More Hypocracy

singh70

Some Sikhs want to prevent the professor from speaking in Gurdwara's because he questions the authenticity of Dasam Granth.

However there are those that question the Guru Granth Sahib Jee, i.e AKJ - nobody seems to want to stop them.

What is more ironic is that sections of the AKJ want the professor to be banned lol!!

This is not a post on the Dasam Granth, but of hypocracy.

Some Sikhs want to prevent the professor from speaking in Gurdwara's because he questions the authenticity of Dasam Granth.

However there are those that question the Guru Granth Sahib Jee, i.e AKJ - nobody seems to want to stop them.

What is more ironic is that sections of the AKJ want the professor to be banned lol!!

This is not a post on the Dasam Granth, but of hypocracy.

Dear Veer,

I got nuthing to do with AKJ but if somebody does not read raagmala, its not a kurehit or anti panthic thing. Sri Akal Takht Sahib has given a sikh the right to choose whether he wishes to read raagmala or not. However, I feel openly preaching against raagmala or supporting raagmala is wrong. When a person becomes a sikh, just give him well-written material in favour of raagmala and opposing raagmala and let that person decide what he wants to read or not.

In short, openly speaking against raagmala( or supporting raagmala) and writing beers without raagmala, such people are doing disservice to the panth.

^^ Where did the OP mention Raag Maala? Just in case you are ensure of the rules here they are again:

Raag Maala: Raag Maala appears on the last Ang of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There has been much conflict in the Panth over this for the last 150 years. Majority of the members on this forum are at young age. This is the age to learn about Sikhi so that we can follow Guru Ji’s path. It is very easy for young members to go off topic and turn the debate into personal attacks which brings down the quality of the forum. Although Bani is very dear to us and we would like to see this matter resolved but many great scholars have written so much about it. Both sides have good intentions and respect Bani very much. Any insulting, jatha bashing or vulgar comments are not allowed and will result in banning the member without any notice or warning. If anyone wants to explore this topic he/she should read the books that have been written in the past and make up his/her mind. No topics about Raag Maala shall be discussed on SikhSangat Forum. Warning will be issued. We request everyone to respect each other’s beliefs and learn from each other.
Dasam Granth Bani: SikhSangat.com holds a Pro Dasam Granth stand. We believe that the Dasam Granth Sahib in its current form is the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No provocative, insulting or derogatory language will be tolerated against Dasam Granth Sahib. Any topic or post questioning the authority and authenticity of the Dasam Granth will not be allowed. Not following the rule will result in complete ban without an issuance of warning.

Ok, so I am closing this topic as previous topics indicate it will turn into a jatha-bashing thread. OP if you have issues you would like to discuss then please communicate them to the respected persons from the Akhand Kirtanee Jatha.

Thank you!