Got This Email About A Sikh Gang

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I understand what you are saying and fully agree with you but I don’t believe that there is any point in sugar-coating facts.

Also the pictures on the blog are very disheartening to see especially when the UK is moving towards a ban on all “knifes” religious or not. I hope they are taken down soon.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Wjkk Wjkf veer ji

Nobody is sugar coating facts, in fact if you read my previous posts I suggested, according to my tuchh budd, that we need to start correcting ourselves and our girls and then when the khalsa is all united and in one tune, only then alien powers will subdue. Till then, no matter what we do, pick up knives and rifles and all, its just not going to happen. Remember what Sant Jarnail Singh did? He was a true Sant Sipahi! He was a sant first, in that he inspired people into shakkna amrit, and was getting so much success at it. The retaliation against Indira came later. I hope you are getting the drift! We, thats including myself, need to work on ourselves first. Pehla ta we need to be blessed with Gurus love and unite as KHALSA, then things will start to make sense!

Bhull Chukk MAaf

PS: food for thought - just how many amritdhari singhnia get lured by these muslims? :)

Who's doing the worst besti of Sikhi?

The muslims who are going around making these sites and making stoopid comments?

Or the "Sikhs" who are taking pictures of themselves with knives and attacking another Religion?

Guru ji had shaster and guns the people of the times had labelld gur ji as a dhuku. the site aint attacking islam, its asking a questin to muslims it is a well know rumourabout mohhamed and a lil girl.

u diss dese boys for being in da park, how many of u were in da local gurdwaras to protect guru ghars on a high risk day. (anything cud have happened)

are udam singh (who punished a mass murderer of skhs) , sant ji (who stood up for sikh dignity, bhagat singh , baba deep singh ji (who went to defend sikh honour agaisnt muslims)

besti figures to u or heros, these lads done the same in principal.

who cares wat others think, the police are a gang who opress others wid der views. the british government jus finished killing innocents arosss the east. goras think we bin laden and wanna kill us, who cares wat others think, that aint sikhi, got to b true to ur own heart. u name urself khalsa, but aint got clue bout our history and spirit.

Sri guru gobind singh sent his own sons to battle wid knives, to defend wat is right. wat do u knw? wat do u knw. u comment agaist ur brothers who put their neck on the line, but have u comment agaibst the muslim gangs on their site. u jus a pluto singh who wud get his pug knocked of and jus stand there, even if u got a kirpan its probabely blant as hell.

i respect blood and honour and feel sad dat i wasnt there to help em.

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

When you place your feet on this Path,

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20|| guru nanak dev ji

Wjkk Wjkf

I give up singho. Do whatever you want, im not posting in this thread anymore..

Fateh

damn the worlds ended, who cares man, u pluto internet freaks think this site the be end all of sikhi, ders a real big bad world out there and one day u papuuus will not be able to hid. the sikhs in dehli hided, but in nov 84 they were buthchered cos they did listen to sant ji and wre into this flower power ting of being accepted and liberal, but that got betrayed.

All my point, was that they think they are repping Sikhi, but they are not. What they are actually doing is repping their, primitive brains and ego. The true way to rep Sikhi, would be to prevent having a war in the first place. That website is only going to make relations between Sikhi and Muslims worse. It is like they want to kill all of them. We should be looking at what they say, then with quotes from Guruji, prove them wrong. If they don't accept it, and theey still cause havoc, only then is it right to fight. The first thing people want to do these days is fight, when it is preventable.

They are primitave, because i dont know if you ever watched the discovery channel, but Gorillas, who seem quite aggresive, are actually, very gentle, and if there is a problem they tend to sort it out WITHOUT violence first, beleive it or not. We can actually learn from these creatures, because of how dumb some of us are.

I may not have done anything to help, but atleast i haven't made things worse. Besides hardly anybody reads those blogspot sites anyway. Maybe a few 100 people, or if it gets popular a few thousand, it is not going to cure anything.

Yes, the UK is all messed up. I can't even see it on the map. There are proper Singhs in Canada and Bay Area.

what do u mean by the term ''proper singhs''?

there are proper singhs here in the UK, Nihang Sukha Singh, Akali Parmaan Singh and many more, don't generalise the whole of UK as ''messed up''

Who's doing the worst besti of Sikhi?

The muslims who are going around making these sites and making stoopid comments?

Or the "Sikhs" who are taking pictures of themselves with knives and attacking another Religion?

Guru ji had shaster and guns the people of the times had labelld gur ji as a dhuku. the site aint attacking islam, its asking a questin to muslims it is a well know rumourabout mohhamed and a lil girl.

u diss dese boys for being in da park, how many of u were in da local gurdwaras to protect guru ghars on a high risk day. (anything cud have happened)

are udam singh (who punished a mass murderer of skhs) , sant ji (who stood up for sikh dignity, bhagat singh , baba deep singh ji (who went to defend sikh honour agaisnt muslims)

besti figures to u or heros, these lads done the same in principal.

who cares wat others think, the police are a gang who opress others wid der views. the british government jus finished killing innocents arosss the east. goras think we bin laden and wanna kill us, who cares wat others think, that aint sikhi, got to b true to ur own heart. u name urself khalsa, but aint got clue bout our history and spirit.

Sri guru gobind singh sent his own sons to battle wid knives, to defend wat is right. wat do u knw? wat do u knw. u comment agaist ur brothers who put their neck on the line, but have u comment agaibst the muslim gangs on their site. u jus a pluto singh who wud get his pug knocked of and jus stand there, even if u got a kirpan its probabely blant as hell.

i respect blood and honour and feel sad dat i wasnt there to help em.

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

When you place your feet on this Path,

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20|| guru nanak dev ji

r u talking 2 me?? hanji veer i am very sorry. I am a "pluto singh" (even tho mickey's my favourite), and hanji my Kirpan is "blant" as "hell". Sorry if it offends u! dass touches ur feet and is still lower than u. And yes i actually would just stand der while my "Pag" was getting knocked off, but i'd b doing Chaupai Sahib da Paat. Paji man, ima b honest, i ain gonna waste my time on u, its only goin 2 bring my jeevan down and im pretty sure Guru Ji wouldnt b 2 happy wid me 4 argueing with a "fellow brother". But cummon man, read a book or summin!

All my point, was that they think they are repping Sikhi, but they are not. What they are actually doing is repping their, primitive brains and ego. The true way to rep Sikhi, would be to prevent having a war in the first place. That website is only going to make relations between Sikhi and Muslims worse. It is like they want to kill all of them. We should be looking at what they say, then with quotes from Guruji, prove them wrong. If they don't accept it, and theey still cause havoc, only then is it right to fight. The first thing people want to do these days is fight, when it is preventable.

They are primitave, because i dont know if you ever watched the discovery channel, but Gorillas, who seem quite aggresive, are actually, very gentle, and if there is a problem they tend to sort it out WITHOUT violence first, beleive it or not. We can actually learn from these creatures, because of how dumb some of us are.

I may not have done anything to help, but atleast i haven't made things worse. Besides hardly anybody reads those blogspot sites anyway. Maybe a few 100 people, or if it gets popular a few thousand, it is not going to cure anything.

Nice one veer ji! Couldnt have said it betta myself! well atleast there are sum decent ppl here with atleast and ounce of common sense! Like "psj" paji!!!

Atleast Gorilla's dont make blogspots attacking one another!!!

I think the problem here is that many of the people on this website do not understand or have no experience of the Musalmaan mentality. More so the Pakistani Muslim mentality. Their mentality is that if another community shows that they will not defend themselves through violence then the Muslim thinks that this community is weak and as such they will start to mount more attacks. This is their mentality. What these guys are doing is showing the Muslim that even though we want peaceful relations yet we still have the balls to take on some pakistani gangsters and break a few Pakistani heads in the process. This is the only language the Pakistanis understand. Look anywhere in the world and where ever there are Pakistanis there are problems. In the northern cities these pakistanis emulate their 'prophet' by grooming underage white girls. Pakistanis have gangs attacking Swedes in Sweden. They have gangs in Holland as well. The whole Pakistani suicide bomb thing in the Uk is purely because after 9/11 and more so after 7/7 the British govt has been weak and have not the balls to confront them. The British ministers rushed to the places where the Pakistanis are in high numbers such as Bradford and Birmingham in order to hold meetings with Pakistani Musalmaan 'elders' and co-called community leaders. Added to this is the farce of millions of taxpayers money being given to Muslim organisations in order to stop 'radicalisation'! The British govt could have done this much more cheaply if they have closed all Pakistani mosques and stopped giving out any visas to Pakistanis to come to the UK.

The Pakistanis think that this shows the weakness of the British government and that's why there have been numerous other attempts to bomb the UK by mainly Pakistani Muslims. The same is the case with how Muslims target Sikhs, if they see that Sikhs cannot fight back then they go all out to attack. This is why these Bros in the park have my full support. I wish we Sikhs had more guys like them!