gods in a sikh book. There are passages that talk about hinduism and thier gods and their worships basically not denoucing it saying it too is a way of worship

Also my mom told me That there was this hindu god I dunno her name she had a small mandir and there was a big gudwara next to it, she said to one of the guru's. Ur temple is so big nobody will come to my mandir it is so small. From that day forth guru said to her from now on for those who come to worship at this temple have to first go to the mandir and pray there.

Sikhs in india actually do that today and even have this godesses picture in thier house its the one with the multiple arms.

7) Sikhs believe all religons is a way to god

If this is so then why were the guru's so against islam. I mean wasn't it them wou said follow whatever they are all the path to god? Then why is it that sikhs don't allow to cut hair and eat meat and others fiaths allow it but they still can go to god? Hmm i dunno sounds like somebody got confused.

8) Behavior at Amritsar

Amritsar is the holliest sikh place. Why would god allow it to be attacked the way it was have women being gang-raped. Children killed men murdered. The Guru granth urinated on and set on fire? Also i have heard this from so many sikh ladies when they go to amritsar men will walk by and grab their private parts walk away as though nothing happened. This is suppose to be a holly place and this kind of stuff happens i feel more safer in my house. Its sickening that men will do this, I cannot understand why god would allow this to happen? Sexuall assult at a holy sikh temple ... DISGUSTING

9)Guru's lies

The guru's say that all religons lead to the path of god. If this is so why is it if your not amrit shak (baptized sikh) and did not lead a good life you don't go to heaven, in fact you are re-incarnated and this is an ongoing cycle until u become amrit shak and lead a good life!! So whats with the contradictions. No religon is perfect if so thing contradict with other then they are not the words of god.

I just want to say to all the sikhs out there that U cannot be mad at the muslims for what happened all those years ago. The ones that are to blame are those mongols who commited the crime. Allah will punish them for what they have done.

in the quran it says:

"If someone kills another person,it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Surat al-Ma'ida: 32)

Also think about it u can't force convert anybody. Faith is what is already in you it what u are. If I came to you and said convert to Hinduism or u will die, and u said okay sure. Then i leave, how am I suppose to know if u did it from the heart or not u can show something on the outside and be something else on the inside.

also in the quran it says that u cannot force anybody to convert allah guides whom he wills and sets astray whom he wills.

If you are thinking of converting here are some helpful sites

www.islamonline.net

www.islamalways.com

www.islamyesterday.com

www.islamtomorow.com

www.harunyahya.com

www.lightuponligh.com

I wrote this to show sikhs the truth not to disprespect anybody or hurt anybody. Im very glad allah SWT has shown me the right way Alhamdillah. I pray he opens others heart as he has opened mine. you can't escape the miracles of the quran, there are no miracles in the sikh book. I know Ive read it, i've studied it. So i know what im talking about. But the pride away just for a moment and think about what i said.

Then everything will become clear to yousmiley36.gif

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/

visit this site and see the miracles

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask"

hahaahah they are really persistant with writing such garbage. They probably pay top dollar for essays like this to show on websites etc Like in there meetings they have contests who "sounds" or "appears" correct and then they bet all their money on it to sound half realistic.

It is really funny seeing a shallow-minded thinkers view on Sikhi heheheheheeheh

Next they say "did Guru nanak wear socks" which wouldnt matter anyway etc.

Its like the Johnny Cokran chewbaca defense. "It just dont make no sense" "If chewbaka is from kashyyk then why is he living with ewoks on Endor" "It just doesnt make sense" "Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does NOT MAKE SENSE!"Jury since this doesnt make since then my defendant is innocent" (In this case then the bunk story is real) heheheheeh

They are their to get any moronic Sikh, if youre that dumb then might as well become a muslim :)

to the writer of this story or article. i have a question which is very much bothering after i read this story.

It starts of with how the female sikh hate the muslim people, and always make fun of them.. then it says she made fun of muslim girls wearing the scarfs and everyhitng else.. in this article shows that this girl just hated muslim people from every angle, every side, just hate them.

then all of the sudden it shifts to that the sikh girls began to date muslim guy and then she marries him... and then so on..

common man.. even a small kid can understand this.. so for your next story. my advise will be that just try to make more accurate... and more realtistic..

but still u did good job with this one... but try harder with the facts on sikhism on your next article.

OMG YOU GOT TO BE THE BIGGGGGGESST LOSEER I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ON THE INTERNET OR IN LIFE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... ANYWAY NO OFFENSE, BUT YOU REALLY SUCK AT DISGUISING YOURSELF... OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE SOME UNDERCOVER PAKI MAKIN UP THIS RUBBISH!!! AHHAAH...EVEN IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE...we dont RESIDE or care about people like you, if you reject Mere Kalgian Vala's Commands... I, just like other Sikhs have closed our doors to you as well. How dare you make up rubbish about Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji Maharaj, the Greatest of the Great... The Creator of All......

your negative ideology does not belong here... so go get lost and GET A JOB AND A LIFE.... while ur at it.... think about how much of a lowlife you have become....whether you are a pakistani or arab