Can I Remove My Kara In Self Defence Classes

roop33

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be blunt but I take my Kara off when I go for a poo. I put it in my dhumala/keski as this is the highest point of the body and the Kara is given its satkaar while I have my poo. Simple.

Come on guys, common sense speaks itself here!

For those who believe that the Kara should always remain on their wrists, have a good peak when your right or left hand goes down to have a good wipe.

Guru Sahib has given us Kakkar to wear in a certain way, but that doesnt mean we cannot slightly adjust this, inorder to carry out a task, which could disrespect it if we dont remove it. Theres nothing wrong with taking off your kara and wearing it either in your dhumala or kamar kasa for the certain tasks to be carried out. Fair enough your pocket may not be clean, then at least the individual can tie it as stated above.

lol a little immature, but a valid point. As for me, (hehe) just pull it up over me elbow inni?

karaaa blongs on the rists, simple as dat. yeh u might have left or rite, but anywhere else dont make sense, izz the conastrnt remynda of Guru n bad deeds r bad^

+ + Pluus + +

if it izz orite 2 stikk it in a pokket or hang it round ur nekk, then if your skool tells u to take it off and shuv it in ur pokket cos it just has to be ther in ur body then wud u

???

probs not........

did u sapport sareeika??

Sorry to be blunt but I take my Kara off when I go for a poo. I put it in my dhumala/keski as this is the highest point of the body and the Kara is given its satkaar while I have my poo. Simple.

HINT, take ur handz outas the bog b4 u go 4 a dump....Simpla