-support Harvinder Singh Campaign- Kps Gill Frames Sikh

AK47 JATHA LION

The Butcher of the Sikhs , KPS GILL has got Harvinder Singh arrested by abusing his power through INTERPOL. Harvinder Singh has been falsely accused of murder and arrested in Germany by INTERPOL as he came into the country under false murder charges set up by KPS GILL and the INDIAN Regime.

Harvinder Singh

Harvinder Singh who is a family man with a wife and two kids of ages 7 and 8, not so long ago was responsible for knocking the turban off KPS GILL's head when the butcher was in Belgium, Brussels for a secret visit. In the Altercation KPS GILL's turban was snatched. The turban was taken off due to the fact that sikhs do not consider GPS GILL to be a sikh.

Just as a dhadi once said..." he who kills sikhs, how can he be considered a sikh"?

KPS GILL

KPS GILL earned the notorious bloody title as the "Butcher of the Sikhs" during his post as Director General of Police in Punjab during the turbulent 80's in which sikhs were systematically slaughtered in a follow-on systematic extermination campaign to wipe out sikhs freedom fighters.

He was a ruthless man who showed no remorse to his innocent victims and their families were not even spared torture and humiliation through things like rape and beatings or even murder.

KPS Gill presided over as many as 50,000 murders which included many "false encounters". False encounters is a term given to a staged incident to deframe a sikhs and then murder them to look like it was the result of a shootout encounter, and thus maintain that to be the offical report of the incident. Most sikhs who perished because of GIll were usually arrested, tortured brutally for information and then murdered. They were then illegally cremated without proper identification or post-mortemand. Police then denied knowing any information about the aprehention of the sikh suspects in question.

heres a video of the the man also dubbed the "super cop" of punjab denying any wrong doing.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iQwBmeF2MM0

As many as 2000 illegal cremations were carried out according to the human rights commmission , many thousands more actually took place. He even denies the facts on record by human rights commission. This accusation of 2000 illegal cremations was made by jaswant singh khalra, a sikh activist and it would later cost him his life.

Jaswant singh khalra

Jaswant singh Khalra was a sikh human rights activists who famously exposed KPS GILL's illegal activities and made a collection called the "Khalra files" in which he collected evidence of each sikh victim who had been abducted by Punjab police under KPS GILL regime at the time. He accused punjab police of carrying out 2000 illegal cremations in Amritsar.

His relentless work to expose those responsible for the mass murders of the sikhs made him to be regarded as sikh martyr in his own right. Many expected punjab police to make him dissapear too, just like many thousands of other sikhs.

AND before long he too.... was snatched just like many thousands of sikhs before him. He was snatched in daylight outside his house by Police Commandos. He was never heard from again. THE CBI (Central bureu of Investigation) proved that he was held by police in a prison in tarn tarn and reccomended the prosecution of 9 police officials for murder.

The only witness to the Khalra kidnapping, Rajiv Singh Randhawa, has been repeatedly harassed by the Punjab police, picked up on one false charge after another.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx_F6zU-Xj0

Abuse of Power

KPS GILL appears to be working alongside Interpol to provide intelligence on khalistanis and consequently getting them arrested. Harvinder Singh was alleged to have taken off KPS GILL's turban and this is widely known by most of the panthic sikh community.........BUT because of KPS GILL's links with interpol, he has got Harvinder Singh arrested not on the charge of "assault" but on the charge of MURDER in INDIA. These fabricated charges have been brought about by KPS GILL to get Harvinder Singh arrested and deported back to INDIA where he will be killed either by torture or the death penalty on the false charge or murder.

Interpol

Im sure Interpol already know about KPS GILL and his butchery. I find it hard to believe that such an organisation with such links would not know about such a hated figure by the sikh nation and his past. But I still fail to understand why INTERPOL would ever associate with such people.

He's using fabricated murder charges used to rope harvinder singh in to India where they can do anything , just like history has proven.

KPS GILL was deeply embarrassed and made the laughing stock among sikhs for his turban being snatched, and this is his way to get back at Harvinder singh. So its clearly abuse of power and INTERPOL need to be made aware of this. he must be relieved of his duties with INTERPOL and they should not associate with such murderers.

Action required

Council of khalistan president Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh, has been active in making political communication via a letter to the Chancellor of Germany, Chancellor Merkel. Heres a link showing their letter sent 2 weeks ago.

http://www.khalistan.com/Letters/Chancello...rkel_103008.htm

also a letter sent by washington DC council of khalistan

http://popularsikh.com/node/75238

ALL panthic organisations need to make proper communication with INTERPOL through their political channels . They need to protest the innocence of Harvinder singh, and more importantly they need to expose KPS GILL's brutal past to interpol. They also need to write to chancellor Merkel asking him to not deport Harvinder Singh to India who have a long line of human rights abuses. Flood this cat with mail from sikhs.

And to all those sikhs that support Manmohan singh the prime minister of India and claimed he was actually doing something to bring people to justice for massacres of sikhs ...whats he doing about all this? he has power..why is his mouth closed?

Use these links to the 2 letters i have provided as a template and send your own to Angela Merkel

The Chancellor Government of Germany. U may do it through the German embassy in london by faxing them a letter or to the adress.

(UK)

German Embassy

23 Belgrave Square

London SW1X 8PZ

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7824 1300

Fax: +44 (0)20 7824 1449

(canada)

Embassy of Germany

1 Waverley Street

Ottawa, ON, K2P 0T8

Canada

Tel: +1 613 232 1101

Fax: +1 613 594 9330

(USA)

German Embassy

4645 Reservoir Road NW

Washington, DC, 20007-1998

USA

Tel: +1 202 298 4000

Fax: +1 202 298 ----

post-5397-1226657419_thumb.jpg

KP Gill the DUSHT!!!! That man I didn't think he could conjure up so much hate from me. Until I read his interview in The Times of India, what a sad, confused old man he really is.

His hands are red with the blood of Shaheeds and he thinks he's trying to follow Guru Gobind Singh Ji? I’m sorry but is he on some kind of medication? :@

He may have the appearance of a Sikh but evil just oozes from him., he has gotten anyone who voiced their disgust against him killed, kidnapped, tortured and imprisoned that’s why he is still walking today. Don’t worry Gill you can't run forever.

It took a hockey scandal and not the atrocities that giddar committed against the panth to take him down, nice to see where India’s priorities lie.

He still has not been punished for the murder of Bhai Jaswant Singh, which is really heart breaking

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS AND BRINGING IT TO OUR ATTENTION!

KP Gill the DUSHT!!!! That man I didn't think he could conjure up so much hate from me. Until I read his interview in The Times of India, what a sad, confused old man he really is.

His hands are red with the blood of Shaheeds and he thinks he's trying to follow Guru Gobind Singh Ji? I’m sorry but is he on some kind of medication? :@

He may have the appearance of a Sikh but evil just oozes from him., he has gotten anyone who voiced their disgust against him killed, kidnapped, tortured and imprisoned that’s why he is still walking today. Don’t worry Gill you can't run forever.

It took a hockey scandal and not the atrocities that giddar committed against the panth to take him down, nice to see where India’s priorities lie.

He still has not been punished for the murder of Bhai Jaswant Singh, which is really heart breaking

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS AND BRINGING IT TO OUR ATTENTION!

No problem. people need 2 know

contact your meps as well. i have sent tha followeing to 6 west midlands meps. use this text as a base and sent yours as well. u can gettheir emails from google search.

dont write this exactly but use it as a guide. :

I am not sure which of you represent my area, so i am emailing you all, with some disturbing events that are happening in Germany right now. A man by the name of Harvinder Singh has been arrested by Interpol. He has been arrested because the Indian Panjab Police has registered cases against him in India.

Harvinder is only known to Panjab Police as he had an altercation with the ex-Panjab Police chief KPS Gill in Brussels recently. Gill has had cases of murder registered against Harvinder Singh in India so that Interpol would arrest and deport him back to India, where he would be at the mercy of the Panjab Police.These fabricated charges have been brought about by KPS GILL to get Harvinder Singh arrested and deported back to INDIA where he will be killed either by torture or the death penalty on the false charge or murder.

Harvinder left India many years ago and is a Belgian national. His name has never been mentioned by India's police for any matter, but his altercation with Gill has thrust him into a posiiton of danger. Before a few years ago, a Satnam Singh was sent back to India by Germany, even though he told the Germans that he would be killed. Satnam Singh was killed by the Indian police within 48 hours of his forced arrival in India.

I am extremely concerned that Harvinder Singh will face physical abuse, torture or even murdered if he is sent back to India. Please do all you can to prevent this happening.

one of da meps has replied saying that this falls out his remit and to contact the belguim embassy directly, but it seems to me that he is not intersted. Have the belgiuim govt siad anything about one of their nationals being arrested by interpol?

we must act quickly.