ANTI KHALISTAN ASSOCIATION

Simran9

Guest mehtab

Bhagat_Singh Posted on Apr 15 2004, 02:13 PM

We don't need those weak Khalistanis who turn their back on Sikhs like those Sikhs that ran away to Delhi between 79-83(they still got killed) or those Sikhs who sold out Sri Harimandar Sahib Jee in 84'. What we need is stronger Sikhs, mentally and physically, We need educated Sikhs so through politics(we can get involved now atleast) we can fight through words of Truth than any other way unless necessarily needed and get back what belongs to us(haryana, himacchal, rajasthan, shimla etc) ... we don't need Sikhs like Giani Gial Singh or those other Sikhs who claim they can become Guru Jees Pure ones and help people when really they helping themselves and getting blinded by money, we need more Sikhs like Sant Bhindrawala to bring Sikhi back to our Guru Jee's ages, to help Sikhi spread by knowledge of it and LOVE...

we shoulda made Khalistan seperate from the start... they should have never trusted that fake faggette Gandhi who calls himself Mahatma and his butt kisser Nehru... we made such a mistake now we are slaves of Hindus, just like we all(hindus muslay sikhs) were slaves of Gorai before....biggest mistake. and now fighting won't help, punjab is 1 /4 not even of India and even in Punjab half is Hindus and Muslims, Sikhs have been killed or have sold out Sikhi... we need to use our brains and use politics of Truth!!

agree with u there veer

mg src='http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/mellow.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mellow.gif'>

Why I have this Sakhi here because I read someones reply in this forum about how those dirty doggs(dirty hindus) are trying to brainwash Khalistanis

yes i m a dirty hindu now ^_^ ...but i support Khalistan ^_^

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, i didnt quite follow the topic, but now i did...

Agree with Rochak veer ji, even i have seen many such kinda stuff.....so this was Muslim->Hindu.......

I guess instead of giving Anti Khalistan Association a befitting reply by quoting from the above site, we should educate and enlight the facts among the sikh youths, so that if there is one Anti Khalistan Association ......there are 100 Pro Khalistan Associations.

Our Sikhi preaches Respect and Tolerance, abs. rite!

Lets highlite the strengths of Sikhism but not the flaws in others........

And Rochak veer ji........No body can say that u r dirty Hindu, you are Sikh , a true follower of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji......I was born in sikh family, but i bet you are much better sikh then me.

Hats off to you!!!!!!

Our youth have grown up in a new generation away from punjab and 1984, they read up and learn their stuff they know a lot of bad happened by these govs and mobs.

Now the websites running on 1984 are doing a good job in one sense theyr doing parchar of human rights, thats a true sikh value ( but not khalistan.biz chattin about other sites). Most of their data is correct as per human rights agency statistics but 1 thing lets it down, its when they start comin out with hindus did this hindus did that. The gov is not hindu congress is a political thing.

nearly half of punjab is hindu, one third of the whole sikh race is intersectioned with hindu punjabis and sikhs from the same castes intermarried. then som of the websites screaming hindus get oyut of punjab eventhough their natives of punjab.

If khalistan came is half of punjabs people ment to pack up and get out? point is where we get knowledge from sometimes has a double edged sword on the 1984 ting.

lol dirty hindus? some dirty hindus from punjab became shaheeds in kcf ( khalistan commando force) for khalistan fighting against the indian police and fauja at times headed by kps gill and his nepew sidebandits. some dirty hindus took khandey bhattey da amrit and became babbars and fought indian fauja while haryana jats were going round attacking gurdwaras and sikhs in delhi and voting hindi as their language which meant punjab got busted into fragments with land ownership titles given to the haryaney jats by india. see i dont need to say this y cos it makes people look like crap jus to let u know this is how it feels to jus go round saying oh so so is this so so is that.

about the

rama and krishna qoutes sikho before you read anybodies analysis as a sikh of the Guru go to the source Guru Granth sahib ji.

i dont think rochak would think hes bein called dirty, put urself in reverse position. you get into sikhi from another faith, and some of the people of that faith claiming to be sikhs (questionable when compared to the definition from guru granth sahib ji) are calling your background dirty, whats ur parenst done wrong? ur sisters brothers? cousins? mates? the good people from your religion you know? are they all dirty ?

i understand that the remark may be meaning indra the murder mobs the rss and the bad people, but the person making the comments is jus saying dirt y hindus, its not that anyones goin nuts over it jus think how u wud feel if u converted to islam n the muslims start saying these dirty sikhs end of day whats ur family done to be calld dat? thats ur history where ur from. rochak cant help what his background is and even if he cud any sane person wudnt jus sit dfown and accept that. its a principle veer ji something thats wrong is wrong right is right.

a khalsa is at one with god in purity

i have spoken to this Sumair Singh sangat jio, a good few months back.

he is basically a supportor of India... the country as a whole. He thinks that Sant Jarnail Singh was basically against Hinduism. He has love for India as a country and its residence (so he claims) and doesnt like the way that people (we are all guilty of this) generalise those criminals who have violated Sikhs since 1947 as "Indians"... coz when we say "India done this n that" we r saying that the whole of India done it basically. We spread hate for the whole country, when we are only against a certain number of people and members of the INdian govt. Sumair Singh IS however, an <banned word filter activated>. Got no patience to listen to neone... got no tolerance... no discipline. i think we shud all do Ardaas for the twisted lil soul... his mother never taught him ne of that stuff so everyone do Ardas. Hes probably RSS or suming.

Educate ureselves a lot more so we can counter attack this perpertrator and others like him with facts rather than abuse.. :umm: @

If you read carefully, the source from where these statemnets have been taken is clearly provided. But if you still dont want to believe then you can read 'Riddle of Rama and Krishana' written by Dr. Ambedkar.

Till you find the book, you can read this article

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4...hindu_awake.htm

bir khalsa would you rather believe ambedkar and a muslim over Guru Granth sahib? it is your primary task as a sikh to first read what gurbani says about rama and krishna.

Ambedkar was a leader of the chumars. just like the priestly system of india had mashed punjab into false ritualism, it had done much worse to the chumars totally outcasted them all under the yoke of sanatan dharm using dieties religious figures beliefs to pull the chumars down.

Now you can see where ambedkar is coming from. But its a shame henah when he along with 60 million chumars came to amritsar to be accepted into sikhi the singh sabha leaders told em on ya bike.

what a shame what have 60 million multiplied to from 1930? 250 million! potential sikhs could have prevented pakistan even forming and keeping lahore in sikh punjab. 2 thirds of present day pakistan wud have been sikh punjab. former sikh pun

jab was taken away by numerical votes of the dominant martial muslim peasantry in west punjab. 14 years later the centralised dominant hindu peasantry of haryana voted to get out of punjab. Sikhs got cream crackered by muslim and hindu peasantries of botth sides who opted for their own welfare fully known in the 1920s earliest with the muslim league plans and the arya samaj trends in haryana. Yet the sikh leadership had no concious when rejecting 60 million in backward tribes from sikhi.

wud there be an 1984 if you got that number of people accessing punjabi resources to become independant sikhs? 274 million sikhs could have been standing today forming the second largest group in asia. Singh sabha clan didnt want chammars in.

haryanvis, himachalis, u pradeshis, utrnachal and other fake states would have been outnumbered numerically by sikhs. Punjab if mobilised with that kind of number means most of pakistan, and north india would have been a sikh land. Khalistan mate? khalsa raj more like, but woops lets just pretend that never happened, lets not even put that in sikhi history, lets only remember our glory days, who writes the history books again?.

our leaders must have been true quamis our master tara singh was nerhus best mate after all. are you aware during the mahant days the chumars cudnt even enter gurdwaras? taking amrit was out of the question , education u mus be joking, now you know why they opened their own gurdwaras , cos they been spat down by da people dat were ment to help and welcome dem.

its nice of you to share with us info from ambedkar but strange how you didnt mention the sikh leaders calling him a thief , framing him up over a scam that sujan singh sarhali sgpc sevedar masterminded so the chumar movement distances from sikhism with its leadership discredited and more strange how you missed the rejection of 60 million chumars at the behest of sikh leaders posing as respectful sevedars of the quam from amritsar all because of the poor chumars c

ould not help they were born .

Kal Yug da mutlob bi hon patta lagda