Good U Keep Dietary Bibek, But What About Marriage Bibek ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me bro, forget looking at other peoples Sikhi or way of life, we need to look within us and find our own faults and fix our bad karams that we have bought in this world.

Its very easy to see faults in others, but in fact we have our own faults and imperfections.

My advice is that don't worry about others, trust me, its not worth it! :)

i agree :goodpost:

This post seems like a rant of a very immature person.

So you see a person who has bebike in one aspect of his life and not another and now you condemn them. It seems to me that a person who is lacking in something will always despise those who have that something, and this is the case here.

I trust the poster is not bebeki hence his hatred of this Sikh.

So the panth is to take action on this person? LOL, what next? You see a person with a red pag and you don't like it, is the panth to take action against him as well? This is just childish politics and really does not deserve any comment.

I suspect it is not as clear cut as you make out with this bebeki singh. For starters a parent will always try to get the best rista for his son/daughter. This boy may be chardi kala, but the parent must take into account his financial state, at the end of the day he has to give his daughter away to him, why shouldn't he find the best person he thinks fit? And why does it get up you nose?

Too munday thaa Chacha lagg tha ????

What right have you to say who this person marries his daughter off too? It seems to me that this is just sour grapes, you see this person with Rehat/bebeke and you have none, hence you find some excuse to mouth him off………….. a little childish.

As for the Baba post, yes will all have stories like this, someone somewhere who does this that the other. Bhai'o look within yourself, how clean and pristine are you? That is the question. In Dharam Rajas court nobody will ask about this baba, the question will be what have YOU done in your life?

" apay beej apay-he khow" what we sow, so shall we reap. If any one sows badness then they will reap it also, so why do we fret over other peoples karam , should we not look at our own ?

And Bundha, its not about sour grapes. I know a nihung singh who is bihungam who lives in a chaunni in Sri Anandpur Sahib. Than nihung singh prepares his own food and also keeps water bibek and milk bibek. I am a dust of feet of this nihung singh because his over all life matches his strict rehit.

I put it to you again, what has it got to do with you ?

We are all on Gurus path, some are more progressed then others. Some can do bebik others cannot, the bebekies have no right to look down on the others, likewise if someone has bebik then that should be applauded, maybe there next step would be another kind of bebik , who are we to judge?

Who of us is not into maya to a greater or lesser extent? If a parent wants the best for his son daughter then he will look at all aspects of the prespective son/duaghter in law, there is no harm in that, but to make a general statement that they are morivated by maya is not correct. Yes, those who are spiritually advanced can look past the maya thing but those are few and far between, which leaves the rest of the masses to progress with Gurus grace the best they can, and surely they need our encouragement rather then being put down.

You statements are also personal, to those gursikhs who keep bebik and your accusations are generalised and baseless. I just find it irritating that you have not anything better to do with you time then to sit and accuse people of what they should or should not do based on your personal perceptions of them.

I put it to you again, what has it got to do with you ?

We are all on Gurus path, some are more progressed then others. Some can do bebik others cannot, the bebekies have no right to look down on the others, likewise if someone has bebik then that should be applauded, maybe there next step would be another kind of bebik , who are we to judge?

Who of us is not into maya to a greater or lesser extent? If a parent wants the best for his son daughter then he will look at all aspects of the prespective son/duaghter in law, there is no harm in that, but to make a general statement that they are morivated by maya is not correct. Yes, those who are spiritually advanced can look past the maya thing but those are few and far between, which leaves the rest of the masses to progress with Gurus grace the best they can, and surely they need our encouragement rather then being put down.

You statements are also personal, to those gursikhs who keep bebik and your accusations are generalised and baseless. I just find it irritating that you have not anything better to do with you time then to sit and accuse people of what they should or should not do based on your personal perceptions of them.