Got This Email About A Sikh Gang

There is far too much government and media pandering to pakis. Grants for thrid rate initiatives and every year how many programs on ramadan etc do we get on bbc etc. There may be more pakis in the UK than us but still if we average it out they still get far too much media time. If they want to live like moolahs they should get lost out the UK and live in the tora bora caves FT.

Fateh,

I dont care what they do but disrespecting other religions and their prophets is a crime in sikhi and in my eyes as well. These people have no idea about islam but they are still mocking the religion, this shows how ignorant these sikhs are. To take a enemy down learn about them first buddy then think and lastly act on your thinking.

its asking a questin to muslims it is a well know rumourabout mohhamed and a lil girl.

People need to read on mohhamed just to learn something for the future, maybe how to run a country, how to take care of a family.....dude you are so stupid for saying that aisha married at the age of 9....so what? during those times it was a tradition to let your daughter marry a older person so she will have a better future and she will live longer.

Fateh,

I dont care what they do but disrespecting other religions and their prophets is a crime in sikhi and in my eyes as well. These people have no idea about islam but they are still mocking the religion, this shows how ignorant these sikhs are. To take a enemy down learn about them first buddy then think and lastly act on your thinking.

Where is the disrespect. Muslim historians write themselves that he had relationship with 9year old named ayeesha. All the bloggers have done is played on that, it is not disrespect but a statement based on muslim history.

Yes, the UK is all messed up. I can't even see it on the map. There are proper Singhs in Canada and Bay Area.

You mean those Canadian Singh with names like Tony, Peter, Andrew, Paul and Simon ?

Or you mean the desi Singh who intermarry to get half their restidar over to Canada ?

Nothing very proper about any of the Canadians I have ever met who all fall into the above categories.

LOL I CANT BELIV SUM OF THE COMMENTS IM SEEING ON THIS SITE..I CANT BELIV "SINGH" SED HE WUD STAND DER N DO CHAUPAI SAHIB PATH...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WOTS DA PANTH CUMING 2 MAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CREATED THE KHALSA TO DESTROY TYRANNY AND ESTABLISH RIGHTEOUSNESS U SAY ABOUT HOW ARGUING WILL BRING UR JEEVAN DOWN BRUV WOTS THE POINT DOING KAMAI IF WHEN THE TIME COMES TO DRAW THE SWORD U GNA GRAB UR KEYBOARD N MOUSE N POST A ARTICLE STRAIGHT AWAY..U SAY GURU SAHIB WUDNT BE HAPPY WID U LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE NET ..UR DA TYPE OF GUY DAT WUD SEE AN INNOCENT WOMAN GETTING ROBBED AND STAND DER AND DO NUTIN..WUD GURUJI BE HAPPY WID U IF U DUN DAT? NO but u pappuus always pick n choose your sikhi face it bruv we are SANT SIPAHI our history proves it so u cant say nutin..keep cumin with these smart comments bruv..wots da point even talkin...lyk i sed u wud stand der if an innocent woman was gtin raped..ul prolly walk away n do naam simran 2 make it better u really think guruji would want that? U A INTERNET WARRIOR WOTS DA POINT OF U EVEN WEARING A KIRPAN MAN IM JUS SO SHOCKED DAT U SED U WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB U FLOWER POWER SIKH..ura disgrace 2 guru gobind singhs panth if u wud jus stand der n take ur crown being nocked off on2 the floor...wen we tie our dastar u wudnt put it on the floor urself however u wud av no problems with an enemy putting it on the floor

WEN MUGHALS WERE COMMITING ATROCITIES ON THE SIKHS IN GURU GOBIND SINGHS TIME DID GURUJI PIK UP THE MALA AND START DOING SIMRAN AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE SWORD AND FOUGHT AGAINST THE EVILL..WEN HARMINDER SAHIB WAS BEING ATTACKED DID BABA DEEP SINGH JI DO CHAUPAI SAHIB DE PATH AND HOPE IT WUD ALL BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE KHANDA AND CARRIED ON FIGHTING EVEN WEN HIS HEAD WAS TAKEN OFF..

IN 1984 DID THE SINGHS SIT THER WILE OUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS WERE BEING RAPED..AND OUR BROTHERS BEING KILLED? NO THEY PICKED UP THE AK47S AND TOOK OUT THE PEOPLE COMMITTING ATROCITIES ON US..SO WOT AV THESE SINGHS DONE THAT WAS ANY DIFFERENT? YE THEY LOOK THUGGISH BUT IM SURE IF GOREH SAW A NIHUNG SINGH WALKIN DOWN THE ROAD THEY WUD GET SCARED AS WELL DUZ THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? GOREH WUD GET SCARED IF A SINGH SAT ON A TRAIN WITH A BIG BAG DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? NO?

IF UR MUMS WERE BEING RAPED IN FRONT OF U WUD U SIT THERE AND DO NAAM SIMRAN OR WUD U PICK UP A TALWAR AND USE IT ON THE PERSON DOING IT? SAME WAY THESE SINGHS WENT WITH KIRPANS TO FIGHT BECAUSE SOMEONE SLANDERED THE GURU..WOW THEY SAID PAKIS BIG DEAL THE PAKIS CALL THEMSELVES PAKIS SO WOTS THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE LOT SAYING IT..THEY ONLY SAID IT COS ON THE PAKI WEBSITE THEY THEMSELVES WROTE PAKI THIS N PAKI THAT..

RAH I CANT BELIV U INTERNET BOYS MAN U CAN SIT THERE ON UR COMPUTERS WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF ONLY TIME U LOT GET A BREAK OFF SIKH SANGAT IS WEN UR MUMMYS CALL U DOWN 4 ROTI OR WEN U NEED 2 DO UR REHRAS..MAN LYK MACHETE SAID THERES A BIG BAD WORLD OUT THER N HOPEFULI WITH GURUS KIRPA UL REALIZE THERS A BIG BAD WORLD OUT DER N U CANT HIDE IN UR BEDROOMS 4EVER..N MAYBE 1 DAY THE AKAL PURKH KI FAUJ DAT GURUJI CREATED WILL WAKE UP..THE KHALSA WAS CREATED 2 ERADICATE EVIL MINDED PEOPLE BUT HOW CAN WE GET RID OF THEM WEN WE CANT EVEN FIGHT TO DEFEND OUR SIKHI AND NEX SINGH IS SAYIN HE WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB AND NOT FIGHT BAK..U LOT R A JOKE N SO QUICK 2 CONDEMN UR OWN PEOPLE..U LOT R THE SORT OF PPL HU WUD HAVE SOLD OUT ON THE KHARKU SINGHS HU FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM BUT WUD HAVE BIN HAPPY 2 BE SLAVES TO THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT...U LOT R SAYIN SO MUCH STUFF ABOUT THE BLOOD AND HONOUR LADS BUT U AINT SED NUTIN ABOUT THE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS AND WOT THEY SAID? ALWAYS QUICK TO CONDEMN UR OWN BUT WEN AN INNOCENT PERSON DOWN THE ROAD IS BEING ATTACKED U WUD HAPPILY WALK BY AND NOT DO NUTHING..THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE PPL HU R CHATTIN BAD ABOUT BLOOD AND HONOUR..BIG UP TO THE LADS 4 GOING N RISKING EVERYING..I AINT BIN ON SIKH SANGAT 4 AGES BUT IM SHOCKED ABOUT SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MAN RAH

N LEME GUESS PPL WILL BE COMMENTING ON MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES N WOT NOT AND MY BAD LANGUAGE U PAPPUS NEED 2 FIX UP THIS IS REALITY

i think some of you brothers are looking at short term fixes by going around fighting these anti-sikh elements with your fists, you need to think of long term strategy of bringing dissaffected sikh and muslim youth into sikhi. Instead of using braun use the brain, remember early followers of guru nanank dev ji were hindus and muslims. So spread the pious teachings of our guru's to these people of hate. They who see sikh or hindu girls as easy prey and some kind of war with non-muslims are ignorant of what Sikhism stands for. They think disrespecting our faith and our womenfolk is brave and pious thing to do then be happy in the knowledge that your faith has taught you better and let others judge them on theirs via their actions.

Off course you will need use force to protect yourself when your lives or your families life is threatened but going out looking for a fight is just backward thinking and generates more negativity than postive things. If these racist british born desi muslim guys cant be reasoned with and made to see Sikhs and our faith means them no harm then at least educate and bring muslim women into Sikhi, there are many muslim women who are open minded these days and willing to have non-muslim marriage partners... they see fundamentalist islam too restrictive and hypocritical. Just look at social networking sites and you can see many a diverse range of open minded non-practising muslims who willing to talk and get along with a range of different people and possibliy willing to embrace Sikhism.