Got This Email About A Sikh Gang

I think the problem is many people commenting in this thread have no first had experience (including myself, being from canada) living alongside aggressive muslims who hate us. Speaking with friends who've lived in muslim areas in the uk, they say that the situation is real bad.

Sikhs are outnumbered; most don’t have the ankh our forefathers, and even previous generation, had; get harassed very often; girls get targeted; our faith gets openly mocked by the young muslims. Even Sant Jagjit Singh ji talks about this problem, and our lack of response.

In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, the time for reconciliation is over. You can’t “talk it out” with people who have an ingrained hate of you. There is no “misunderstanding” that needs clearing up, unlike a lot of problems we face from gorays, the muslims know us, our history, who we are, and they hate us for that. Maybe the older generation of Pakistani muslims had more sense, but this generation is not shy in openly insulting our Guru Sahibaan, targeting our girls, and harassing our youth.

So before people start giving the holier than thou lecture about taking the high road, not resorting to violence, take alook at the ground reality.

No where else , not india, pakistan, us, canada do we have the kind of problem we're facing from muslim (pakistani) youth in the uk.

I think the problem is many people commenting in this thread have no first had experience (including myself, being from canada) living alongside aggressive muslims who hate us. Speaking with friends who've lived in muslim areas in the uk, they say that the situation is real bad.

Sikhs are outnumbered; most don’t have the ankh our forefathers, and even previous generation, had; get harassed very often; girls get targeted; our faith gets openly mocked by the young muslims. Even Sant Jagjit Singh ji talks about this problem, and our lack of response.

In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, the time for reconciliation is over. You can’t “talk it out” with people who have an ingrained hate of you. There is no “misunderstanding” that needs clearing up, unlike a lot of problems we face from gorays, the muslims know us, our history, who we are, and they hate us for that. Maybe the older generation of Pakistani muslims had more sense, but this generation is not shy in openly insulting our Guru Sahibaan, targeting our girls, and harassing our youth.

So before people start giving the holier than thou lecture about taking the high road, not resorting to violence, take alook at the ground reality.

No where else , not india, pakistan, us, canada do we have the kind of problem we're facing from muslim (pakistani) youth in the uk.

VJKK VJKF

Dear all,

Lets get a few facts rigt here:

1. Muslim youth in the Uk (especially mirpuri) are openly targetting vunerable sikh youth i.e. school kids, sikh youth who are alone,

in schools, colleges, universities.

You might ask why?

The answer is that our great sikh forefathers stopped the spread of Islam throughout the whole of India, through sacrifice and self-defence and above all Naam! Muslims hate us for this, they simply despise us! Fact!

Even Muhammed said to 'take your enemies women'. That is why sikh girls get targetted all over the UK - gullible sikh girls. Muslims know that they outnumber sikhs heavily and hence won't get a response back - hence they carry on trying to rub our noses in it by going with our sisters.

They can only attack you - WHEN THEY OUTNUMBER YOU! Fact! Alone they are absolutely nothing! Yes, they have unity- they all

hang about and when called will get a group of 50-60 together in numbers.

Sikhs have no unity, but whenever sikhs have stuck together muslims think twice before attacking us. Fact!

What these young sikhs done was very brave. They stood up to these gutless cowards - who attack only school kids. The only issue I have with these young sikhs are:

1. Don't disrespect anyone's religion

2. We don't need to post pictures of ourselves on websites

But on the whole they did a great service to the community, and they showed us that when sikhs get together, these muslim

COWARDS are nothing!

VJKK VJKF

Look bro all I am asking or saying is DONT DISRESPECT A RELIGION OR THEIR PROPHETS we dont know anything including me about their religion, we barely know about our religion. I understand these crazy muslims trying to convert our girls but violence is not the answer yet thats what I think.....So I m not disrespecting any of my brothers over nothing.....keep in mind there is ONE god you can call him whatever you want.

Fateh bro,

Guru jee said stand up for the right thing......I was mad that they were dragging a prophet and a religion into a garbage pile which is filled with fake muslims who are committing the wrong doings to suit their political status thats all. I have nothing against these brothers all I m saying is we or I barely know what Sikhism is so how can we judge a whole religion of Islam and their prophet after reading couple pages or books.....we tend to grab the negative side real fast but leave the positive hidden.

KhalsaForce,

I lost all respect for you after reading all your posts..

I can't believe how you are ready to attack fellow Sikh brothers (ProActive, SpaminderSingh...) for Muslims...

You should be ashamed.

and Sikhs are lost..

Not all, but most are..

When they see me, they say: ur to much of a soldier, and not a saint.. (im both equally, not much tho)

But we r supposed to be saint-soldiers... Most Sikhs nowadays wanna be only Saints and keep saying: wait for right time.. do bhagti.. this going to happen.. this that blah blah blah

BUT NO, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTILL YOU DO SOMETHING FOR IT YOURSELVES

VJKK VJKF

To d OP was there really any need 2 bring there mum's in2 d equation? They could easily say d same about you squirmming behind a PC an lodging a complaint here on SS instead of placing a comment on d actual blog which you obviously read. It funny how when asking about why Tigerstyle use a picture of Sri Sahib's in there logo or other topics of complaint nature, posters are told 2 email them directly and ask them. But what nobody here told d original poster 2 even put a comment on d blog first at least? Ahahahaha.... what beautiful minds we have here on SS.

It is with Satguru Ji's Kirpa that there was no unaware innocent 'blonde' or otherwise Sikh walking through d park that day, no Pakistani youth out in force who would of been quick 2 swoop down on this lone target and there was indeed these lads to look adversary straight in its eyes if the need arised. How many here are prepared 2 even put themselves in2 a situation like that 2 make sure that no innocent would of got attacked forget about those that went there with other intentions?

There are quite a few posters who seem 2 have forgot d way it all went down: sikh4aweek.blogspot.com went up first (it was out last year 2 just before Ramadan) who remembers that? Then it was d turn of so called 'Sikh lads' - Punjabi's coming out with muslim4aweek.blogspot.com, paki4aweek.blogspot.com, pakigettinhappy.blogspot.com, then it was d third round of pakisz.blogspot.com asking who's coming 2 d party in d park. Soon after we had fukinragheadbastards.blogspot.com. Finally at this moment in time we have bloodandhonourgang.blogspot.com. N hopefully Maharaj's kirpa naal blood and honour gang will remain ready 4 whatever 2 face issues (fill in d blanks here casue daas does not know what will become d next topic 2 ignite further tensions between so called muslims and sikhs) in which some (not even normal punjabi's) are not willing 2 make a stand either.

But who here is quick 2 criticise these lads and not d blatant Punjabi/lost so called 'Sikh' lads who aired out there responses in which they aimed curses directed 2 Allah, forget about d prophet of islam Mohammed 4 a second? It is unfortunate that today we have Sikhs who are quick 2 ignore hate directed 2 Guru Sahib's even stand idlely by while real beadbi is happening infront of our own eyes, but take a stand on d dignity 4 and voice out against any character assassinations of just a mere MAN of a another religion. Daas is not saying that respect shouldn't be given, but that respect needs 2 be given tenfold an wholeheartedly 2 d path of Sikhi 1st.

Now a picture paints more than a thousand words, it shows there is resistance (even though it could of been marketed 2 d masses better) 2 d nusiance caused by members of so called religions with alteria motives. Ppl love 2 see evidence, well thats what they got in that picture, YES there are SOME who took a stand. How many of those following events would of just blindly believed a post on on of those blogs saying that yeah we were there where were you? Ppl consider talk 2 be cheap nowadays, thats why ACTION speaks louder than words in CERTAIN situations, especially to those that are not even open to d idea of listening 2 others opinions and appreciating there viewpoints which can be said for the so called Muslim youth of today unfortunately. Some out there only realise/respect d language of COLD STEEL/HOT LEAD. So how is it that we can reach out to the ones that are completely lost? Only Satguru Ji has that creative force 2 completely destroy a person's ignorance and it is only Satguru Ji that can bless someone with that great Shastar of having d words 2 do that too. Then will it only ever truly work with those who don't respect, listen, appreciate, take on board, contemplate, anaylse, think about etc, etc what others have 2 say. Otherwise we will soon find out we are just talking 2 a brick wall and will get into that habbit ourselves everytime a situation demands just something a litlle bit more, similar 2 issues with certain commities don't you think?

If you analyse this picture carefully too, you will only see one shastar that even resembles a a Sri Sahib, d rest are just normal kitchen knives, knives and 2 lads brandishing knuckle dusters... Credit needs 2 be given where due and these lads deserve it, BLOODANDHONOUR GANG all due respect :Re: !!!!! Plus there is no shastar beadbi going on... showing a shastar does not constitue as beadbi... beadbi would be 2 have shatsar and not do anything with them when d need arises (daas's is on about small ineffective Sri Sahibs that are blunt here) n it is sad 2 hear from fellow brothers n sisters in arms nowadays that, 'o why do you carry a big one 4, you should wear a small one cause you can never use it!'. Sangat across d uk are worried about losing d right. Losing d right will come from wearing small ones undearneath all d time from which we will have that o there is nobody that wears them and d ones that do its only small so for everyone else it has 2 b 3 inches in total. Wearing a Sri Sahib is nothing 2 be ashamed of, d Police n Government can never do anything 2 stop one who has been given d right by Satguru and truly believes in that right too. Only d reckless few will ever use a Sri Sahib in a stupid situation. N these lads are not reckless, they may of veered of d straight paath a little in ppl's opinions. But they aint so ignorant 2 use a Sri Sahib on a few Pakistani youths, that why they had blades with them! BLOODANDHONOUR GANG ZINDABAD!!!!!

Please don't fall in2 d habit of criticism of others just becasue we are lame in our attempts 2 do anything except fill out a petition online in d warmpth of our homes or dare 2 do a protest n take on elements of mother nature.

N no daas is not there spokesman :D

VJKK VJKF

KhalsaForce,

I lost all respect for you after reading all your posts..

I can't believe how you are ready to attack fellow Sikh brothers (ProActive, SpaminderSingh...) for Muslims...

You should be ashamed.

and Sikhs are lost..

Not all, but most are..

When they see me, they say: ur to much of a soldier, and not a saint.. (im both equally, not much tho)

But we r supposed to be saint-soldiers... Most Sikhs nowadays wanna be only Saints and keep saying: wait for right time.. do bhagti.. this going to happen.. this that blah blah blah

BUT NO, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTILL YOU DO SOMETHING FOR IT YOURSELVES

FINALLY PEOPLE ARE TALKING SENSE...RAH MAN SEEMS DAT MOST OF THESE SINGHS ON THIS SITE WHO ARE CHATTING CRAP ABOUT FELLOW BROTHERS AND AGAINST VIOLENCE DEFINATLY HAVE NO STREET KNOWLEDGE N HAVNT OBVIOUSLY BIN OUT OF THER HOMES A LOT..PPL SAY Y ATTACK IMMATURE PAKIS YES THEY ARE IMMATTURE PAKIS..IMMATURE PAKIS WHO SPIKE DRINKS AND RAPE AND OBVIOUSLY BULLY KIDS..IF THER MESSING UP OTHER PEOPLES LIVES Y WUDNT THEY DESERVE A BEATING?

Yes you might of looked at the blogspot but im sure there was alot of SIKH's on the www.fukinragheadbastards.blogspot.com saying 'come on we will fight you.'

Now i understand it issnt a good way to resovle this situation but untill you ask the singhs that were there why they had went down, i dont think this topic is going to resolve anythink apart from people hating on singhs that actuly went and done something because of what the Muslim people have said bout guru ji (and note that they www.fukinragheadbastards.blogspot.com has been edited) "I WILL GET UR GURU'Z TO ------- YA NAN WHILE THEY ------- YA MOM THN I WILL MKKE YA RAPE YA SISTERR" Wouldnt that make you want 2 do something apart from sit behind your PC and debate about the situation.

Untill you ask the people that were there, Why they were there ? i dont think Internet Politicians will resovle anything

Fateh,

Am not tryin to disrespect any1 here...buh 2 all those ppl here sayin its wrong what Blood n Honour r doin..hav u even been onda streets? u aint lived a day what prob most of da sikh youth here hav lived.

U've prob lived in a white manz area where ders no pakis...beeef is gwarn in mostly Bham, Lesta, Southall, Slough and Derby between Sikhs n Pakiz..So Singhz n Singhnia ask those siksh from there whats goin on.

Blood n Honour r reppin us, standin up for Sikhi while manz on ere ch8n bob bwt da sikh youth n how der tryna defend uz.

singhoo imagine 1 of ya sistas or cuzins gettin raped by a paki who spikes her drinks..wah wud u do?

Soz if ive offended buh its da truth, we livin da struggle!

• 8 months later...