Got This Email About A Sikh Gang

Fateh,

I dont care what they do but disrespecting other religions and their prophets is a crime in sikhi and in my eyes as well. These people have no idea about islam but they are still mocking the religion, this shows how ignorant these sikhs are. To take a enemy down learn about them first buddy then think and lastly act on your thinking.

Where is the disrespect. Muslim historians write themselves that he had relationship with 9year old named ayeesha. All the bloggers have done is played on that, it is not disrespect but a statement based on muslim history.

DISRESPECT IS WHEN DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON MUHHAMED SAY HE IS A PERVERT? give me one islamic historian who says muhhamed was a bad guy beside the part he married a 9yr old which during times everyone did even white people, the aryans in india and everyone else around the world....If you look back in indian history the people would sell their daughters for land in india under the gupta empire.....

Fateh,

I dont care what they do but disrespecting other religions and their prophets is a crime in sikhi and in my eyes as well. These people have no idea about islam but they are still mocking the religion, this shows how ignorant these sikhs are. To take a enemy down learn about them first buddy then think and lastly act on your thinking.

Where is the disrespect. Muslim historians write themselves that he had relationship with 9year old named ayeesha. All the bloggers have done is played on that, it is not disrespect but a statement based on muslim history.

DISRESPECT IS WHEN DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON MUHHAMED SAY HE IS A PERVERT? give me one islamic historian who says muhhamed was a bad guy beside the part he married a 9yr old which during times everyone did even white people, the aryans in india and everyone else around the world....If you look back in indian history the people would sell their daughters for land in india under the gupta empire.....

I think you are the one that needs to get some knowledge. Mohammed married a SIX year old when he was in his late 50s. He took her to his home at the age of 9 when she was still carrying her dolls! Since Muslims are taught by the QURAN the so-called word of Allah that Mohammed is an example for Muslims to follow then it makes sense that his morality should be pure and untainted by the times he lived in otherwise what the Quran says is false. Mohammed also allowed his followers to RAPE women who have been captured in battle as well as committing MASSACRES of Jewish tribes and then SELLING their women and children into SLAVERY. Hardly an example for any people to follow in this age and far from the MERCY TO MANKIND that the Muslims describe him as. All the above is from the writings of Muslims.

Compare this with the way the Sikhs in the 18th century treated prisoners of war and women captured in battle. Muslims have much to be embarrassed about about the guy that founded their religion so let's not give them a free pass just because we have some dumb notion that Mohammed because he founded their religion shouldn't be criticised. If he wasn't to be criticised then you wouldn't have Bachittar Natak which states that he egotistical and founded his own sect based on his own ideas. Also you wouldn't have Uggardanti which states that in the end Islam will be destroyed. The same is the case with the 41st Vaar attached to the Vaars of Bhai Gurdas.

What these guys are doing is telling the Muslims just what a great man their 'prophet' was so it's not just about fighting with your fists it also about not being taken in by the bukwas of Muslims about how great Mohammed was. There is nothing which peeves off a Muslim more than coming across a non-Muslim who can't be taken in by their usual lies and who knows about Islam and the Quran enough to show up his lies!

This thread is the reason why I tend to leave SS from time to time.

So much love, I can't take it !!!

:rolleyes:

cosign :whs:

the pyar is really unbelievable

some users should listen to kirtan before posting, eeda lagda hai ke loki ek duge nu gaddi utte charan laye tyaar hai.

hun mere magar na pa jayo....

Fateh,

Please take your time to read before getting hot under your turban. I have not said he is a PERVERT, I have stated that muslim historians have openly written he married the 9year old ayeesha.

You display ignorance an lack of knowledge yet accuse others of being dumb. Please read a few books and learn a bit about the Prophet Muhammed before you start you pro paki propaganda based on false loyalty you have to Pakis.

Mohammed married a SIX year old when he was in his late 50s. He took her to his home at the age of 9 when she was still carrying her dolls! Since Muslims are taught by the QURAN the so-called word of Allah that Mohammed is an example for Muslims to follow then it makes sense that his morality should be pure and untainted by the times he lived in otherwise what the Quran says is false.

Muhammad lived in a society and culture that existed 1400 years ago, and we must not judge what he or others did based on the standards we have set today. It is wrong and foolish to do so. our religion is new so we are at a good spot and things change with time...but even in hinduism marriages of daughters 5-6 years old was common due to the custom of dowry and to avoid scandals during that time.

Mohammed also allowed his followers to RAPE women who have been captured in battle as well as committing MASSACRES of Jewish tribes and then SELLING their women and children into SLAVERY.

Are you referring to the three jews tribes that lived in and around medina?? what massacres and what rapes?if you could be specific I would love to correct all the misunderstandings.

All the above is from the writings of Muslims.

you know there are sikhs who write against dasam granth or even SGGS, so everyone should believe them because they are so called sikhs with beard and turbans?

Compare this with the way the Sikhs in the 18th century treated prisoners of war and women captured in battle.

Once again Sikhism is a new religion founded in the 15th century and you are comparing this with islam that started in 500s? the actual warfare started with our 6th guru sri guru hargobind sahib jee maharaj and thats very close to the 21st century.Anyways not trying to mock you but if you would just tell me what prisoners Mohamed killed and which women he raped during his time?

If he wasn't to be criticised then you wouldn't have Bachittar Natak which states that he egotistical and founded his own sect based on his own ideas. Also you wouldn't have Uggardanti which states that in the end Islam will be destroyed. The same is the case with the 41st Vaar attached to the Vaars of Bhai Gurdas.

I want to see all the tuks and if you show me that in dasam granth it states that islam is bad and mohammed was bad I will slap myself every morning before nitnem.....If islam was bad then sikhism is bad and if sikhism is bad then every religion is bad. Why would our gurus mention islam in SGGS?why?why even the name allah in SGGS if its supposed to be destroyed in the future because its bad?when was the last time you read that guru nanak dev jee hated islam or said islam is bad?

YOU PEOPLE ARE DISRESPECTFUL OF OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEIR PROPHETS BECAUSE THE ACTIONS OF THE FOLLOWERS ARE SUPPOSED TO REFLECT THE WHOLE RELIGION AND THEIR PROPHETS?is that fair to the good amount of muslims out there and their future generation? I dont want muslim kids learning to hate my kids because we hated them in the past for some crazy fanatic who called himself a muslim.........FUKING GROW UP!!

LOL I CANT BELIV SUM OF THE COMMENTS IM SEEING ON THIS SITE..I CANT BELIV "SINGH" SED HE WUD STAND DER N DO CHAUPAI SAHIB PATH...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WOTS DA PANTH CUMING 2 MAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CREATED THE KHALSA TO DESTROY TYRANNY AND ESTABLISH RIGHTEOUSNESS U SAY ABOUT HOW ARGUING WILL BRING UR JEEVAN DOWN BRUV WOTS THE POINT DOING KAMAI IF WHEN THE TIME COMES TO DRAW THE SWORD U GNA GRAB UR KEYBOARD N MOUSE N POST A ARTICLE STRAIGHT AWAY..U SAY GURU SAHIB WUDNT BE HAPPY WID U LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE NET ..UR DA TYPE OF GUY DAT WUD SEE AN INNOCENT WOMAN GETTING ROBBED AND STAND DER AND DO NUTIN..WUD GURUJI BE HAPPY WID U IF U DUN DAT? NO but u pappuus always pick n choose your sikhi face it bruv we are SANT SIPAHI our history proves it so u cant say nutin..keep cumin with these smart comments bruv..wots da point even talkin...lyk i sed u wud stand der if an innocent woman was gtin raped..ul prolly walk away n do naam simran 2 make it better u really think guruji would want that? U A INTERNET WARRIOR WOTS DA POINT OF U EVEN WEARING A KIRPAN MAN IM JUS SO SHOCKED DAT U SED U WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB U FLOWER POWER SIKH..ura disgrace 2 guru gobind singhs panth if u wud jus stand der n take ur crown being nocked off on2 the floor...wen we tie our dastar u wudnt put it on the floor urself however u wud av no problems with an enemy putting it on the floor

WEN MUGHALS WERE COMMITING ATROCITIES ON THE SIKHS IN GURU GOBIND SINGHS TIME DID GURUJI PIK UP THE MALA AND START DOING SIMRAN AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE SWORD AND FOUGHT AGAINST THE EVILL..WEN HARMINDER SAHIB WAS BEING ATTACKED DID BABA DEEP SINGH JI DO CHAUPAI SAHIB DE PATH AND HOPE IT WUD ALL BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE KHANDA AND CARRIED ON FIGHTING EVEN WEN HIS HEAD WAS TAKEN OFF..

IN 1984 DID THE SINGHS SIT THER WILE OUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS WERE BEING RAPED..AND OUR BROTHERS BEING KILLED? NO THEY PICKED UP THE AK47S AND TOOK OUT THE PEOPLE COMMITTING ATROCITIES ON US..SO WOT AV THESE SINGHS DONE THAT WAS ANY DIFFERENT? YE THEY LOOK THUGGISH BUT IM SURE IF GOREH SAW A NIHUNG SINGH WALKIN DOWN THE ROAD THEY WUD GET SCARED AS WELL DUZ THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? GOREH WUD GET SCARED IF A SINGH SAT ON A TRAIN WITH A BIG BAG DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? NO?

IF UR MUMS WERE BEING RAPED IN FRONT OF U WUD U SIT THERE AND DO NAAM SIMRAN OR WUD U PICK UP A TALWAR AND USE IT ON THE PERSON DOING IT? SAME WAY THESE SINGHS WENT WITH KIRPANS TO FIGHT BECAUSE SOMEONE SLANDERED THE GURU..WOW THEY SAID PAKIS BIG DEAL THE PAKIS CALL THEMSELVES PAKIS SO WOTS THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE LOT SAYING IT..THEY ONLY SAID IT COS ON THE PAKI WEBSITE THEY THEMSELVES WROTE PAKI THIS N PAKI THAT..

RAH I CANT BELIV U INTERNET BOYS MAN U CAN SIT THERE ON UR COMPUTERS WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF ONLY TIME U LOT GET A BREAK OFF SIKH SANGAT IS WEN UR MUMMYS CALL U DOWN 4 ROTI OR WEN U NEED 2 DO UR REHRAS..MAN LYK MACHETE SAID THERES A BIG BAD WORLD OUT THER N HOPEFULI WITH GURUS KIRPA UL REALIZE THERS A BIG BAD WORLD OUT DER N U CANT HIDE IN UR BEDROOMS 4EVER..N MAYBE 1 DAY THE AKAL PURKH KI FAUJ DAT GURUJI CREATED WILL WAKE UP..THE KHALSA WAS CREATED 2 ERADICATE EVIL MINDED PEOPLE BUT HOW CAN WE GET RID OF THEM WEN WE CANT EVEN FIGHT TO DEFEND OUR SIKHI AND NEX SINGH IS SAYIN HE WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB AND NOT FIGHT BAK..U LOT R A JOKE N SO QUICK 2 CONDEMN UR OWN PEOPLE..U LOT R THE SORT OF PPL HU WUD HAVE SOLD OUT ON THE KHARKU SINGHS HU FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM BUT WUD HAVE BIN HAPPY 2 BE SLAVES TO THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT...U LOT R SAYIN SO MUCH STUFF ABOUT THE BLOOD AND HONOUR LADS BUT U AINT SED NUTIN ABOUT THE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS AND WOT THEY SAID? ALWAYS QUICK TO CONDEMN UR OWN BUT WEN AN INNOCENT PERSON DOWN THE ROAD IS BEING ATTACKED U WUD HAPPILY WALK BY AND NOT DO NUTHING..THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE PPL HU R CHATTIN BAD ABOUT BLOOD AND HONOUR..BIG UP TO THE LADS 4 GOING N RISKING EVERYING..I AINT BIN ON SIKH SANGAT 4 AGES BUT IM SHOCKED ABOUT SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MAN RAH

N LEME GUESS PPL WILL BE COMMENTING ON MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES N WOT NOT AND MY BAD LANGUAGE U PAPPUS NEED 2 FIX UP THIS IS REALITY

Veer je by talking down to your fellow brothers what will you achieve? But to talk down about naam simran and gurbani is a different issue all together. I dont think you should discount the power of nam or gurbani, if you dont have bishwash in it, please dont talk it down.....what was guru Nanak Dev jee doing in the jail of saidpur? What was guru Arjan Dev jee doing when Sulhi Khan tryed to attack harmander Sahib? They were not getting out the kirpana veer jee? Our history proves the power of nam simran. When Bhai Dalla offered his army to fight the mughals why did Guru Gobind Singh jee not take up his support....it comes back to being a sant my friend.

The Khalsa Was created to defend veer jee, not to eradicate or destroy, a // is made by a Sikh in defence not in attack, for example in bachittar natak guru maharaj says jabai ban lagoo tabai rosh jagioo. Guru Gobind Singh jee who you said created the Khalsa to eradicate/destroy tyranny yet Guru maharaj never physically went out and attacked anyone. There is a difference between fighting to protect the poor and weak and eradicating tyranny. You can never eradicate or destroy tyranny, the panj choor (which are the root to tyranny) are here as a test, if the khalsa was created to eradicate tyranny then its failed. The point is that the Khalsa was never created to eradicate it, the Khalsa was created so that when all hope had failed, there was Akal Purakh kee fauj who would stand up, the Khalsa did not roam around looking for dush to fight against. You may feel that im making a minor issue out of an ideological belief, however there is a huge different in my opinion. I can give you more examples: Guru Gobind Singh jee offered to do veechar with emperor Auranzeb, why would you offer discussions with the very person you want to eradicate (as you put it)? Banda Singh bahadur before every battle offered discussions and peaceful resolutions rather than battle.

You might call doing naam simran and doing chaupi sahib da paath as flower power sikhi, but it was this flower power Sikhi which is the reason that Baba Deep Singh jees fought when his head was severed from his body. If you go to Damdama Sahib and read ithass you will see how many years of kamai Baba Deep Singh jee did.

Breaking every rule of gurmat will not help you achieve anything.

There’s a way of doing things and a way of saying things, what’s been done so far and said so far is pretty disgusting.

When we say Sant-Sapai it means something and stands for something a standard of chivalry and honour, any thing less is not the conduct of a Singh and anything less is not good enough.

LOL I CANT BELIV SUM OF THE COMMENTS IM SEEING ON THIS SITE..I CANT BELIV "SINGH" SED HE WUD STAND DER N DO CHAUPAI SAHIB PATH...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WOTS DA PANTH CUMING 2 MAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CREATED THE KHALSA TO DESTROY TYRANNY AND ESTABLISH RIGHTEOUSNESS U SAY ABOUT HOW ARGUING WILL BRING UR JEEVAN DOWN BRUV WOTS THE POINT DOING KAMAI IF WHEN THE TIME COMES TO DRAW THE SWORD U GNA GRAB UR KEYBOARD N MOUSE N POST A ARTICLE STRAIGHT AWAY..U SAY GURU SAHIB WUDNT BE HAPPY WID U LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE NET ..UR DA TYPE OF GUY DAT WUD SEE AN INNOCENT WOMAN GETTING ROBBED AND STAND DER AND DO NUTIN..WUD GURUJI BE HAPPY WID U IF U DUN DAT? NO but u pappuus always pick n choose your sikhi face it bruv we are SANT SIPAHI our history proves it so u cant say nutin..keep cumin with these smart comments bruv..wots da point even talkin...lyk i sed u wud stand der if an innocent woman was gtin raped..ul prolly walk away n do naam simran 2 make it better u really think guruji would want that? U A INTERNET WARRIOR WOTS DA POINT OF U EVEN WEARING A KIRPAN MAN IM JUS SO SHOCKED DAT U SED U WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB U FLOWER POWER SIKH..ura disgrace 2 guru gobind singhs panth if u wud jus stand der n take ur crown being nocked off on2 the floor...wen we tie our dastar u wudnt put it on the floor urself however u wud av no problems with an enemy putting it on the floor

WEN MUGHALS WERE COMMITING ATROCITIES ON THE SIKHS IN GURU GOBIND SINGHS TIME DID GURUJI PIK UP THE MALA AND START DOING SIMRAN AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE SWORD AND FOUGHT AGAINST THE EVILL..WEN HARMINDER SAHIB WAS BEING ATTACKED DID BABA DEEP SINGH JI DO CHAUPAI SAHIB DE PATH AND HOPE IT WUD ALL BE BETTER? NO HE PICKED UP THE KHANDA AND CARRIED ON FIGHTING EVEN WEN HIS HEAD WAS TAKEN OFF..

IN 1984 DID THE SINGHS SIT THER WILE OUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS WERE BEING RAPED..AND OUR BROTHERS BEING KILLED? NO THEY PICKED UP THE AK47S AND TOOK OUT THE PEOPLE COMMITTING ATROCITIES ON US..SO WOT AV THESE SINGHS DONE THAT WAS ANY DIFFERENT? YE THEY LOOK THUGGISH BUT IM SURE IF GOREH SAW A NIHUNG SINGH WALKIN DOWN THE ROAD THEY WUD GET SCARED AS WELL DUZ THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? GOREH WUD GET SCARED IF A SINGH SAT ON A TRAIN WITH A BIG BAG DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT? NO?

IF UR MUMS WERE BEING RAPED IN FRONT OF U WUD U SIT THERE AND DO NAAM SIMRAN OR WUD U PICK UP A TALWAR AND USE IT ON THE PERSON DOING IT? SAME WAY THESE SINGHS WENT WITH KIRPANS TO FIGHT BECAUSE SOMEONE SLANDERED THE GURU..WOW THEY SAID PAKIS BIG DEAL THE PAKIS CALL THEMSELVES PAKIS SO WOTS THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE LOT SAYING IT..THEY ONLY SAID IT COS ON THE PAKI WEBSITE THEY THEMSELVES WROTE PAKI THIS N PAKI THAT..

RAH I CANT BELIV U INTERNET BOYS MAN U CAN SIT THERE ON UR COMPUTERS WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF ONLY TIME U LOT GET A BREAK OFF SIKH SANGAT IS WEN UR MUMMYS CALL U DOWN 4 ROTI OR WEN U NEED 2 DO UR REHRAS..MAN LYK MACHETE SAID THERES A BIG BAD WORLD OUT THER N HOPEFULI WITH GURUS KIRPA UL REALIZE THERS A BIG BAD WORLD OUT DER N U CANT HIDE IN UR BEDROOMS 4EVER..N MAYBE 1 DAY THE AKAL PURKH KI FAUJ DAT GURUJI CREATED WILL WAKE UP..THE KHALSA WAS CREATED 2 ERADICATE EVIL MINDED PEOPLE BUT HOW CAN WE GET RID OF THEM WEN WE CANT EVEN FIGHT TO DEFEND OUR SIKHI AND NEX SINGH IS SAYIN HE WUD DO CHAUPAI SAHIB AND NOT FIGHT BAK..U LOT R A JOKE N SO QUICK 2 CONDEMN UR OWN PEOPLE..U LOT R THE SORT OF PPL HU WUD HAVE SOLD OUT ON THE KHARKU SINGHS HU FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM BUT WUD HAVE BIN HAPPY 2 BE SLAVES TO THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT...U LOT R SAYIN SO MUCH STUFF ABOUT THE BLOOD AND HONOUR LADS BUT U AINT SED NUTIN ABOUT THE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS AND WOT THEY SAID? ALWAYS QUICK TO CONDEMN UR OWN BUT WEN AN INNOCENT PERSON DOWN THE ROAD IS BEING ATTACKED U WUD HAPPILY WALK BY AND NOT DO NUTHING..THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE PPL HU R CHATTIN BAD ABOUT BLOOD AND HONOUR..BIG UP TO THE LADS 4 GOING N RISKING EVERYING..I AINT BIN ON SIKH SANGAT 4 AGES BUT IM SHOCKED ABOUT SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MAN RAH

N LEME GUESS PPL WILL BE COMMENTING ON MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES N WOT NOT AND MY BAD LANGUAGE U PAPPUS NEED 2 FIX UP THIS IS REALITY

Its bad to do nindiya u know "soorma" ji.

Flower Sikhi? haha ok yh if u say so! OFcourse i wouldnt let any1 knock my Dastaar of!! like i said "soorma" man i ain gonna waste my time on u. U guys only bring my jeevan down and its really not worth it. All i gotta say is that Sikhi isnt all about Shashter and wars!!!!!!! U gotta b Sant first then Sapahi. Its all gd u guys goin round saying "o yh im Guru Gobind Singhs son! i got Shaster left, right and centre of me!", but u guys have no idea of Guru Nanak Dev Jis teachings. Pyar was one the main big ones. And obviously by the way u speak 2 ur brothers, u havent got that. Something to think about "soorma".

Veer je by talking down to your fellow brothers what will you achieve? But to talk down about naam simran and gurbani is a different issue all together. I dont think you should discount the power of nam or gurbani, if you dont have bishwash in it, please dont talk it down.....what was guru Nanak Dev jee doing in the jail of saidpur? What was guru Arjan Dev jee doing when Sulhi Khan tryed to attack harmander Sahib? They were not getting out the kirpana veer jee? Our history proves the power of nam simran. When Bhai Dalla offered his army to fight the mughals why did Guru Gobind Singh jee not take up his support....it comes back to being a sant my friend.

The Khalsa Was created to defend veer jee, not to eradicate or destroy, a // is made by a Sikh in defence not in attack, for example in bachittar natak guru maharaj says jabai ban lagoo tabai rosh jagioo. Guru Gobind Singh jee who you said created the Khalsa to eradicate/destroy tyranny yet Guru maharaj never physically went out and attacked anyone. There is a difference between fighting to protect the poor and weak and eradicating tyranny. You can never eradicate or destroy tyranny, the panj choor (which are the root to tyranny) are here as a test, if the khalsa was created to eradicate tyranny then its failed. The point is that the Khalsa was never created to eradicate it, the Khalsa was created so that when all hope had failed, there was Akal Purakh kee fauj who would stand up, the Khalsa did not roam around looking for dush to fight against. You may feel that im making a minor issue out of an ideological belief, however there is a huge different in my opinion. I can give you more examples: Guru Gobind Singh jee offered to do veechar with emperor Auranzeb, why would you offer discussions with the very person you want to eradicate (as you put it)? Banda Singh bahadur before every battle offered discussions and peaceful resolutions rather than battle.

You might call doing naam simran and doing chaupi sahib da paath as flower power sikhi, but it was this flower power Sikhi which is the reason that Baba Deep Singh jees fought when his head was severed from his body. If you go to Damdama Sahib and read ithass you will see how many years of kamai Baba Deep Singh jee did.

Breaking every rule of gurmat will not help you achieve anything.

Waheguruu!! Someone else with some sense! See now thats what u call a Sikh!