Wer All Sikhs Pagh Wale?

shereepanjab

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see anyone denying anyones right to claim their "sikh"hood. A Sikh is a progressive individual who adopts a way of life and a way of thinking given to us by the Gurus. I suppose our drawbacks are in our interpretations of what "progessive" is.

Agreed. Interpretation is a major factor to this entire issue. It is interesting to see the different thoughts that people have on this issue. Apne, what in particular do you think is the difference between somebody who is a Sikh and somebody who is a believer in the Sikh Guru's?

Tommorow people will say Aurangzeb was also a Sikh who got deviated.

sorry to go off topic but Aurangzeb was a Tappi who did Tap in his previous life!

I guess thats how he became an emperor...interesting...probably did a lot of simran in his previous life...

Apne, what in particular do you think is the difference between somebody who is a Sikh and somebody who is a believer in the Sikh Guru's?

A Sikh won't go anywhere outside the scope of SGGS but a believer can go mattha taking at samadhs, do Ganga ishnaan wear janeau do pitar puja recite Gita etc. Millions of Hindu believers do this. A Sikh is a Sikh recognised from a mile but a believer is noone until what he chooses to say which can depend upon the situation he is in. A Sikh cannot be a Pope but the Pope can be a believer (secretly). :closedeyes:

I guess thats how he became an emperor...interesting...probably did a lot of simran in his previous life...
Then stop doing Simran....i don't want you to become another Aurangzeb in your next life.... :vaheguru:

Then stop doing Simran....i don't want you to become a Aurangzeb in your next life.... :vaheguru:

lol thats not a really mature response my veer.. Dont forget Ravana also did alot of tap... come to think of it so did Harnaakash to get his boons!

It is hard to control the power you have after you have recieved them from Akaal Purakh. They got what they wanted, but mukti was a stage too far for them..

Then stop doing Simran....i don't want you to become a Aurangzeb in your next life.... :vaheguru:

lol thats not a really mature response my veer.. Dont forget Ravana also did alot of tap... come to think of it so did Harnaakash to get his boons!

It is hard to control the power you have after you have recieved them from Akaal Purakh. They got what they wanted, but mukti was a stage too far for them..

Sometimes i am really immature.... :rolleyes: