*** Annual Barsi Of Brahm Giani Baba Thakur Singh Jee

Sacrifice for the faith: A story from Sikh History

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

SACRIFICE FOR THE FAITH: A STORY FROM SIKH HISTORY

Jernail_8.jpg

One day from this stage, Sant Baba Harchand Singh Ji Longowal said: "I don't know what has happened to Jarnail Singh. He no longer leads people in shouting the slogan, "Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa" (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives). Perhaps his cough has flared up." I had been ill for several days. Sant Ji (Sant Harchand Singh Longowal) knew about this. He thought my cough had worsened. Actually, I did not have much cough but had caught cold. But the Singhs have said this (that I should lead the shouting of this slogan). My body (physical condition) does not permit (me to do it); please accept whatever way I am able to say it. You can shout the slogan aloud yourselves.

Jarnail%2053.jpg

When the caps, the knots of people's hair, and the Janeoo (the sacred threads) of the Hindu society were being piled up at the end of Nauranga's (Emperor Aurangzeb's) cot, they (the Hindus) went to Mathura, Kidaarnath, Badrinarayan, Vaishnodevi, Samasyadevi and Shiv Ling (various Hindu holy places) and offered prayers. No one heard their cries. At that time, it is said, a divine letter arrived.

According to history, this letter was from Shiv Ji. Kashmiri pundits came with that letter to our Beloved Guru, Protector of the Faith (Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) at Anandpur Sahib. Upon arrival there, they appealed to him. They bowed their heads. They were sighing, had dry lips, tattered clothes, worn out shoes and were without proper covering for their heads. (Without cover, and shorn of their hair) their heads looked like water-melons.

guruteghbahadur.jpg

They came to the Guru Sahib and said: "Beloved (Guru), have mercy upon us. In earlier forms (Sikh Gurus preceding Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) you have spoken the words: "He embraces whoever seeks His protection. This is the Master's Way." We are oppressed; in your mercy protect our honor, hold our hand."

Some wise man said about Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib: "The only support is at the Feet of God; we should attach our minds to God's Feet (the Divine Word). The mind is prone to evil, through Guru's instruction we should turn our minds from evil. If we hold someone by the arm, we must not let go even if we have to give our head (must not betray anyone we have promised to support)."

Picy15.jpg

Guru Tegh Bahaadar spoke: "Dhar payeeay dharam na chhodiay (we must not give up our Faith even if it means death)."

Thus, our Beloved Guru held their hand. The Kashmiri pundits were overjoyed as a hungry man is when he is given bread; as a thirsty man is when given water; as one rescued from the jaws of death, from the jaws of a tiger, from a fire. Taking them along, He started on His way to Delhi. Our Beloved Guru has got ready and started off for Delhi. Preaching God's message to all on his way, meeting Ajari and fulfilling his prayers, our Beloved Guru reached Delhi. There was questions and answers with Nauranga. Here schemes were concocted for the martyrdom of Satguru Ji, the Supporter of the humble.

Bhai Mati Das (a companion of Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) was asked: "Smoke tobacco, take a sip of liquor, and chew tobacco, say once, "I am not the Guru's Sikh"; I shall give you my daughter in marriage." Bhai Mati Das contemptuously (literally: with the tip of his shoe) spurned the offer of Nauranga's daughter in marriage. The reply he gave at that time. Bhai Mati Das went to the Satguru. Maharaj (Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) asked him: "My brave man, how are you doing?" He replied: "God is merciful, all is well. I am facing a tough test. I do not want to score 99 percent. I want 100 percent. Have mercy on me. May I pass this test of being a Sikh. Of the Guru's family, the very first martyr was the Fifth King (Siri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib). Of Sikhs, the first martyrdom for the Faith is going to be mine. Have mercy so I may succeed, the coming generations may then receive guidance from it and be prepared for sacrifices." My throat does not permit me to recite aloud the sermon Satguru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib Ji, sitting in a cage, in Chandni Chowk, gave to Bhai Mati Das for the protection of the Faith. However, I shall do the best I can, you can repeat it more vigorously.

pic29.jpg

What is it that Satguru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib, sitting in a cage in Chandni Chowk, is telling Bhai Mati Das regarding His dear Faith? (It is): "Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa" (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives)

Repeat after me: (The Congregation repeats the verse).

It (Faith) won't be kept with that much. How many of you are here? Why are you speaking in bird-like chirps. If a slogan has to be shouted for a leader or for a holy man, you make the place resound. It is a matter of Faith. I hope you have not fallen asleep. Is it too warm here? Speak aloud. Here NISA (the notorious law under which the Government carried out arbitrary arrests and killing of any active opposition) won't apply, this is Guru's Darbar. It (NISA) applies there, in Gandhi's Darbar In Guru Hargobind Sahib's Darbar the NISA of fifty two; yes, fifty two; is destroyed (the reference is to the fifty two Hindu princes for whom Siri Guru Hargobind Sahib is said to have secured release from jail simultaneously with His own release): Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives). (The Congregation repeats the verse)

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa - Speech May 1983

Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's Message to Monas (cut hair)

Jernail_22.jpg

From Sant jee's lecture in Singh Garj compiled by Bhai Narain

So, I have a request for all of you who have cut their kesh and beards and have the name "Singh". I put my hands together and ask, 'Please, become my brothers'. And only become my brothers if you think I'm good. If you think I'm a low-life then don't at all become my brothers. If you call me good, then you'll have to keep your kesh and beards, give up liquor and if you call me a low-life, I'll be quiet and sit down and leave you alone.

Ok, those of you who have cut your kesh and beards, am I good or am I a low-life??

No, it won't do to remain quiet like that. Say it out loud.

No, No, just those who have cut beards.

If I'm good, then why don't you listen to me? If you keep your kesh and then I tell you to call me a Sant, or bow to me, then you can get rid of all the hair and you can cut your hair too if I tell you to oppose the Panth.

It was an old Sikh cry, "Sir Jaavay taa(n) jaavey mayraa Sikhee sidak naa javai" meaning, "If my head goes, then so be it, may my Sikhi faith never leave me."

But now there are two cries: Dharam jaavay taa(n) jaavay, saaDee kursee kitay naa jaavay meaning "Our Faith can go if it must, but our political seat should go nowhere. "

Or those youth who cut their hair and beards also have a cry:

Dharam jaavay taa(n) jaavay, daaRee saaDay moo(n)h tay naa aavay. Meaning, "Our faith can go if it must, but please let no beard come on our faces".

Tell me, if a son does not look like his father, what do you call him? Those of you sitting here with cut beards, do we believe in Dasam Paatshaah? Tell me, do we?

Sangat: Yes, we believe in him.

Well if we believe in him, then are we joining with him? Our Dasam Paatshaah had a kacherra, kirpan in a gatra, a beautiful dastaar, a beautiful Sree Saahib and Sarbloh kaRaa. We have a string type of thing around our necks, what do they call it? RakhRee? I dont' know what it is. We have a baandar kachee (monkey panties i.e. briefs) and we have no dastaar on our head or beard on our face. How will we call ourselves Guru's Sikhs? How will people call us the sons of our father??

If you want to be sons of your father and my brothers, those of you with cut hair have to keep it after today. And those of you who don't want to be their father's sons, then it's up to you if you want to stay a man or become like women. If you want to be men, then keep it uncut, and if you don't' want to be men, go to Darbaar Saahib and do ardaas, "Sachay Paatshah! Kill us and make us women. And make the women men." Trade off like this. Then, you'll have no beard on your face, nor will the barber have to sharpen his knife on a worn out leather shoe and rub it on your faces. And then neither would I have to have the headache of saying all this and neither would you feel angry after hearing it.

Oi! Now tell me, are you going to become your father's sons or not?? Why aren't you answering?? Those of you with cut beards, why are you sitting there with your heads down? And it's not going to work out if you don't speak.

sjsb1.jpg

Amazing picture of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

sant_j26.jpg

I have no words to describe this picture. How beautiful are the beloved Sahibzades of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The following are just some quotations from Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches:" We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it "

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

" We are infavour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second-class Citizens "

"We are true Sikhs and Sikhs do not believe in killing"

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice "

"Please come under the fold of Satguru (the one and only True God), take Amrit read the Bani (Scriptures) and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib (the Sikh flag) and of your true leader the Guru Granth Sahib Ji .....and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old But don 't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

The Character of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Those people who have spent any time in the presence of Sant Ji, vouch for his true character.

For example, Joyce Pettigrew of South Asia Research writes about Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale:

"I met Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and Amrik Singh (president All India Sikh Students Federation A.I.S.S.F I (now known as S F) in mid-December 1983. They were not the fanatical figures full of hatred that the press portrayed Bhindrawale was quiet, with a sense of humour. He listened intently to the question, answering directly if he could. On one occasion when he could not he said openly that he had studied only to the fifth grade. He was unpretentious, apologising twice if anything he said offended me. Amrik Singh was very kind and possibly the more saintly of the two, but with less charismatic appeal ".

Joyce Pettigrew, The Sikhs of the Punjab: Unheard Voices of State and Guerrilla Violence

Jernail_35.jpg

Ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism

"...There was least doubt about the missionary zeal of Sant Bhindranwale who was carrying on his campaign, 'Nashe Chado. Amrit Chako, Singh Sajo' discard intoxicants, take baptism, and become practicing Sikhs - and was warning his people against the evil tendencies of trimming of beard, cutting hair, taking to drinking and drugs - deeper social and religious issues - that had been neglected by the Akalis long in power in the SGPC...""...Bhindranwale was a religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism..."

Chand Joshi, Bhindranwale: Myth and Reality, (New Delhi, 1984)

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Jernail_4.gif

Why have you moved your center for quick actions to Guru Nanak Nivas from Chowk Metha?

Sant Ji: What do you mean 'quick' actions?

I mean why have you moved your center to Guru Nanak Nivas?

Sant Ji: We have made the move to get our Singhs released from unlawful custody. We have only two options: Peaceful protest of Forceful counter. We have moved to give peace a chance. Otherwise the police have incited us enough times and a clash would be imminent at Chowk Metha.

How long will you stay here?

Sant Ji: As long as it takes to achieve our goals.

Jernail_6.jpg

Do you think your safer here?

Sant Ji: Safetly is not an issue. This place is best under prelevant conditions.

Do you fear some harm out of Guru Nanak Nivas?

Sant Ji: A person who has fear in his mind is not a Sikh. How can fear come near a Sikh?

Do you think the government wants to harm you?

Sant Ji: Is there any doubt about it?

What will the government gain by doing such a thing?

File0021.jpg

Sant Ji: You ask them. Why do you pose this question to me? A thousand surrounded me at Chando-kalaan, 15,000 policemen came to Chowk Metha, 30,000 set up positions looking for me. What was all that for? I dont't think wanted to arrange me a wedding!

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Sant Ji's Mission

sant%20ji%203.jpg

"My mission is to ensure that everyone - Hindu, Sikh,Muslim remain true to one's religion, that there isunity among all people, that the modesty of women is not violated, that the people are weaned away from theuse of narcotics, that all social evils are curbed and to see that the Sikhs mobilise themselves under one banner by strengthening their faith in Guru Granth Sahib. If all this, which is the mission of my life, is termed as extremism then I don't mind being known as an extremist"

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The Warrior's Path

The Warrior's Path

Dedicated to Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The warrior's path to God must be trod

with a heart of compassion.

The one who would walk this path,

must be armed with

a sword free from anger,

a shield devoid of lust, and

a bow, arrow and quiver, free from greed.

He must trod the path

with a bowed head,

and a one-pointed mind.

His eyes must be bathed in tears,

from a soul that is overflowing

with its own unconditional Love.

For such a warrior, diligent and true,

the destination will be reached

with the next step.

He will be back.

An appeal for unity by Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

santji1.jpg

(During the struggle for freedom of India), you, sons of the Guru who are sitting here, gave 93 heads (93% of people hanged by the British were Sikhs). All the others gave 7 (the actual number was 28. Apparently, Sant Bhindranwale took the total number of Sikhs hanged as the percentage).

Those who gave seven heads now are masters of India and those who gave ninety-three are slaves. Why is it so? It is so because we are greedy.

Our misfortune is disunity.

We try to throw mud at each other. Why don't we give up thinking of mud and, in close embrace with each other, work with determination so that we can complete our work. All of us should pay attention to these matters.

Khalsa Ji: I implore this Congregation. We are making a pledge here. When earlier pledges were made here I spoke but could not come (to the Congregation) because of ill-health. Some of our brethren thought I had quarreled with Longowal and that was why I had not come. Has our quarrel ended today? I do not know why, influenced by the newspapers, you fall prey to doubts? There are no differences among any of us. We shall work together and die together. But do have faith about this one thing. I couldn't come myself but I have come to know that Sant Ji (Sant Harchand Singh Longowal) spoke (to you) yesterday.

He too said:"Singhs, don't be in doubt. Whatever decision is taken will be taken by your assembly".

Then why should there be any doubts? Whatever is written in the copy of Anandpur Resolution is known to everyone. I too have a copy. Everyone, you too have copies. If any one (of us) goes back on it, do not be lenient to me and I shall not be lenient to you.

But I shall surely tell you: "This is what it contains and here is where we stand. Tell us what you want done."

At that time the decision will be in your hands.I implore all of you in this Congregation. Go to the villages and make every child, every mother, every Singh realize we are slaves and we have to shake off this slavery in order to live.

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa

Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and his sweater

Jernail_31.jpg

Sant Kartar Singh Ji had started the nagar kirtans and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji continued with it.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji with his jatha of about 100 singhs was on parchar tour in Ludhiana District. They stayed in a village with a family who had so much piyar for the Jatha that they opened their whole haveli for the singhs and the jatha stayed there for 20-25 days.

A person from the same family had much sharda and in their own way had prepared a hand knitted wollen sweater (underwarmer) in pure white wool and had kept with themselves as the person was shy to offer the same to Sant Ji in case Sant Ji got offended.

[Every one kept bhyai (fear out of respect) of Sant Ji as Sant Ji was a Ghambhir (very serious) Person]

Sant Ji never accepted anything from sangat and if someone brought anything it will be distributed in sangat.These were winter days. Sant Ji did ishnan in the amritwela and sat on his dewan in his kachera keski and was not putting on any clothes.

He sat like that for a while. Sensing that something was not right as to why sant was not putting on any clothes the singhs around asked Sant Ji if everything was OK. Sant ji in his own manner told them to bring his sweater. Puzzeled by sant ji's response they asked which sweater and Sant Ji just kept repeating bring my sweater. The singhs were now more puzzeled.After sant ji had sat for about 30-40 mins like that a Singh from the same family remebered that this particular member of their family was knitting this white sweater in pure white soft wool.

This singh went straight to the family member and asked them for whom they had knitted that underwarmer and the obvious reply was Sant Ji and the person said that they just couldnot have the courage to give to sant Ji by themselves.Such was the humilty of the humble servants that even after laboriuosly preparing a thing they would not know the way to offer it and such was the Chardikala of Gursikhs that they will know.

'Now we can not live in India: 'We need a separate home.'

File00010.jpg

Religion and politics are inseparable and synonymous in Sikhism. This concept is a great contribution of Guru Hargobind Sahib to Sikhism. We are considered anti-national. We wish to live in India, but are the Government of India prepared to keep us in India? We want to live in India as first-rate citizens, which, as at present, we are not.

We would like to live on par with other citizens, rather than slaves. As we made 90% sacrifices in the freedom struggle of the country, we are not prepared to live like slaves. Now it is for the Centre to state whether it wants to keep us as slaves or as equal citizens. I am opposed neither to Khalistan nor in favour of it.

It is for the government to decide whether it wishes to keep us in India or concede Khalistan. We will accept it; we will not repeat the 1947 blunder. My mission is to ensure that every one- Hindu, Sikh, Muslim remain true to one’s religion, and there is unity among all sections of people, that the modesty of woman is not violated, that all social evils are eradicated. For all this, I am dubbed as extremist. And, I do not mind being known as extremist; rather I am proud to be such an extremist.

This is what Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale had said at different times during Dharam Yudh Morcha (1982-84) and it has been reported in the SGPC White Paper, 1996 (Truth About Punjab).

But on June 3, 1984, when the Golden Temple was under the siege of the Indian Army, Sant Bhindrawale did say unequivocally

‘Now we can not live in India: ‘We need a separate home.’

Earlier too, he had expressed and repeatedly said that the day the Indian Army attacked the Golden Temple and Akal Takht, foundation of Khalistan would be laid, A R Darshi says so in his renowned book, Bhindrawale the Gallant Defender (1999).

Jernail_40.jpg

Dhan Dhan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale the current jathedhar of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's damdami taksal.

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and his daughter

zzz_(9).jpg

Khushwant Singh reports:

'On a later visit to Amritsar I got an inkling into the reasons of Bhindranwale's popularity. I will narrate two incidents to illustrate this. One day a young girl came to see Bhindranwale. ..... She clutched his feet and sobbed out her story of how she was maltreated by her husband's family for failing to extract more money from her parents and of her husband's unwillingness to take her side.

zz_(3).JPG

Bhindranwale asked her name and where she lived. "So you are a daughter of the Hindus," he said.

"Are you willing to become the daughter of a Sikh?" She nodded. Bhindranwale sent a couple of his armed guards to fetch the girl's family. An hour later a very frightened trio consisting of the girl's husband and his parents were brought to his presence.

"Is this girl a daughter of your household?", he demanded.

They admitted she was. "She tells me that you want money from her father. I am her father." He placed a tray full of currency notes before them and told them: "take whatever you want". However, the three instead craved forgiveness.'

z_(2).jpg

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Wow only a week left can’t wait

Transport has been organised from Smethwick, Southall and Leeds

Smethwick

Coach will leave Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick at 4pm sharp on 24th Dec

to book a place call no. on posters

Southall

Coach will leave park avenue Gurdwara Southall at 2pm sharp 24th Dec

Leeds please contact chapel town Gurdwara for more details

Sant Ji and Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi

surinder%20singh%20sodhi.jpg

One day Sant Jarnail Singh Ji went up to Bhai Surinder Singh and told him that he needed him to deliver a message to a Singh in a far away pind (village). The message was very urgent. Sant Ji said that the military was scattered all over Punjab and that it will be hard to go through them. Bhai Surinder Singh Ji asked if they could do Ardas together in front of the Great Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Sant Ji and Bhai Sahib did Ardaas together, asking for Bhai Sahib to be in Chardi Kala and to safely deliver the message as it was important for the safety of the Panth.

After Ardas, Bhai Sahib left for the village on his motorcycle. In order for Bhai Sahib to enter the village and to deliver the message, he had to go through several other villages because they had no big roads.

As Bhai Sahib was driving, he noticed that the military was already there and they were blocking the road ahead. Then turned around and tried another road, there too the military was blocking the road. He tried going back and trying to go through another village, but there too, the military was blocking the road.

Then Bhai Sahib got an idea, he saw railway tracks. He knew the military wouldn't block the railway. So he went up to the railway tracks. He noticed the wood blocks between the rails were very large and hard and it was not possible to drive with the motorcycle over them. He would surely get a flat tire to say the least.

So Bhai Surinder Singh Ji then DROVE his motorcycle ON ONE OF THE RAILS!!!!!

He managed to balance the motorcycle on the rail and he even drove fast cause he had to deliver the message fast. Bhai Sahib safely delivered the message, regardless of all of the obstacles he faced. All of this due to the KIRPA of GURU MAHARAJ.

As Bhai Sahib was driving, it's said that some people were farming in their fields and they saw him on his motorcycle, driving on the rail. They were stunned as this was said to be impossible. It's hard for a person to even walk on the rail and keeping their balance, without falling off. Driving a motorcycle on it is beyond thinking. It's all possible with KIRPA. This shows an example of the kind of Sharda Bhai Sahib had.

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Hair of Sikh teenager cut off in racist attack

I’m sure most people have either received text messages or emails about the young Sikh in Scotland whose Kesh was forcibly hacked off.

When I read this on the times website I was reduced to tears as a series of thoughts rushed through my mind. The sad truth is that incidents like this happen everyday in Punjab, but the Khalsa remains asleep. We have no hope of justice there and no hope of justice in the west either.

The Police say that these dushts will bear the full extent of the law but what does that mean? What punishment will befit the crime that they have committed?

No matter what people say it is impossible for the police or the courts to understand the importance of our Kesh, of our Nishani. When these dushts are caught the worst they can expect is probably a few months in jail.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj spoke of his beloved Khalsa in the following words, “Khalsa Akal Purakh ki fauj, Pargateo Khalsa parmatam ki mouj”. Can we honestly claim to be the army of Akaal Purakh when we lie in such a deep slumber?

This is how Singhs dealt with those who dared to remove our Nishani:

On one occasion Tavleen Singh asked Bhindranwale whether he really believed that the Sikhs were being discriminated against. Bhindranwale became furious and shouted, ‘You want to see what they do to Sikhs? Let me show you.’

A tall Sikh about thirty years old was brought in front of the preacher. His name was Leher Singh and he was dressed in traditional Sikh clothes, although his beard had been hacked about. Leher Singh said a police officer called Bichu Ram had slashed off his beard and then told him to go and tell Bhindranwale. When Talveen Singh read of Bichu Ram’s murder six months later, she realised that she had witnessed the signing of his death warrant.

Amritsar: Mrs. Gandhi's Last Battle.

Beloved Khalsa of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj listen and act on the words of our beloved older brother Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale:

“For every village you should keep one motorcycle, three young baptised Sikhs and three revolvers. These are not meant for killing innocent people. For a Sikh to have arms and kill an innocent person is a serious sin. But Khalsa Ji, to have arms and not to get your legitimate rights is an even bigger sin. It is for you to decide how to use these arms. If you want to remove the shackles of slavery you must have a plan.”

ikonkaar.blogspot.com