Hindutva Hand May Well Be Behind Mumbai Attacks

SaRpAnCh

Okay if I had massacred tons of innocent people, would I not be called in a media that a Sikh terrorist massacred thousands of people or would they just say "yeh it was some guy who belong to no groups".....Dont forget their are sikhs out there who are more into money then their religion, so nothing is impossible these days with Sikhs or anyone around us. I even said you are more of a Sikh then I could ever imagine myself to be man,I am not making myself look like a pure Sikh nor I am a pure Sikh. If Qasab according to the "actual" report claims that he belonged to a Sikh family, raised in a Sikh house,then why could we not say he was born a Sikh?can we take that away from him that he was born in a Sikh family regardless of his believes in tying red threads on his wrist or taking cocaine or drinking?...even though in the opinions of many SIKHS he might not be considered a Sikh. Do you get my point? because this is all I cant type regarding if he is a Sikh or not.
Makes sense, but the problem is when dumb people start stereotyping ALL Sikhs as enemies, which is what happened in 1984.
I say whatever I want to say, I am not here to win anyone's support
Likewise. I seek acceptance only at Gurujee's feet. If some "Sikhs" have a problem with my background, that is a problem they have to cure in their system all by themselves. I have and will, just like you, continue to say what I have and want to say, and am ready to be corrected and will accept my mistake(s) if any.

See you around

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the information that has come forth, it is very clear that the terrorists were well trained commando style fighters, who had a clear strategy and had pre-planned every step. They were probably trained by the ISI, with the help of militant groups inside of Pakistan or even Kashmir.

Its highly unlikely that Hindutva groups are involved, these guys worship radioactive sand from nuclear testing sites (believe nuclear weapons are a gift from mother India) and are so right wing hardcore bharitees that they would never do anything like this, especially killing random people at a train station named "Shivaji Train Station" or trying to shut (through fear) the "Gateway to India" or attack hotels that are India's iconic jewels, a hotel that was made to snub British rule.

In the larger view, conflict in disputed areas in both India and Pakistan will never end with military force, using force will only delay things temporarily but the fighting will never stop.

Musings on last week's bloody 'drama' played out in Mumbai, India

(Op/Ed)

Friday 5th of December 2008

Dr. Amarjit Singh, Khalistan Affairs Center

Is the Indian Army planning to lance across the Indo-Pak border, under it’s new ‘Cold-start’military doctrine, to hit Muridke, in Pakistan, where the banned and demonized Lashkar-a-Taoba, a pro-Kashmiri militant organization used to have it’s madrassas and headquarters?

Will the Pakistan Army retaliate to any Indian ‘Cold-start’provocation by firing short-range missiles into the heart of Amritsar?

Jersusalam Post newspaper report claims Indian commandos killed Jewish hostages, held captive in the Cultural & Out-reach center in Mumbai, last week

Washington D.C. Wednesday - The 26 November, 2008, murder of the chief of the MumbaiAnti Terrorist Squad, one Hemant Karkare - an excellent Police officer of Inspector General rank, who was investigating leads to a number of terrorist incidents, carried out in 2008 all over India by the right wing Neo-Nazi Hindutva crowd (just before state and general election are due to be held) may also hold the key to the riddle as to who was behind the 3-days mass killing by gunmen last week in India’s premier commercial city of Mumbai in which 173 were killed and nearly three hundred were injured. Who gains by Karkare’s murder? Hindutva thugs. They were feeling the heat of the investigation into their role in recent terror bombings which had killed innocent members of Christian and Muslim minorities in different parts of India. With Karkare’s murder all the files on Hindutva thuggish and bomb-making activities will be pigeon-holed!

Reports from sources in India also indicate that days before last week’s carnage in Mumbai, by fanatical gunmen of unknown nationalities, the Indian Army General Headquarters (GHQ) had cancelled leave, for some reason, (prescience?) of some IndianArmy units. Personnel from these units have been stealthily moving into positions nearAjnala, Patti, Ramdas and other cantonments, in Indian-occupied Punjab, Khalistan, opposite Muridke, located in Pakistan, where the demonized Lashkar-a-Taiba is known to have its headquarters. Maybe the Indian army high command wants to test this new, much trumpeted,Army doctrine of ‘Cold Start’ under which selected Indian troops, riding in helicopters, can lance across the Indo-Pakistan border nearby and hit Lashkar-a-Taiba and other infrastructure which action would rattle and destabilize the enemy – an already destabilized Pakistan. That seems to be the intent of the IndianArmy’s ‘Cold-start doctrine’and may be another clue to the master minds of last week’s Mumbai carnage in which nearly two hundred people were killed and many more hundreds were injured. One should not forget that Indian operatives are quite capable of staging a mass murder of innocents, as they did in Chitthisinghpura, in Indian occupied Kashmir, when 35 innocent Sikhs were gunned down, by the Indian Army, in the year 2000, to make a spectacular news flash to tarnish the Kashmiri freedom movement synchronized with President Clinton’s state visit to India. There have been a number of other staged incidents where innocent people have been murdered by Indian Intelligence agencies to create a ‘situation’.

The above mentioned new Indian Army ‘Cold-Start’ doctrine, it’s authors feel, does away with the need for marching thousands of troops from distant cantonments to the border as was the case during ‘Operation Parakram,’ the massive troop build-up that took place after the phony Parliament House attack drama, orchestrated by Indian intelligence agencies, in Dec. 2001. Under this new ‘Cold-start’ doctrine Indian troops can be (LINK) massed on the Indo-Pak border, for purpose of coercive diplomacy, in stealth, (without much fanfare and without long and very visible Army truck convoys or troop trains or route marches) to link up with troops, helicopters, supplies already positioned there in underground tunnels, instead of the slow and steady accumulation of firepower, supplies and men that used to take place earlier.

Military observers are of the opinion that this ‘Cold-start’ Indian Army doctrine, dreamed up by some swollen-headed, dim-witted, armchair ‘Napoleon’ in India, may be effective against a lightly armed opponent, like the Kurds in Northern Iraq, or the Nagas in Nagaland, but is suicidal against an enemy armed with missiles. Every one knows that Pakistan has, over and above it’s long range nuclear missiles, a number of short and medium range conventional missiles which can easily fly across the Pakistan-India border in less than two minutes, if Islamabad is provoked by an armed ‘Cold-start’ helicopter intrusion into it’s territory by the Indian army. Also life would become very miserable, under a ‘shower’ of retaliatory Pakistan missiles for the denizens of any border city, like Amritsar – an easy target - for example. Readers in the Sikh Homeland ought to lobby the Sikh Prime minister of India, Manmohan Singh, against any miscalculation, any ‘Cold-start’ adventure, by the Indian Armed forces in Muridke or some other Pakistani target. Such action could endanger, as a consequence, Sikh holy shrines in Indian occupied Punjab in general and Amritsar in particular and make life miserable for the 23 million unhappy Sikhs living in India, captive behind a barbed wire ‘Berlin Wall’ on the Indo-Pakistan border, since August 1947, when a bankrupt Imperial Britain quit South Asia in haste after World War II.

Meanwhile the riddle about the identity of the gunmen, who carried out the murderous assault which paralyzed Mumbai for three days last week, is still unresolved although a senior and usually well informed Pioneer newspaper columnist, Dina Nath Mishra, (LINK) writing in the newspaper of 30 November, 2008, claims in his column (headlined, ‘New chapter of war Is anyone listening?’) that the ‘terrorists’ were from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan which composition would indicates Al Qaida finger prints and not local elements.

In another related development, a calculated effort last week by New Delhi’s crafty rulers (to use the TV images of Indian army helicopters trying to rescue six Jewish hostages from a 5-story Mumbai building) meant to muster support of the powerful worldwide Jewish media, in it’s ‘war of words’ with Pakistan, has boomeranged after the prestigious widely-read Jerusalam Post newspaper published, (on the front page of it’s Sunday edition, on 30 Nov. 2008) a report, by Yaakov Katz, headlined, ‘Indian forces may have killed some hostages.’

The Jerusalam Post, one of the world’s great newspaper, (LINK) published the article which appeared in the Jerusalam Post on Friday, quoted Israeli officials criticizing the way India handled the rescue operation of Jewish hostages in Mumbai. One official who criticized India was Israel’s Defense Minister Ehud Barak, a former Prime minister and Army Chief, who was quoted as saying that, ‘Indian forces were not on par with elite Israeli units.” Speaking by phone from Mumbai, Haim Weingarten, the head of the Israeli ZAKA team, which had rushed to India said that, “Based on what I saw, [although] I can’t identify the type of bullets in the bodies [of the victims], I don’t think the terrorists killed all the hostages, to put it gently.” The report quoted Haim Weingarten as saying that all six Jewish and Israeli hostages found dead in the Chabad House were killed by either gunshot wounds or shrapnel from grenade blasts, or both, adding that he didn’t know who threw or fired the grenades that wounded the hostages.

The Jerusalam Post quoted another source as saying that he was puzzled by a number of aspects of the response by Indian security forces to the Chabad House siege. “I was surprised by the fact that the raid was launched in broad daylight at 7:30 in the morning. It was a daylight assault with helicopters, which I found puzzling,” the source said.

The future of 23 million Sikh captive in the Indian map lies in an independent buffer state of Khalistan, stretching from the Indo-Pak border in the West to the Jumna river on the East. We have no place in India.

Looks like the extremists on here got it wrong again in trying to push their anti Hindu agenda.

The so called Dal Khalsa Uk press release - a joke!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7770455.stm

again?nothing is 'wrong' and when was it 'wrong' last time ?Your the joke and your the one with a dead conscience you obviously do not know how the Indian State works , I would never believe or take from face value what the Indian Media tells the world,the same goes for the BBC who did a smear campaign on Sikhs and the freedom movement late last year.You got a problem with the DalKhalsa press realease go email your thoughts:

dalkhalsauk@hotmail.co.uk

If you want to believe the Indian State go ahead but the press release states our views, you take yours elsewhere,you probably also believe that SS Bhindranwale had women int he Akal Thakt,He ordered massacres of Buses,Sikhs signled out hindu passengers in Buses and shot them in the 80's,There were terrorists in the Golden Temple,Sikhs bombed air india, and more recently from the BBC and Indian State and Media Sikhs have links with Al Qaeda,Babbar Khalsa is active with an ARMED struggle in Panjab right now.

Note Dal Khalsa wasn't the only ones to say what this topic is about ,other groups Sikh and non Sikh have also said the same,so like I said you got a problem go and write an email the topic at hand discusses the Dal Khalsa press release and other similar ones,if you don't agree you can leave ,if this is being an extremist as you have called me then yeah im an extremist you can go and be a Hindustani Bharati Sikh