Got This Email About A Sikh Gang

nuthing rong with bani singhs..bani and simran is wot we need..all im saying is do bhagti but wen the time comes to fight we shud fyt esp if someones slandered the guru...ur right sikhi aint about shastar left right centre u av2 be a sant as wel but sayin ooh il be a sipahi later is a load of crap..it takes lifeforms n lifeforms 2 become a sant..wots rong wid sum of u singhs man cant u realize that singhs get laughed at daily.. singhs in my ends get boyed all the tym man n u lot aint makin it better sitting on ur computers 24/7 with no street knowledge..once u step outsyd the house ur on the streets mate u might be able 2 argue with me but on road u wud jus get punched no chance 2 talk..all i sed was dat pappuss need 2 wake up.. lyk i sed if ur mum was getting raped r u gna sit ther and be lyk 'i aint gna do nutin 2 the rapist cos i need 2 be a sant first' sant and sipahi are in separable from each other and yes we were created 2 establish righteousness..the whole become a sant first is a typical pappuu excuse 4 not having the balls 2 stand up..n most the ppl hu say sipahi comes later are the ones who wear a bana n chola with a big axe or kirpan or khanda u gt me..y dress lyk a soldier if u dont agree with the soldier mentality..sipahi is just as important as sant they go hand in hand DEAL WITH IT...u can take it as nindya but im sayin it in a harsh way cos words are harsh and i cant speak pluto.. LOL

PLZ NO1 SEND ME A VIRUS

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGA6Qzwr_I

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m-d1YWUoUsQ

EDUCATE URSELVES

N u lot sayin im slandering my brothers ye i am the same way u lot r quick 2 critize ur own ie..the blood and honour lads..al they did was go and fight because someone insulted guruji n u lot complain..u lot aint no brothers of myn..any1 hu jus critizises me or my bruthas aint a brutha.. some ppl av der heds screwed on n liv on planet earth n realize dese lads r gud ppl but sum of u i duno wots happend 2u..the panth is in a bad enough state as it is last thing we need is singhs turnning on singhs.. at least ther not going out fighting 4 no reason or robbing ppl u get me which is wot most ppl do nw days they only fighting cos sum1 slandered the guru..ai u dont agree with the way they dun it..u got sum nerve saying that cos u jus sat der behind ur computers n dint do NUTIN

..al they did was go and fight because someone insulted guruji n u lot complain..

Soorma, who did they fight? Does anyone even know who made that website?

There's the right way to do something and the wrong way. Read Guru Ji's teachings on how to fight the right way and maintain your dignity and honour at the same time. I was once the same as you lot and have done some very stupid things in the name of Sikhi about 9 - 11 years ago, when there was a real problem with fanatic Muslims. I wish I knew better. Although even then, shastar were always the last resort, which meant we never had to use them 99% of the time! The last thing you want to do is have the police on your back by posting pictures on the web.

You talk about fights and struggles? Do you know how long it's taken for us to get the right to wear a Dastar and Kirpan without hassle? One wrong move could throw all that down the drain.

they didnt do anything rong? wot u mean a right way 2 go about it wot u want them 2 do..go and dress up wid a pink dastar and be armed with flowers or sutin lol i dnt understand u ppl im out man the 'sikh sangat' av lost the plot

Veer Jee. Calm down. i respect da fact dat we are allowed to use weapons but wat is da need. Dont worry im all for dees manz but y use our weapons on dees immature pakis? Its not like dey are frowin bombs at us! Dis matter can be resolved in a peaceful or non-violent matter, not just frow talwars around.

KhalsaForce,

I lost all respect for you after reading all your posts..

I can't believe how you are ready to attack fellow Sikh brothers (ProActive, SpaminderSingh...) for Muslims...

You should be ashamed.

and Sikhs are lost..

Not all, but most are..

When they see me, they say: ur to much of a soldier, and not a saint.. (im both equally, not much tho)

But we r supposed to be saint-soldiers... Most Sikhs nowadays wanna be only Saints and keep saying: wait for right time.. do bhagti.. this going to happen.. this that blah blah blah

BUT NO, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTILL YOU DO SOMETHING FOR IT YOURSELVES

Muhammad lived in a society and culture that existed 1400 years ago, and we must not judge what he or others did based on the standards we have set today. It is wrong and foolish to do so. our religion is new so we are at a good spot and things change with time...but even in hinduism marriages of daughters 5-6 years old was common due to the custom of dowry and to avoid scandals during that time.

This is where you are wrong because you obviously don't understand the way that Muslims are meant to view Mohammed. He is someone that Muslims should follow and about whose actions a lot has been written. Muslims are meant to follow him as an example. Your statement trying to place Mohammed within a specific time is probably more insulting to Muslims because it means that his actions are coloured by the times he lived in and therefore it is impossible for a Muslim to follow him as an example.

Are you referring to the three jews tribes that lived in and around medina?? what massacres and what rapes?if you could be specific I would love to correct all the misunderstandings.

All the above is from the writings of Muslims.

you know there are sikhs who write against dasam granth or even SGGS, so everyone should believe them because they are so called sikhs with beard and turbans?

So do these anti-Dasam Granth writers write that Guru Gobind Singh did anything immoral? If not then you are just using a stupid point to justify your argument. FYI these Muslim writers were the hadith writers whose writings have been checked by Muslim authorities and accepted as reliable. Have Sikh authorities accepted the anti-Dasam Granth writings as authentic?

Once again Sikhism is a new religion founded in the 15th century and you are comparing this with islam that started in 500s? the actual warfare started with our 6th guru sri guru hargobind sahib jee maharaj and thats very close to the 21st century.Anyways not trying to mock you but if you would just tell me what prisoners Mohamed killed and which women he raped during his time?

Stop writing bukwas. So does this mean that if a religion was founded today then it would have better morals and ethics than Sikhism? Is Sikhism's superiority over Islam (Oh dear you might have a heart attack after you read that!) solely because Sikhism was founded 900 years after Islam. If we follow your idiotic logic then Buddhism would have been more blood thirsty than Islam. Again Jesus would be going around committing genocide rather than preaching a peaceful religion.

I want to see all the tuks and if you show me that in dasam granth it states that islam is bad and mohammed was bad I will slap myself every morning before nitnem.....If islam was bad then sikhism is bad and if sikhism is bad then every religion is bad. Why would our gurus mention islam in SGGS?why?why even the name allah in SGGS if its supposed to be destroyed in the future because its bad?when was the last time you read that guru nanak dev jee hated islam or said islam is bad?

If the truth of your Sikhi lies in the truth or falsehood of Islam then I feel sorry for you because truly you are lost. Try bachittar natak for Mohammed and pauri 16 of vaar 41.

I think the problem is many people commenting in this thread have no first had experience (including myself, being from canada) living alongside aggressive muslims who hate us. Speaking with friends who've lived in muslim areas in the uk, they say that the situation is real bad.

Sikhs are outnumbered; most don’t have the ankh our forefathers, and even previous generation, had; get harassed very often; girls get targeted; our faith gets openly mocked by the young muslims. Even Sant Jagjit Singh ji talks about this problem, and our lack of response.

In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, the time for reconciliation is over. You can’t “talk it out” with people who have an ingrained hate of you. There is no “misunderstanding” that needs clearing up, unlike a lot of problems we face from gorays, the muslims know us, our history, who we are, and they hate us for that. Maybe the older generation of Pakistani muslims had more sense, but this generation is not shy in openly insulting our Guru Sahibaan, targeting our girls, and harassing our youth.

So before people start giving the holier than thou lecture about taking the high road, not resorting to violence, take alook at the ground reality.

No where else , not india, pakistan, us, canada do we have the kind of problem we're facing from muslim (pakistani) youth in the uk.

I think the problem is many people commenting in this thread have no first had experience (including myself, being from canada) living alongside aggressive muslims who hate us. Speaking with friends who've lived in muslim areas in the uk, they say that the situation is real bad.

Sikhs are outnumbered; most don’t have the ankh our forefathers, and even previous generation, had; get harassed very often; girls get targeted; our faith gets openly mocked by the young muslims. Even Sant Jagjit Singh ji talks about this problem, and our lack of response.

In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, the time for reconciliation is over. You can’t “talk it out” with people who have an ingrained hate of you. There is no “misunderstanding” that needs clearing up, unlike a lot of problems we face from gorays, the muslims know us, our history, who we are, and they hate us for that. Maybe the older generation of Pakistani muslims had more sense, but this generation is not shy in openly insulting our Guru Sahibaan, targeting our girls, and harassing our youth.

So before people start giving the holier than thou lecture about taking the high road, not resorting to violence, take alook at the ground reality.

No where else , not india, pakistan, us, canada do we have the kind of problem we're facing from muslim (pakistani) youth in the uk.