Call Of Duty 5

Guest _singh_

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both ps3 and 360 :p

so which is better then :D

Depends on how you look at it. PS3 is a complete HD multimedia centre out of the box. I'm using PS3 as just that, for now anyway. I love to watch episodes of Heroes in 720p :D

Although, as of now, 360's multiplayer capabilities surpass that of PS3. Mostly likely because it's been around a lot longer than PS3

ps3 is wicked man like we get free wireless ahah 360 dont and yeah blue ray is wicked and wii is wack ahah c0d4 is the best game......oh is ufc coming out for ps3 man that will be wicked!

i think so, xbox 360 sponsors alot of UFC events and u can download UFC content on ur Xbox....i dunno if that relationship will stop them from releasing it for PS3, but i dunt think it would

-$60/yr with alot more options> free wireless

The ps3 is much more advanced technology-wise but video game developer are still behind the tech. and cant use it yet...and by the time they can, the next consoles will be released....so they basically the same thing.....and wii was created for non-gamers so its pure genius, cuz anybody can play it, and the motion controller are wikked, but the games get boring tho lol...

in the end they will all copy each other, so watever

PS. Play Station has Metal Gear Solid which is the greatest video game franchise