Readymade Turbans Online......

Guest _DAS_

6 hours ago, Guest Pareshaan Singh Jr. said:

Bhaaji you are absolutely right. I am also sitting in my office right now constantly bugged by turban. Sometimes I feel this turban is a major factor I am not able to clear any competetive exam as it is always that I am just a bit short of cracking it and turban is what keeps me bugging even in the examination hall. Moreover, I have to give 30-40 minutes everyday tying it which I can use to brush up my other skills that may help to crack the exam. I have a little hardened piece just above my forehead which keeps paining all day, hindering my concentration. All I am wishing is to go early to my PG and remove turban so that I can study.

I am not against turban. I like wearing it and I want to wear it. That is why I am wearing it. But the society will rather reject you for not being able to fulfill your dreams rather than appreciate you for letting them go so as to keep wearing the turban. Can any of you please suggest me how can I tie a good-looking turban within 5-10 Minutes maximum that is very comfortable. I know I don't fully know the art of tying turban and want to learn it correctly. Otherwise, I will be a failure on both fronts, sooner or later.

honestly you believe cramming for thirty minutes is going to get you to goal ?? I think like your namesake you need to mature your attitude . you like wearing turban ??? that is not held up by the words in the first paragraph . Hardened spot ? I have worn a dastar over 30 years and I am yet to achieve that , learn to tie your dastar a different way wear a smaller dastar to protect you skin before tying the outer one. Ask someone who wears a style which you like for help or again watch Youtube videos and practise . With Guru ji behind you what dreams are not achievable ??

22 hours ago, Guest Pareshaan Singh Jr. said:

Moreover, I have to give 30-40 minutes everyday tying it which I can use to brush up my other skills that may help to crack the exam. I have a little hardened piece just above my forehead which keeps paining all day, hindering my concentration. All I am wishing is to go early to my PG and remove turban so that I can study.

Those minutes are meant to be used for simran while you tie your turban and sort out your beard!!!!

Being a sikh does not only mean outward appearance. I doubt it if in the olden days ( I mean like 1930's majority Sikhs had hair cuts unlike these days). My grandfather would go and climb a tree in his younger days and demand his turban be freshly dried with mandi or else he would not go to school. LOL. 

SECRET: They started early. Nothing is easy... you took time to learn to put on your shirt, trousers, socks, style your hair, comb your hair, learnt to walk by crawling first and took ages to pick up new tastes which have not become second nature to you and don't hurt you. 

It is easy to despair sometimes, however persistence pays and also trying to find the solution to problems serves better than just sitting down and moaning about them. 

In the olden days ( even moghuls and all sorts of muslims covered their heads....) 

The modern look is just something that the media have spread using adverts, films and videos. Good looking actors define themselves with a hairstyle which the public follows. If we were to look back into our own history then we would not want to mix up our images with these. 

I remember reading a book where this Sikh tied his turban and performed his nitnem as well at the same time.

• 1 year later...
Guest Raghubir Singh

Guys its not a topic to be made fun of... 

There are people in our comunity who want to tie a turban themselves but cannot do that because they are not physically fit for it due to old age or some medical issue, and because of this they stop socializing, since they do not want to be seen without a turban. 

It seems a readymade turban is a good solution for this kind of need. 

I know some will argue that these people can always ask someone else to tie their turban for them. But what if they donnot have anyone who can help them? Or, they do not want anyone to help them?

On 31/08/2016 at 8:31 PM, Guest Pareshan Singh said:

Others do not spend time on all this nautanki, tying pag and setting beard. Why do we waste time on this. I am a sikh guy and i fail to understand why the hell we need to do all this and waste time in getting ready like a girl. For God's sake it's my head not genitals that it should be covered.

Also, i was tying patka earlier that caused my wound behind my ear, now trying a pag, somehow i tie it wasting lots of time, and it's pains awfully, my ears literally cry.

My parents never let me cut off my hair, which is nothing but like a waste appendix on my body. And now at 35 years of age, m stuck for nowhere. Have wounds behind ear, trying pag now, head paining badly 

Don't know why would a a so called God ever make any rule (not cutting hairs) that just gives problems to its followers, u waste time everyday getting ready, u can't wash everyday and maintain cleanliness, u suffer pain due to pag or turban, u someone's look stupid due to incorrectly tied pag, patka, turban.

Don't know why the so called God asked to be like fancy dress competitors throughout the life???

why not cut off your head since you refuse to use it to think through or learn from your Guru ji ....save you from carrying all that extra weight?

On 04/04/2018 at 11:59 AM, Guest Raghubir Singh said:

Guys its not a topic to be made fun of... 

There are people in our comunity who want to tie a turban themselves but cannot do that because they are not physically fit for it due to old age or some medical issue, and because of this they stop socializing, since they do not want to be seen without a turban. 

It seems a readymade turban is a good solution for this kind of need. 

I know some will argue that these people can always ask someone else to tie their turban for them. But what if they donnot have anyone who can help them? Or, they do not want anyone to help them?

Those who are older would never in a million years bring themselves to wear a topi which what this essentially is , they know better than that . as for the fake excuse of not able to because of disability :

if you still feel the need  to whine, this guy probably does a better job than most of us:

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Those who are older would never in a million years bring themselves to wear a topi which what this essentially is , they know better than that . as for the fake excuse of not able to because of disability :

if you still feel the need  to whine, this guy probably does a better job than most of us:

:clap:    Yes penji!!!!! Tusi siddai javaab dindai muh teh!

VJKK VJKF