Paji In Prison, Uk

Truth Eternal

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat ji i bring you the sad case of a paji currently serving a life sentence in HMP Brixton. He has made contact with us through letters, and is looking for sangat to write to him. He is fairly young and has been trying to contact youth organisations and youth in general.

If you are able to spare some time to send paji a letter then please contact me for the full address ( you can contact here or email on gursevadar@yahoo.com)

Paji has no internet access and only letters as a form of communicating, please empathise with his situation we have the luxury of sangat and internet etc.

Paji in particular has a passion for Gatka and has requested Gatka DVDs, I have sent the only two DVDs I have. A humble benti to all those that have any gatka DVDs could they please send to us or directly post to him.

Let's not forget our brother in prison.

thanks

Tell him, that he is actually very lucky, in prison, he doesn't have to look after himself, he will be cared for, he is free from all wordly entanglements, doesn't have to worry about money or surviving, so this gives him perfect oppurtunity to do naam simran. Then he can become one with God, after this he will be able to blast his way out of jail, using fireballs. Im not joking around here, this is his perfect oppurtunity for him to acheive his life purpose. Sending him DVD's is sending him maya. Keep him free from maya, if he has really changed, then he shall do whatever he needs to do. A modern Jail is actually an ideal place, to spend your life. Becuase he still has freedom to meditate, and thats all the freedom he needs. I don't mean to sound sick, but i wish i was in jail. Because in pain is the only way i'd really want God's love.

So you want people to reward him for his crimes with dvds and so on? :rolleyes:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This is without doubt one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read on sikhsangat.

Do you know that every single person on this earth apart from those Brahmgyanis blessed by Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is a sinner? If we were perfect we won’t be here but would have already merged into the ocean that is Akaal Purakh. If you have nothing positive to add to the topic then please don’t post!

Truth Eternal I will be contacting you shortly.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

sangat jeo.. this is the great oppurtunity to help this singh....

i can tell u from my experience.. last year i spend 2 months in jail.. which changd my whole entire life.... i did really bad thing to get in dere... but vaheguru showed me the right path and gave me gursikhi.. which is the most valuable gift i ever got..

i still remmember the vaheguru simran in dere was so much powerful.. and u can get close to vaheguru very fast compare to outside..

so sangat jeo please send him letters or anything... and this will also benifit us, cuz then we can do a seva... and wash our sins...

just think about it.. life sentence = 40 years in jail.... vaheguru... i no that my Mom and Dad can't even think of that.. they will rather die be4 hearing this news..

so sangat jeo please help him.. wid vaheguru ji's kirpa I can grantuee u that he will become bramgiani... when that happens he won't need anything... but this singh will help u on every path of ur life, if u help him now..

we just need to give right advice.. give him books on naam simran.. trust me even if all the sangat put (vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh) in our handwritng on a paper and send him dat... he will read it every night be4 goin to bed.. and will keep with him all the time..

common sangat do seva... and please send him ( wirte anythign about sikhi) on a paper.... and send him.. watch even after 40 years he will have every single letter u send to him..

in da jail the chances of person get mentelly sick is very high... but also chances of person to become bramgiani is very very high...

please please do it... wen to do good thing never think twice... and help this singh to get close to vaheguru.. and so he can get out of the born and dieing cycle..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh