Girl 'called 999 Before Murder'

THE WARRIOR

This is the same guy that the SUN went to India for and offered a big reward to catch him. As excepted the Hindu government and Punjab police coperated fully, after all anything to betray a Sikh.

A good thing too, he's been accused of horrendous crimes.

Shame these people won’t go to Afghanistan and offer such a big reward to catch Osama Bin Laden. Why not? Because they know they will get there backside shot.

There is a huge reward on offer, not only for the capture of bin Laden, but for information that will lead to his capture.

Lots of people accused of much worse "horrendous" crimes I don’t see the SUN going there to help capture them by offering financial incentive. So if there is such a big reward on offer for Osama then why haven’t these gori tabloids gone and exploited it?.

The point I was trying to, and still are, making is that they made an example of this because he is a Sikh. If you can’t see that then your loss not mine.

This is the same guy that the SUN went to India for and offered a big reward to catch him. As excepted the Hindu government and Punjab police coperated fully, after all anything to betray a Sikh.

A good thing too, he's been accused of horrendous crimes.

Shame these people won’t go to Afghanistan and offer such a big reward to catch Osama Bin Laden. Why not? Because they know they will get there backside shot.

There is a huge reward on offer, not only for the capture of bin Laden, but for information that will lead to his capture.

Lots of people accused of much worse "horrendous" crimes I don’t see the SUN going there to help capture them by offering financial incentive. So if there is such a big reward on offer for Osama then why haven’t these gori tabloids gone and exploited it?.

The point I was trying to, and still are, making is that they made an example of this because he is a Sikh. If you can’t see that then your loss not mine.

LOL you taking the mic?!

theres a $1 million dollar + reward for any information leading to the capture of bin laden

also why are you on about them making an example cause hes a sikh!? how many examples are made of muslims these days?! albeit there arent many examples made of hindus but dont be silly and think that the english press is victimising sikhs, LOL what a funny guy you are!

However if he is guilty then he should pay the price.

Dude he raped and killed a 16 year old. If i was dictator of Punjab i would have hanged him then and there. If he was not guilty then why did he run away? He was caught somewhere in Darjeeling living married with a nepali girl under new assumed identity. He was not caught in Punjab only faced his trial in Punjab as his home is in Mohali.

I disagree about the Indian government/police making an example of Sikhs in this case. Had this crime been committed in India to a non-white there would have hardly been any media coverage. The police would probably just give up or not bother finding the guy, or take rishwat.

However, the crime happened here. The media are definitely going to pick up on it and the police will actually do their job in finding the culprit. That is why the Indian police/government have acted in such a way. They're merely co-operating with the British police and doing a good job just to get a good name. I think everybody who has visited India knows that the police is corrupt right? What's happened about Ishmeet? When I went India last year somebody in a nearby village got murdered, everybody knew who did it but nothing came out of it. Money talks..

Friend 'last to see Hannah alive'

Hannah was found strangled two days after she went missing

A friend of 17-year-old Hannah Foster has described how they waved goodbye to each other after a night out.

Winchester Crown Court heard that Helen Wilkinson was the last person to see Hannah alive on 14 March 2003.

Miss Wilkinson described how Hannah watched her get on a bus, then waved to her, before starting the short walk to her home in Portswood, Southampton.

Hannah never made it and was found strangled two days later. Maninder Pal Singh Kohli, 40, denies her murder.

He also denies rape, kidnap and false imprisonment.

Oxford graduate and PhD student Miss Wilkinson told the court how the pair had been friends since they were 11 years old.

One drink

She said they both attended Barton Peveril College in Eastleigh near Southampton, where they were studying A-Levels, sharing the same subjects of chemistry and biology.

Miss Wilkinson told the jury that she and Hannah had met after college that day and decided to go out for the night in the Portswood area of Southampton.

Maninder Pal Singh Kohli denies all the charges against him

She said they visited several bars, but only had one alcoholic drink all evening.

Miss Wilkinson told the court how they had arrived at a venue called the So bar by about 2230 GMT, where they talked about moving on to another bar.

Miss Wilkinson said: "We started to walk there and Hannah said: 'Shall we just not bother?' and I said yes, and we turned back.

"We started walking back into Portswood so I could get a bus home."

India flight

Miss Wilkinson told the jury how after she got on the bus, she waved at Hannah through the window as the teenager set off along Highfield Lane towards her home about 400yds (366m) away.

The jury of eight men and four women were told this was the last time that Hannah was seen alive.

They also listened to a recording of the 999 call Hannah made as she was being abducted by her killer.

In it, her frightened voice could be heard as she made conversation with a man with an accent but the call was disconnected after 50 seconds because Hannah was not speaking directly to the operator.

Mr Kohli is alleged to have snatched Hannah from the street in his van in the moments after she waved goodbye to Miss Wilkinson.

Jurors heard on Tuesday that the teenager's blood was found in a van used by Mr Kohli, who took a flight to India two days after her body was discovered.

The trial continues.