ANTI KHALISTAN ASSOCIATION

Simran9

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
These verses are to be used ONLY when Hindus attack you with false, offensive and sex-oriented and unverified information about Islam, Muslims or the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Do not unnecessarily hurt anyone with this information. Use it ONLY when handling bigots. God has said in the Holy Quran that He does not love transgressors. We are not to be the instigators of violence. Use these as a weapon only when you are on the defensive and Hindus have crossed the line.
which proves that its all fake...if its true then why use it ONLY when hindus attack u? why not educate them if hinduism is all that bad?...the site clearly says that its run by muslims...the quotes from vedas are all made up...the hindu names are also fabricated...i have seen more than enuff such websites...they are so good at making stuff up...and since when is Sikhi about pinpointing at other religions? :T: ...does anyone even know for sure if it was hindus who run this anti-khalistan site? is this the kind of treatment hindus shud expect in khalistan??...in any case, thanks a lot for bringing out the definition of "tolerance

and respect"...but u can take it from me (who was born n raised a hindu) that its all bs...a big bs!

Guest mehtab

props to hatred ^_^

non-acceptance forever :D

insults rule :WW:

u know u r right...hindus are really misled ppl...their religion is a bunch of fairy tales...oh but wait, didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrifice His life for saving this set of fairy tales ohmy.gif ...ohhh yaaa i remember, He did it to protect their freedom of religion :D , a religion His very own Sikhs are mocking and pointing fingers...awesome :ww:: ...u r truly a bir and a khalsa...my head is at ur feet...i m so cursed to be born to hindu parents man :( ...awww i wish i was born the way the rest of u were...then i could join in the fun with some popcorn, chips n

soda and laugh at hindu gods/goddesses and other bs they follow :wub: ...alas! i m at a loss :umm: ...see how much fun i m missing!!

congratulations for basing ur knowledge on a few websites made by fake ppl using fake names...and about Dr B.R. Ambedkar, he was the leader of the so called low caste hindus and was gonna take amrit along with 70 million others, but our chardi kala Punjabi Sikhs of amritsar didnt want darbar sahib to be filled with chooday chamaar, and so ambedkar accepted buddhism instead

oh wait, did i also get that off a biased website? :T:

Waheguru Ji kaKhalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

Please read this Sakhi...

The Flowers of Guru Jee

It had been 3 days, long hot summer days. Sukh Nidhaan Singh was close to dyeing, as he lay there in a wooden cage on a cart drawn by two horses.

He had been captured by the mughal forces near the jungles of Afghan. He hadn't slept or eaten properly for days so he was weak when he was pounced upon by the mughal soldiers. He had put up a good fight and even killed a few of them, but he was injured and he was overpowered and captured. The mughal soldiers had tied him upside down from a tree and beaten him severely. The mughal Soldiers thought that instead of killing him they would take him to their Nawaab, he would be pleased with the fine specimen of Sikh warrior they had caught. They thought it would be a good challenge to try and convert this Kafir.

It had been 5 months of traveling since Sukh Nidhaan had seen another Sikh. The last time was 5 months ago he met a Sikh messenger traveling to take news to Baba Deep Singh Ji. When he met the gursikh he fell to the floor and cried at the gursikhs feet. The gursikh embraced him and comforted him. The gursikh had to leave immediately as his message was of great urgency. Sukh Nidhaan Singh told him that he was traveling towards Amritsar to meet his brothers once again. They both said there Fateh! and departed. And that was five months ago... And how he longed to be with his family of Sikhs once again.

He remembered the times when he was together with his band of fellow Sikh Warriors. They were a band of Sikh warriors who had been given the duty to uproot certain mughal bases And strongholds to

damage the great mughal force. They were given the task of also rescuing any kidnapped women taken as slaves by the Mughals And returning them to their villages. He was now the last of his Jatha And now, even he had been caught And was being taken to the Nawaab of this District.

He lay in the small cage barely big enough to sit in And he was dyeing slowly. The energy had been sucked from him by The beatings And The immense sun. Suddenly he was awoken as water splashed onto his face. A mughal Soldier on horseback trotting alongside The carriage laughed And drank some water form his pouch And spat at Sukh Nidhaan Singh once again.

"Not long to go now.... you DOG!" The mughal laughed again at Sukh Nidhaan Singh.

Another mughal ahead shouted "We're almost there I can see The tower from here"

Two other mughal soldiers pulled up alongside The moving carriage on horseback from behind And They mocked Sukh Nidhaan Singh;

"HaHa! you'd better be ready, soon, you will have The honour of becoming one of US! And not a dog like your kind"

Sukh Nidhaan Singh stared at The soldier fiercely, And as he struggled "Never...ever.. I will die... first"

The Mughals continued to mock him...

"Yes we've caught many of your kind, And most of them chose The wealth And The riches. After a few beatings They always come round to OUR way of thinking"

"Yes! even last month there was that big one, one of your Sikhs, he was beaten in public And After he was begging to be accepted by us."

"Yes countless Sikh have changed, And They now live in luxury with good homes And women, a big reward awaits you if you make The right decision.

Sukh Nidhaan Singh was hurt at The thought of his Sikh brothers giving up And betraying their Guru And The Khalsa. It seriously damaged his esteem And he started to wonder.. If he had The strength to keep his love for Gurujee until death... if so many had given up.. Then what would become of him.. Who was he? was he any

different....He pondered on his situation And The anxiety he felt deeply as he heard The Mughals laughing And telling stories of how many Sikhs had been converted And now served The mughal empire.

As he looked into The distance along The long rough road, he saw fields And field of flowers in The distance, he wondered what place this was. His eyes were to weak And damaged to see properly. But he could make out The many fields stretching into The vast horizon. He lay back in The cage And wondered about His Sikh brothers And what would become of him And He made a plea to Satguru...

"Oh Guru! teacher of truth. Great warrior from The heavens.. I know now that my end is near. Please Gurujee, PLEASE! Bless me with The courage to uphold justice And dharam to The end. May I Die but never let go of your hand. You are my mighty guardian And now Satguru I ask of you, please bless me with The strength And valour to persevere to The end And die a noble death but never give up my beloved Sikhi And the hair on my head. And Satgurujee Dyaal! Please bless me with The darshan of Gursikhs once again, my eyes are thirsting for The vision of my beloved Khalsa warriors, my family The Khalsa"

And at that He lay back lifeless in His cage. With Gods name on His Mind... He repeated again And again... Vaaahegrooohhh.... vaaaahegroohhh... Vaaahegroohh..... vaaahegroohhh...."

...A few minutes And He lost himself in meditation.

Suddenly!! The cart jolted And Sukh Nidhaan Singh Ji was awoken from His lazy meditation. He looked out into The fields And saw The Flowers. He couldn't believe His eyes... He sat upright and He looked in amazement!He could not contain the emotion And The tears started to pour from His eyes.... every single pore on His body stood to attention...and He felt them shiver..... through His soul....

THE FLOWERS.. He had seen were not flowers... but They were fields And fields of Spears stuck into The ground....and on each spear He saw The head of a Khalsa

warrior. Some scalped, some beaten, some without The eyes, some burnt, some boiled.. And some He recognized.... alas. He had The darshan of The Khalsa once again.. And The sight was too beautiful.... there ware fields And fields of Gursikhs heads on spears as far as He could see into The distance... The tears He could not contain....

The Mughals thought that this site would break Sukh Nidhaan Singh down... but Sukh Nidhaan Singh sat upright in the cage with a firm look of strength and nobility on His face... He thought He should show a brave face to His Sikh brothers.... The emotion powerful... He felt His spirits rise to The skies.. His strength came back.

He was so proud of these great warriors, His brothers The, KHALSA, They had dies but not given up their Love for Sikhi, truth and justice. They had not wavered in The face of torture... And had kept their faith till The end.

This gave him strength And courage And He thought to himself. "I was a fool to even doubt for a second, that my true Khalsa would give up And lose. They fought till The end And maintained there principles." He smiled And wiped away The tears And out of joy He let out The war cry of The Khalsa, to pay homage to The great martyrs.

"SAT SREEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

GUR BAR AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

DEGH TEGH FATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sukh Nidhaan Singh over The few coming days was offered many pleasures And riches And He was also tortured And beaten terribly. But at every moment He remembered The flowers in the fields... IT gave him Strength.

He was tortured severely And on The third day when The Mughals had given up , They left him to die a painful slow death as They tied him to a tree And left him to die in The sunlight overlooking The fields.

Bruised, battered And barely alive, Sukh Nidhaan Singh lifted Hi

s head And again He saw The fields. He smiled and welcomed death. The pain was immense but He knew that it was worth it, as He had beaten the Mughals They could kill him But They could not take away His faith.

As hours went by Sukh Nidhaan Singh continued to meditate on The lords name. He looked out into the fields to His Khalsa one last time...and He saw in The distance a figure walking through fields. He saw that it was a Khalsa Warrior in blue dress decked with weapons. As the figure slowly came closer He saw that The warrior was approaching each spear And kissing The forehead of each shaheed. As He came closer Sukh Nidhaan Singh Ji saw from a distance that it was Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself.

He remembered that The Sikhs were like flowers And when They reached their most beautiful form, Gurujee would come to pick The flowers As shaheeds - martyrs.

As He lost consciousness His head fell As He no longer had The strength to hold it up.. And He wondered was it a dream? Was it real?

And then As slowly faded away He felt a hand on His face, And he felt a beard on his nose, and then he felt a KISS on his forehead, And he knew Gurujee had come. The tears flowed from His eyes As He felt The embrace of The Guru.

He had never thought that He would one day become

....one of Gurujee's beautiful flowers.....

And He would come to take me HOME!

vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh

vaaahegroohhh vaaahegroohhh vaaahegrooooooohhhhhh!

Why I have this Sakhi here because I read someones reply in this forum about how those dirty doggs(dirty hindus) are trying to brainwash Khalistanis.... but you know what even Sukh Nidhaan Singh had doubts from lies said by moghul army men that all Sikhs sold out this and that and he was like if they did, who am i (cause he had no Haumai)but Truth strangles lies and its Fateh everytime(sometimes sooner sometimes later)... We don't need those weak Khalistanis who t

urn their back on Sikhs like those Sikhs that ran away to Delhi between 79-83(they still got killed) or those Sikhs who sold out Sri Harimandar Sahib Jee in 84'. What we need is stronger Sikhs, mentally and physically, We need educated Sikhs so through politics(we can get involved now atleast) we can fight through words of Truth than any other way unless necessarily needed and get back what belongs to us(haryana, himacchal, rajasthan, shimla etc) ... we don't need Sikhs like Giani Gial Singh or those other Sikhs who claim they can become Guru Jees Pure ones and help people when really they helping themselves and getting blinded by money, we need more Sikhs like Sant Bhindrawala to bring Sikhi back to our Guru Jee's ages, to help Sikhi spread by knowledge of it and LOVE...

we shoulda made Khalistan seperate from the start... they should have never trusted that fake faggette Gandhi who calls himself Mahatma and his butt kisser Nehru... we made such a mistake now we are slaves of Hindus, just like we all(hindus muslay sikhs) were slaves of Gorai before....biggest mistake. and now fighting won't help, punjab is 1 /4 not even of India and even in Punjab half is Hindus and Muslims, Sikhs have been killed or have sold out Sikhi... we need to use our brains and use politics of Truth!! (but i know its easier said than done :|

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!