Sri Dasam Granth Path-bodh At Hazoor Sahib

Matheen

Amasing. . . i loved the quotation

Baba Balwinder Singh Kurali of Nanaksar Samprayada stated that if Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale were here then these troublemakers would not have been able to start these issues.
The Akal Takht Jathedar, Giani Gurbachan Singh commented on the relationship of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the Sri Dasam Granth, “Puratan Rehatnamas state that the Dasam Granth and the Guru Granth Sahib should be read together”. He praised the Damadami Taksal for showing strength in resolving Sikh matters especially as they take their lineage from Shaheed Baba Deep Singh.
Bhai Amarjit Singh Chawla stated that the Damdami Taksal was always instrumental in stopping the troublemakers of the panth. He continued by saying that the right way to celebrate the Sikh occasions was the Puritan way and all the controversies surrounding Nanakshai Calendar should be dealt with.

Everyone still sees that fear and what the kaum could have done in there prescence...

We need more paath bodh smagams, the taksal did one in baba thakur singh jees time for guru granth sahib jee, where many many puratan saroops were read and corrections made in pothia to unify the paat. its nice that the same is being done for sri dasm granth sahib jee.

Sant kartaar Singh jee did seva of maharaj sahib jees bani at the time when the sgpc and scholars changed the mangals and started to print saroops of maharaj, its the same time when the sant samaaj got together and challenged these individuals who did beadbi of maharaj. The mahapurkhs included, Sant Gurbahcna Singh Jee Bhindranvale, Sant Isher singh jee rara sahib valeh, sant isher singh jee nanaksar valeh, sant kartaar singh jee bhindranvale and many many more.

Amasing. . . i loved the quotation
Baba Balwinder Singh Kurali of Nanaksar Samprayada stated that if Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale were here then these troublemakers would not have been able to start these issues.
The Akal Takht Jathedar, Giani Gurbachan Singh commented on the relationship of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the Sri Dasam Granth, "Puratan Rehatnamas state that the Dasam Granth and the Guru Granth Sahib should be read together". He praised the Damadami Taksal for showing strength in resolving Sikh matters especially as they take their lineage from Shaheed Baba Deep Singh.
Bhai Amarjit Singh Chawla stated that the Damdami Taksal was always instrumental in stopping the troublemakers of the panth. He continued by saying that the right way to celebrate the Sikh occasions was the Puritan way and all the controversies surrounding Nanakshai Calendar should be dealt with.

Everyone still sees that fear and what the kaum could have done in there prescence...

We need more paath bodh smagams, the taksal did one in baba thakur singh jees time for guru granth sahib jee, where many many puratan saroops were read and corrections made in pothia to unify the paat. its nice that the same is being done for sri dasm granth sahib jee.

Sant kartaar Singh jee did seva of maharaj sahib jees bani at the time when the sgpc and scholars changed the mangals and started to print saroops of maharaj, its the same time when the sant samaaj got together and challenged these individuals who did beadbi of maharaj. The mahapurkhs included, Sant Gurbahcna Singh Jee Bhindranvale, Sant Isher singh jee rara sahib valeh, sant isher singh jee nanaksar valeh, sant kartaar singh jee bhindranvale and many many more.

Khalistan Zindabad,

Does Taksal recognize Sarbloh Granth as Gurbani ???

Does Taksal give importance to gurbani grammar ???

Before coming to sikhi, I read a taksali steek of nitnem and they gave so many meanings to a single tukk, I felt really confused and got lots of khuaariii.

the above questions should be asked to a official taksal representative, i cannot answer them on behalf of damdami taksal

contact www.damdamitaksaal.org

as per my knowledge

1) yes

2) yes, however gurbani cannot be bound to grammer and is above grammer, hence grammer can help understand some arth however there are some places where the grammer techniques wont work

Taksal gives several arths for most pangtia, listen to sant gurbachan singh jees katha, mahapurkh jee gives lots of arth. It depends on ones abhiyaas, gyaan etc, some will accept some will reject, however a brahm giani knows best.

the above questions should be asked to a official taksal representative, i cannot answer them on behalf of damdami taksal

contact www.damdamitaksaal.org

as per my knowledge

1) yes

2) yes, however gurbani cannot be bound to grammer and is above grammer, hence grammer can help understand some arth however there are some places where the grammer techniques wont work

Taksal gives several arths for most pangtia, listen to sant gurbachan singh jees katha, mahapurkh jee gives lots of arth. It depends on ones abhiyaas, gyaan etc, some will accept some will reject, however a brahm giani knows best.

Pyare Veer,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Totally agree with you on the second point. Gurbani is GOD and is not limited to grammar. Moreover, Guru Sahib can teach us TATT GRAMMAR if japp gurbani and gurmantar all day. Puratan singhs like Bhai Mani Singh Jee would have been expert in grammar and meanings because they would have got all the vidyaa directly from Satguru jee(and not by reading books). Just one more questions, are there sarblohi singhs in Damdami Taksal ????

As i stated i am not a student of taksal, and you should consult signhs who are students.

To answer your question

* Most Singhs at mehta chowk and in general vidiarthis of taksal keep bibek, some singhs also keep sarbloh bibek. but there bibek is alot stricter and they dont eat anywhere, dont sit anywhere and dont go anywhere, constantly japping naam.

As i stated i am not a student of taksal, and you should consult signhs who are students.

To answer your question

* Most Singhs at mehta chowk and in general vidiarthis of taksal keep bibek, some singhs also keep sarbloh bibek. but there bibek is alot stricter and they dont eat anywhere, dont sit anywhere and dont go anywhere, constantly japping naam.

Great! Thanks for this information.

There has been a great Nihang Singh, Baba Mitt Singh jee who had an amazing avastha. Baba jee started a Taksal in Hazoor Sahib. Does Damdami Taksal have any links with this Taksal. Baba Jee must have had a brahamygyan avastha and his meanings of Gurbani would have been dargahi meanings.

• 4 months later...