Marrying Out Of Cast, Race!

simonsandhar

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA

VAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH !

i think ive seen this topic stated as a seperate topic or in an existing thread so im sorry Sangat Ji but i have to say i read somewhere about how it would be beautiful to have for example white Singhs marrying brown Singhanees and vice versa and how we need to support our Guru Maharaj Ji's hukam of going against cast, against division in humanity and just realising were all from One. I hate growing up in a punjabi environment with all this caste pride filth, and with parents that say spouses have to be the same cast. and in the same instance, this whole merge with hinduism as u get into different casts, the disrespect of Gurbani in some temples, mandirs, Gurudwaras and then the denial and pride of some of the individuals who go to these places. i think it would be fantastic if we have strong Rehit keeping Singhs and Singhanees marrying into different casts and races and trying to unify Sikhi again creating future generations that respect our Gurus word and Gurmat ways.

lets do this! lets encourage it! lol

what does everyone think?

sorry if im rekindling something that has been put away or been over a million times.

sorry if im offending anyone.

i just think Gurus way is best and seeing little mini baby Singhs and Singhanees who have been directed in the right way with love and not expectation is the most beautiful thing.

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSAAA

VAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA

VAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH !

i think ive seen this topic stated as a seperate topic or in an existing thread so im sorry Sangat Ji but i have to say i read somewhere about how it would be beautiful to have for example white Singhs marrying brown Singhanees and vice versa and how we need to support our Guru Maharaj Ji's hukam of going against cast, against division in humanity and just realising were all from One. I hate growing up in a punjabi environment with all this caste pride filth, and with parents that say spouses have to be the same cast. and in the same instance, this whole merge with hinduism as u get into different casts, the disrespect of Gurbani in some temples, mandirs, Gurudwaras and then the denial and pride of some of the individuals who go to these places. i think it would be fantastic if we have strong Rehit keeping Singhs and Singhanees marrying into different casts and races and trying to unify Sikhi again creating future generations that respect our Gurus word and Gurmat ways.

lets do this! lets encourage it! lol

what does everyone think?

sorry if im rekindling something that has been put away or been over a million times.

sorry if im offending anyone.

i just think Gurus way is best and seeing little mini baby Singhs and Singhanees who have been directed in the right way with love and not expectation is the most beautiful thing.

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSAAA

VAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH

I want to marry a white singhnee. I have this dream that a singhnee wearing a blue bana, carrying a 3 feet sword, riding a horse comes to my house and takes me with her, hahahahahahahahahahaha

I feel the caste barrier has to be broken. The best way to break caste barrier is to marry out of caste.

I would just like to add something here. I dont believe in caste, but I do have preference for PROFESSION. I wont like to marry into the house of a dukandaar, ideally I would like to marry into some farmer's family or some family which has army or warrior history.

Kirt (profession) has a HUGE affect on ones KARMA, SPIRITUAL LIFE, and ones personality.Dunee Chand used to stay with Dashmesh Pita and must have been keeping some rehit and reading some gurbani as well. But he used to avoid kirt and used to eat haramkhori di roti. When Guru Sahib asked him to fight the elephant, he ran away and Bhai Bachittar Singh jee raised his hand up.

God doesn't have any special love for any special cast or tribe. And i haven't seen Sikhs being refused marriage intercaste. So what is the problem? I know lots of Sikh families married to white christians. So how is it wrong for a white Sikh to marry a melanin enhanced human Sikh? If nobody is discouraging it, then what was the purpose of this thread i don't understand? Are you asking what we think about it? because it has already been done. lol there is no problem. I would think that most of us think it is great, as Sikhs believe the human race is one.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

If parents or family doesn't have a problem then it is OK.

On the other hand if one has the guts to take an independant decision (without parents & society)

then nothing really matters !

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Mandetory for a Sikh is to marry another Sikh no matter what race, nationality, ethnicity. caste he/she maybe. If you marry a non-sikh your kids are libel to be non-sikhs and your faith and future generations of your see will have it stolen from you and them.

• 1 year later...

God is one. Sikh is the youngest religion. Guru Granth Sahib has verses of Hindu (Ram was mentioned many times)and Islam. Guru Nanak preached in Persia as well. I believe in one God! He created the heaven and earth. It's absolutely fine to marry a different caste and ethnicity. Is God Sikh? Is God Hindu? Is God Budhism? Is God Christian? Why are you being so narrow minded? I respect all religion, caste, ethnicity. I am a Sikh woman who is not against inter-racial and inter-caste marriages. I am proud to be God's child not "Proud to be Sikh". Who are we to decide what's right or wrong about races and castes? I have seen some white people turning into Sikhs and you accept that. Shame on you for going against their religion or talking filth about them. Shame on you for going against Hinduism or Jainism or Budhism or Islam or Christians. Respect people, you will get respect in return.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

If parents or family doesn't have a problem then it is OK.

On the other hand if one has the guts to take an independant decision (without parents & society)

then nothing really matters !

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Most families and parents have problems, always did, always will. How do we spread the word Love to all nations, religions and castes?